yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cohesion XS?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohesion XS?????

My lovely ladies,

I sure do miss you guys but I understand that it is the summer and you are probably working on your bikini bodies and that tan.

I guess I will have to wait till after the summer for those stories and reports on all the products you got from the store.

The hubby is here for the summer and I have been trying some new tactics and new things just to see how it will impact our relationship. I wasn't using any pheromones at first or hardly any with him to note the difference in our sex life.

Our sex life has always been AWESOME! In fact, if he was in tuned with my emotions and thoughts as he is with what I want sexually , I would be a much happier camper. Right now I think it may be affecting our sex life since right now I feel less of a spark in the bedroom. It could be something else since I am not using mones as I did before.

On Saturday we had a surprisingly awesome day together.We got home and FLO is here. That heifer just has the worst timing ever and no respect

Nevertheless, I wanted to beat the bad mood she brings so as not to spoil the day. I stretched out my hand and grabbed my Cohesion XS

Noooooo, it literally has a few drops left I thought and I let all those good sales past "Kate loser much"

Dressed in a nice short, pant cotton pj, sprayed one spray between the breast and climbed into bed. Usually he isn't very sensitive around that time unless I request certain things and tends to keep his distance.Saturday night was so different. He climbed into bed , grabbed me from the waist and pulled me closer to him. It felt so good and warm. Since I was cramping, I waited until he fell asleep to wiggle out of there but as soon as I did that, he realized and pulled me back in.

The next morning, I was like WOWZERS! Me needs some more of that effect. So I reached for the Cohesion again, only this time I realized that night I didn't use Cohesion, It was actually CONNECTIONS XS!

That Sunday I did put on Cohesion XS and although he made me some warm tea and did the chores there was no hugs, no intimacy, he pretty much played on his phone for most of the day after doing the housework

Guess ya just need to break out the Connections more often!

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right, lol

KateD Sounds to me like you may have found a key to cuddling.

KateD wants cuddles = spray on Connections XS

Comment

KateD Let's do the math...

FLO symptom relief = Cohesion XS + Connections XS + cuddling

Feel free to edit the mathematical equation as you wish.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        That is a perfect flo mathematical equation

Definitely getting that Connections XS! I've been bypassing it, not really thinking it was for me. But it sounds great!

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        You do and i need to stock up

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X