yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

*Showstopper* blend/mix/combo recs appreciated! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Showstopper* blend/mix/combo recs appreciated! :)

I have yet to formally introduce myself in the Beginners section so please pardon my lack of manners in protocol & my hasty posting!

I am in need of a SHOWSTOPPER. I am a struggling actress with some modeling thrown in the mix. I work in the fashion industry while juggling my acting pursuits. I split my time between LA and NYC & the competition is FIERCE. And, thus, of course - requires you to always be on top of your game and in top form. I have been on hiatus from acting over the past year as I needed to take care of some very important things in my life. Slowly getting back in the acting/modeling game. I know that I do 90% of the work and pheromones are that last 10%, if even that. This is where my search for a showstopper blend/combo comes in. I have experimented with mones over the past two years but haven't really ever made them a part of my daily life. I desire something that's not Copulin or EST heavy. Nothing super sexual and nothing that makes me turn internal/feel weak a la EST. Blends & mixes that are well tempered and balanced are the ideal here. As long as those two aren't the MAIN ingredients, fractions of them are just fine.

The only XS blends I have experimented with are Temptress and Bliss, I've only tried those two once and tried them together at the time. I had them scented with Jasmine Vanilla and also ordered a little mini of the scent itself in case I needed more. My nose is UBER sensitive and the one time I wore them, it seems as others' were too. I wore them to a big family anniversary party. Super elegant affair, everyone dressed to the nines... you get the picture. I had received my order few days shortly before the event, so I thought I'd take them out for a spin that night because --> what prime opportunity! Especially with these two blends! I sprayed 1 spray on my neck and 1 spray my on chest of each (Temptress & Bliss). I could sniff the mones from the bottles straight away before I put them on, I waited about 15 minutes for drydown after which I dabbed more of the Jasmine Van. and my own perfume on top of that to get rid of the scent. We were out the door and about half an hr later -- no dice! I could still smell them. Long story short, my mom told me a few days after the party that her sister asked her the following day of the event whether I showered and if I forgot to use deodorant!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!! *Hands covering eyes* She told my mother that she was shocked because I'm known as a germaphobe, clean freak amongst those I know! To the point that everyone thinks its borderline ocd (not a joke!). Hence, I know it was the mones because I could smell them through my own perfume which I had doused myself in; I was VERY aware of them. I love what Temptress stands for and have been yearning to use it since but have been too fearful to try again. In my mind when I think of a showstopper blend - I think of Temptress with GLAMOUR. I've experimented with a few Love Potions which I'm still trying to gauge, I've played with LFM with success and have yet to try Cougar. I share this for the ladies that are familiar with the company and their products so they get an idea and can better assist me as well. The reason why I ask for a mix or combination (aside from a blend that may fit that by itself) is because, perhaps, what I am on the hunt for can be achieved by mixing and not limited to a singular product. So ladies AND gentlemen, please accompany your head shaking and laughter at my initial experience with your wisdom, insights, and suggestions! I'm all EARS!

Thank you so much in advance and for being so patient and reading this far!

Edited to add: I'm looking for something that's awesome as an all-rounder for professional social events and perhaps auditions and booking. Sometimes, its the events that land you an audition itself or the eye/interest of someone for a modeling campaign, etc when out and about.
    Last edited by VincitQueSeVincit; 12-10-2016, 10:50 PM.

Nice post and good story. Difficult for me to suggest a product to you, however I enjoyed the reading... And yes, pheromones smells.. Perhaps 4 sprays it was too much..
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

As a guy, I can't give any suggestions...........but the "body odor/piss" comments will always happen as long as you are using any type of pheromone, as people perceive them in different ways. You will need to accept this as a cost of doing business with these chemicals.

Having said that. if you are senseitve to the odor of mones, I would try products from LovePotionMagickalPerfumerie.com, as they offer some of the best fragrance blends on the market.

Also, as much as I love PXS products, they are well-known to be some of the "stinkiest" on the market as they are incredibly concentrated. Recently, on another forum, this very topic came up, and PXS was voted highest in "mone-odor" out of the major vendors..........with LPMP and Apex being the lowest.

Cheers!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X