yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Suggestions for my wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for my wife?

Hey! So I am looking for some advice. My wife has PCOS and because of that her hormones sometimes are imbalanced. PCOS is supposed to cause a high testosterone level in women with the condition, but not always. Long-story short, my wife has a very low sex drive and she has been curious about any pheromone self-effects that may increase her libido. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

knowledgeispower At the risk of telling you something you already know... It's my understanding that testosterone is supposed to mediate sex drive in men and women. So I don't know why her sex drive would be low if her testosterone is high.

However if her testosterone level is high... If I had a girlfriend who had that issue, I'd avoid formulas that would be high in androstenone (which I think you are doing). Why? It might spur aggressiveness in her. So I'd approach the sex drive indirectly. Rather than using sexual ones, I'd use romantic ones and/or respect ones. In other words get her open to sex through respect for you and/or openness to you rather than through arousal or horniness. (Women seem to open to sex in a number of ways rather than just horniness.)

I'm just going to make a list because I'm guessing you know what I'm getting at and where to find these...

Respect alpha: Wolf, Ascend WITHOUT copulins, Celebrity

Romantic/Crushy: XiSt, Swoon, Escape the Friend Zone, Nude, Vibe, Voodoo, Grail of Affection

Just in case of an emergency: A1 at 50 mcg per spray; Crush; Cohesion

Might try: The Hook Up, Evolve, Androstanone (have to experiment with concentration and oil vs spray), xs182 -enone25 (seems calming and arousing), PSE, xs145 Visual Proof (seems like Taboo: flirty and slightly sexual), Limitless, Connections, xs173 Teen Spirit (might get her in a fun mood)

I would NOT use: Api (the emphasis is social rather than Status/respect/alpha; instead I'd look to Vibe or Teen Spirit to promote openness and fun); Aqua Vita (too much androstenone, I think), Bad Wolf (see AV reason), Dominant Ascend (see AV reason), Nude Alpha (again possible high androstenone levels). Basically no to any badass formula like Brute, Destroyer, SOB, Impaxs because she might get aggressive. I'd avoid Overdose for the same high androstenone reason. I'd avoid anything with copulins; I think that includes Glow and Naked Gun.

Now I realize money might be an issue. However, I'd think of pheromones as relationship insurance.

Also here is a link, food for thought, preventative measures...

http://houseofpheromones.com/pheromo...working-women/

Comment

Sorry I should have clarified. I posted this in the women's forum because I was hoping some women can recommend mones that my wife can wear herself for self-effects and to increase her own libido But thanks for the help I will respond to this post of yours in my journal!
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I've had good results withe using Desire Me. It makes me horny lol. And works wonders on my husband.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetpea~ View Post
          I've had good results withe using Desire Me. It makes me horny lol. And works wonders on my husband.
          Thanks for sharing haha that's good to know I will look into that product!
          PXS
          AD

Comment

Sweetpea~ , I got my Ascend with cops yesterday as I assume it is the cops which turn on women and it is the primary component of Desire Me...I'll report back soon
            PXS
            AD

Comment

Wow cops works great around my wife! See my post in my journal in the mens section...
              PXS
              AD

Comment

i haven't logged on in awhile... I'm glad it works wonders on your wife lol... I however am starting to wonder if mones is infecting my husband... he is OBSESSED with me. I MEAN COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY OBSESSES. PURE OBSESSION. I get about 20 texts througout my workday... if I don't respons right away, he gets upset. When I get home, he wants to be next to me. All.the.freaking.time. Like.. I need SPACE to BREATHE.. Is it the mones????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
                  Mysticbeauty commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Girl what are you wearing? Pheromones I mean. Do you add more when you get home from work?

I had to stop using desire me because he doesn't need the extra help LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetpea~ View Post
                  i haven't logged on in awhile... I'm glad it works wonders on your wife lol... I however am starting to wonder if mones is infecting my husband... he is OBSESSED with me. I MEAN COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY OBSESSES. PURE OBSESSION. I get about 20 texts througout my workday... if I don't respons right away, he gets upset. When I get home, he wants to be next to me. All.the.freaking.time. Like.. I need SPACE to BREATHE.. Is it the mones????????????????????????????????????????
                  Cops do that! Cops make a man overprotective. I suspect your use of Desire Me has caused him to constantly worry about other men making moves on you and make him want to be overarching and protective of you (probably good to a degree! lol). Also Cops really make men horny...They've been known to raise men's testosterone and make them want sex more often so there are definitely benefits for their use
                  PXS
                  AD

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
                    Hey! So I am looking for some advice. My wife has PCOS and because of that her hormones sometimes are imbalanced. PCOS is supposed to cause a high testosterone level in women with the condition, but not always. Long-story short, my wife has a very low sex drive and she has been curious about any pheromone self-effects that may increase her libido. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help!
                    Hey so I'm glad the pheromones seem to be working, but I always think we should start from the inside. I, personally am VERY SENSITIVE to my hormonal fluctuations. The only thing that's really helped so far is: I started taking magnesium and a mineral supplement. If I was a billionaire, I'd literally buy all of you some and anyone I had a connection with, it's that important. I send ebooks and info to everyone of my facial clients about it. The ones that take the time to check it out always come back and thank me. It's called ReMag and ReMyte. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put the website or not? Also! Years ago when I was experimenting with women's herbs I tried a wild yam extract and it definitely had some sexual side effects! I still recommend it to women if I hear they have issues. It definitely lubricated things. That's not the effect I was going for but what the heck why not! Your a researcher though so check out the minerals first than look into some herbs if you feel like out. Good luck!
                    ??

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
                      Mysticbeauty commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh and working out REALLY helped my hormone fluctuations too! You just have to find something she loves, just keep moving and it will help ????

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

Hey so I'm glad the pheromones seem to be working, but I always think we should start from the inside. I, personally am VERY SENSITIVE to my hormonal fluctuations. The only thing that's really helped so far is: I started taking magnesium and a mineral supplement. If I was a billionaire, I'd literally buy all of you some and anyone I had a connection with, it's that important. I send ebooks and info to everyone of my facial clients about it. The ones that take the time to check it out always come back and thank me. It's called ReMag and ReMyte. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put the website or not? Also! Years ago when I was experimenting with women's herbs I tried a wild yam extract and it definitely had some sexual side effects! I still recommend it to women if I hear they have issues. It definitely lubricated things. That's not the effect I was going for but what the heck why not! Your a researcher though so check out the minerals first than look into some herbs if you feel like out. Good luck!
                    ??
                    Thanks!!!
                    PXS
                    AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X