yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Alpha-Woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha-Woman

So I have this female friend who is completely obsessed with control and power in every aspect of life. She has become interested in pheromones recently, and asked if I can mix something up for her. So, I am looking for individual mones or a combination of individuals that incite respect and alpha status without excessively masculine characteristics.KateD Xcc knowledgeispower

catmand0

If I was a woman, I'd probably go with Babe, Temptress, Celebrity for women, Outspoken, and/or Bitch. Off the top of my head, that's what I'd do.

Comment

Sorry I'm not very familiar with the female line, maybe Sweetpea~ Mysticbeauty NuTrix KateD can help. I've heard good things about Temptress but again can't recommend it based on just reading material
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

If inclined to experiment, P91 2,5-5mcg would probably be very intriguing and alpha on a woman.
        Also, Epiandrosterone + DHEA-S has a distict alpha-female vibe and a hint of -Enone is extremely sexy to me on a woman that can pull it off.

Comment

How much Epi-erone and DHEAS would you say?

Comment

I don't believe you need a special custom and that you just need to use the goals system

Temptress is a good start but you don't want her to order too many since she is just starting.I suggest temptress and a social product to see how they work for her

Comment

I would get her Temptress. 100% will work for her for respect and status. It did wonders for me. I love it but wanted to experiment with others so now I'm on a Vibe love. I've become a magnet lol like others said. But there is this one asshole that I want to change his attitude... I will soon enough. That is my goal.

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
                Mysticbeauty commented
                Editing a comment
                Ooooo Sweet pea,tell me more about vibe!?! Or I could always search your journal lol

Sweetpea~ If you want to change someone's attitude about you, might want to look at Xist for women

Comment

• Sweetpea~
                Sweetpea~ commented
                Editing a comment
                I do use Xist for women along with vibe. My combo is xist/w, vibe, and love boat.... but now my loveboat is finito so I just spray 2 sprays vibe and 2 sprays xist.

So I agree with the ladies here, start off with Temptress. I haven't tried Bitch yet, so I can't comment on that. There might be something with Outspoken, but it's been awhile since I used that. Now when you see she wants power, does she want people to be scared of her or still be friendly to her but listen to what she says? The socials can really help with this. Also if she's around women, cohesion is still my best friend! Start with Temptress though, that's what the free samples are for ????

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                you light things up when you are around <3

Thanks KateD! I'm trying to make a better effort ????

Comment

I too am in the Temptress boat. My guy loves this one on me But in the work place it's performed as confident no nonsense, get in line or get out of the way. IF it works for her like that, she'll love it
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

woman
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Vicki Lee There might also be some testing packs for women that maybe just maybe XSteveO might send in your next order if you ask really nicely...

Might want to check the PXS advertising site for women to see what's being tested...

Might be something you want to try...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X