yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS102 Social Dominance /W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS102 Social Dominance /W

Anyone tried xs102 Social Dominance /W? Experiences?
    Sweetpea~ KateD

Oh me oh my... social dominance? Is it new? I must get my little hands on it

Comment

If you do please record your experiences!

Comment

Social dominance, I doubt it can be reached with pheromones.. but by watching a leader is possible to learn many things.. the next is to practice...
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Loquisimo Thank you for your wisdom, senpai!

Comment

Originally posted by catmand0 View Post
            Loquisimo Thank you for your wisdom, senpai!
            Just to mention something I was observing from a leader recently, I think may belong to social dominance.
            For example, leader is talking about something and in the circle of people, one person is like not paying attention and watching somewhere else.. Leader immediately notice it, and recall his name hard enough : "Mike ! Mike !" then leader just continue with story.. Leader involves every member in the interaction. Leader talk loud and strong. Leader never get out of things to say.. Social dominance.
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Hei guys, what have you ever noticed from a leader with social dominance do? I think there are positive leaders and also negative ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

Leader involves every member in the interaction.
                I think you make a very important point here. A leader is only a leader if people see them as a leader, and therefor follow them. It is one thing to have an alpha mentality but if you don't embody that mentality and convey it to those around you. Catlord17 do you have anything to comment on this? What concepts did you encorporate into your "alpha male" subliminals?

Comment

I have a bottle, I am going to try it on a meeting on Monday where I need to get what I want. Will report more.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

And I got what I needed, they were like butter on warm bread in my hands.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                        Nice!
                        Yes, it is. I kind of feel like a Disney villain with a secret weapon, though.
                        Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hmm, this was Madame, my first bottle the sticker said xs102 Madame. Hmm, Is Social Dominance another blend or the former name? Hmm, just one way to find out (order the bottle).
                          Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-21-2019, 09:43 AM.

Life doesn't fight fair, why should you?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                          Life doesn't fight fair, why should you?
                          I fight to win. Only.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X