yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Phero suggestions for the male player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phero suggestions for the male player

Hey Phero experts!

I need a suggestion on how to 'woo' a total 'dog'. This man is used to getting plenty of action and while it is established that this man is interested in me I need a way to stand out from the crowd so to speak. Biggest issue I think would be to establish trust as he is someone who seems to hold his cards close to his heart.

I would love a suggestion for a combo that might make him be more open. I have done it a few times however I can't seem to get just the right combo. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance. !

You want this guy for a relationship or want to bang him?

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      lol,good question

That's a good question from bogdy actually. For bang, it's straight on Sexual and even a mixture of Status and Sexual to get him coming to you. For a relationship, that's gonna be a little more tricky.
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

Comment

@elvin.tan77 if he is a player as she say it will be bad to start make him expect a sexual relationship, then turn it romantic.
      ?????

Comment

Loveaffairs If you just want to bang him. Throw it at him. Rub up on him. Break that physical contact barrier early and often. Have him over for Netflix and chill, you know what I'm talkin bout.

Relationship: try that new XiSt for women. the men's version claims to get you out of friend zone, and is the relationship reset button.

I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh behave!

Loveaffairs! Love it when another lady joins to keep me company. It gets rather lonely being the only girl on this forum making mischief and teasing the boys.I need some help or at least a nice female gang

I can only assume you don't want to just have sex because even if you make it super special , if he is a player at the end of it all you may just be another trophy on his wall

Do you want to win his heart. I mean , why do good girls, want bad boys who tell mad lies

OK just messing with you.

My brother was a playa. Men usually love the chase but players are a special brand of hunters. You have to get him to want you and never give in sexually, can you handle that

You have to give him enough to keep him intrigued and his pursuit of you will be even more intense but you always have to keep control and know just when to give in and when to hold back

You have chosen the hardest task my friend

LET THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

I am pretty sure we have some players in this forum that can whip you into shape for this task

CALLING ALLL PLAYAS (insert panty emojji here)

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
          @elvin.tan77 if he is a player as she say it will be bad to start make him expect a sexual relationship, then turn it romantic.
          ?????
          Yeah. That's why I said for bang, it's straight on Sexual and if it's not then depends on what she's looking for What KateD yourself says is very true. They're in for the chase. Not gonna be easy to have a romantic relationship unless you can hook him bad.
          PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
          PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
          Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
          Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            there is what we can call smart p...if she can play her cards right he will be tied to that p like tarzan is to jane

Loveaffairs I don't see a gender sign on your post. So I'm guessing you're a woman wanting a man.

You infatuated? I know what it's like. There's just that someone you have to have. It doesn't make sense. You even know it might turn out bad... but you just have to have them.

I'd say find someone else, but I know... you'll probably insist...

Here's what I'd do

1) Demand he get an STD screen. Herpes. Warts. HIV. EVERYTHING. He might laugh at you. He might ignore you. He might taunt you. Stand your ground. Part of his price of admission is a printout of STD results. Better yet, I'd go to his appointment when he gets his results!

2) XiSt for women, Fairytale, and Babe

3) Get a copper IUD, and use condoms and spermacide EVERYTIME! If I were a woman, I'd do everything to prevent pregnancy with a man who is a player.

4) Learn to be assertive. Think BITCH instead of sweet! I'm serious. If I was in your position, I'd want to be in charge and in control because a man like this probably has problems controlling his emotions and impulses. How much time are you going to be babysitting him versus enjoying an adult relationship?

5) Give him NO money.

6a) He's a flight risk.

6b) If I was in your position, I'd be ready to leave at any time.

7) Prepare for an emotional roller coaster in the best and worst possible ways.

8) If he says "You don't trust me", I'd say "You're right!"

9) I'd think of it as "taming him" rather than having one of those politically correct equal partnerships.

10) He'll test your limits.

11) He'll try to get you emotionally unstable.

12) He'll accuse you of being controlling. To which I'd reply, "Oh, you FINALLY figured it out! See, you're smart. That's one thing I like about you."

13) If he were to say "I don't need this. Do you know how many women I can have sex with right now?" I'd probably say "No, but why don't you line them up for yourself across your head board and send me the video? I'm sure you can get tons of them but there's only one me. So it seems you can along with tons of women but not one. What's up with that? You're not scare of lots of women, but scared of one?" But hey, that's my style to say something like that.

14) Prepare to stand up to him again and again and again and again etc...

15) I'd say you have your work cut out for you.

16) I'd accuse him of being scared any time he held his cards close to his chest, and I'd do it playfully. Like making chicken noises. But that's my style. May not be yours.

17) If he has any history of being violent, or if he associates with people who are inclined to violence, I'd walk away right now because if you get him mad, who knows what he might do.

I'm guessing you get the idea. He'll likely be high maintenance. But remember, this is just what I'd do if I was in your position. What you decide to do is up to you. I don't envy your position.

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
            Mysticbeauty commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd throw Connections in there and Fairytale might just be the thing to make him treat you like a lady, not a notch on his belt. I can't comment on the Babe or Xist

Wow, Xcc! That sounds like a perfect script. Were you a woman in a past life?
          I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
          Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
          Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            ROFL! you kill me

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            this deserves a double laugh , i need to sum up the funniest stuff said on this forum for real

Ragnar Lothbrook Haha... I'm glad you have a sense of humor! It's more than Bliss, isn't it?

Comment

A woman, willing to keep a player for a relationship? hahah, an experienced player won't fall into that trap.. A player knows the kind of girl that is worth to get married, however for a player isn't yet the moment to get married... wonder to get into relationship with a player, sounds like a fantasy.. Stand out of the crowd, is refuse sex and kiss, but still be agreeable company to be with, almost like a friend..
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Mysticbeauty "I'd throw Connections in there and Fairytale might just be the thing to make him treat you like a lady, not a notch on his belt. I can't comment on the Babe or Xist"

Good thinking!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X