yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Connections+Xist (for women)+ PSEL? Thoughts?+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connections+Xist (for women)+ PSEL? Thoughts?+

Oh excitement! I get to spend 3 days with an old lover that I haven't seen in a long time but we've remained friends. We broke up because he moved away for a job and I couldn't move with him. He's perhaps moving back and going to be visiting town for a few days to look for an apt... I want to douse myself with mones and see if we can get me out of friend zone and back into BED zone. I would love love to rekindle the romance. I figured connections for deeply connecting emotionally again in person plus PSEL for the sexy and Xsist for getting out of current friend zone. Please feel free to advise. Have never used xist for women and it should be arriving any day in spray and the connection oil which I have never used but the connection spray sample was great. Do any of you have experience with using connections with a sexy mone like PSEL? Or Tease?

potiongirl I think you're on to something with this Connections + XiSt for women + PSEL. Just might work. Keep us posted.

Comment

I tried it last night but it wasn't very good :( Perhaps I overdid it? I used 2 full sprays Xist. 1 on front of chest one on back of neck then 1 drop Connections on inner arm between wrist and elbow with a quick patting together to spread around. Then... And perhaps this was where I went wrong? I did a full spray PSEL on my torso. I lightly sprayed my own chocolate edp over the top and off i went, thinking that my evening was going to be amazing. Nope, about 15 minutes later I was cranky, my neck was all tight and I was feeling flushed and over heated. No Bueno! My old flame had come over to watch t.v. and snuggle. He didn't even sit close to me?! He sat on the other side of the bed and watched t.v. and mostly kept his distance. We were in my bedroom which has a really high ceiling and the sliding glass door was open with just the screen so maybe it was to big a space for him to be effected? Maybe I ghosted mysel? i sure was disappointed. I showered really well this morning and wore no mones today. I just applied 1 spray Xist front of chest, 1 drop connections on inner arm again and 1 spray from new tester of Fantasy. He's on his way over for dinner and round 2 of t.v. tonight. Wearing jammie pants, low cut tank top, Closing sliding door... lol Let the games begin!

Comment

potiongirl Sometimes formulas cancel out the effects of each other. Perhaps this is what happened.

What have you done to check the compatibility of the various formulas with each other?

Comment

• potiongirl
          potiongirl commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know enough about them canceling each other out! Please please teach! Or direct me where to do my research on that.

And.... I'm really excited to be turning my friends onto this to. I feel like I've read hours of forum posts trying to learn what these amazing formulas do. But I have some cutting edge ideas on how to use things outside the box...

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Please tell.

potiongirl I'd encourage you to keep a journal. I have a notebook where I write down the formula, amount, and my observations. That way if I mix 2 formulas and there are certain effects missing, I know that mix was incompatible because I can compare the observations with the mix with my journal notes when I used them solo.

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
          Mysticbeauty commented
          Editing a comment
          I need to do this

Wowzer! I can't believe the magic that just happened. Last night I sprayed 1 spray Xist on neck and used wrist to dab it lightly, 1 drop connections on top of my head (which is very hot all the time) and then I touched my wrist to the top of my head and got a bit of the oil on it. Lightly sprayed my inner arm with my own edp and and off I went to watch a movie with said old flame. He was very sweet and moved close to watch the movie I was relaxed and in a fine mood. We both had a glass of wine and laughed and enjoyed our movie (non sexy movie) and about an hour in, he starts getting closer. After the movie ended he was suddenly all hands! He tickled me and kinda "accidently" brushed my breast and then when I smiled, he just went for it! Amazing change from the night before. I am going to a frinds house tonight with him, for dinner. You betta believe I'm going to do that combo again! Perhaps I'll add a drop of Babe? Operation get old flame back in Full effect!

Comment

• elvin.tan77
          elvin.tan77 commented
          Editing a comment
          There is no such thing as "accident" lol

• Mysticbeauty
          Mysticbeauty commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you end up adding more. I think your problem the first time is you used too much, trust me I've done it and still do sometimes. If something works we always think more is better. Good luck!

potiongirl Sounds like you're beyond "experimenting". I think you've found a way to put a man back in the boyfriend zone. If I was a woman, I'd definitely have Babe in my cabinet.

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
          Mysticbeauty commented
          Editing a comment
          Does a woman you know where Babe a lot? I've had 0 luck with Babe, but everything else I've used, I love! What gives?

I think too many blends tend to over do it. I did it before and the results get inconsistent and mixed, and sometimes I just crash, because XS mones are very potent, and 3 blends are at least 3 sprays, which is too much sometimes.

I'd use a????? maximum of 2, one unisexy and one feminine, or even just one unisexy plus cops or cops+est.

I've been having great results with xist with my boyfriend and I can see how it would help your friend to feel close to you. I think connections plus the xist could be too much bnol, although I'm not sure what's in xist it feels like bnol is strong in it because of the results.

?????Do you have Tease or Tempress? Both are amazing. Do not use more than one spray of temptress though, it's too powerful and can shy away or make him feel defensive. But at one spray or even less by itself Tempress works wonders in increasing your value to his eyes.

Good luck and ???keep posting

Comment

• potiongirl
          potiongirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow! Thanks for that info. I do have a sample of Temptress. Should I try a teeeeny bit in combination with my Xist for women?

• Akelah
          Akelah commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry I just saw your comment now :/ did you try it? How did it go?

How's it going @potiongirl??

Comment

"Does a woman you know where Babe a lot? I've had 0 luck with Babe, but everything else I've used, I love! What gives?"

Mysticbeauty

You seem experienced enough to know if something is working for you.

If you get something and nothing happens, and then you reflect back on all the great reviews and doubt yourself, STOP IT!

As wonderful as reviews might be, you have to find something that works for you. If Babe isn't working, go with something else.

Comment

Very true, I just have a bottle waiting to be used. Lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X