yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Engage Beta Mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engage Beta Mix

so I ordered some Engage and sprayed 3 sprays today before work. The ladies in the break room were a lot nicer to me and actually had a conversation with me. So that's a plus! I thought I'd have to whip out my new bottle of Cohesion I ordered but it was ok without it. Also my first facial client was EXTRA happy, nice, easy going, etc. so I think it did something. I'm going to spray 1 more spray before my self defense class and see what that does!

So update on Engage. I still really like it. Unfortunately I mostly test these out at work and sometimes I'm secluded back in the spa. But with most of these blends, I definitely see a complete change of attitude from the girls and front desk.

Comment

I did get a new testing ground over the last couple months. I've been doing a fitness bootcsmp, self-defense class, and I signed up for more MMA classes. The real test will be this week when I start the Brazilian jiu-jitsu and MMA upstairs. There will be a lot more men. I have noticed that the male coaches do gravitate toward me during self defense class, not in a sexual way ( I can't read their minds) but definitely in a helpful and encouraging way.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X