yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hmmmm phero's for teen who gets bullied?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm phero's for teen who gets bullied?

Is there something a 16 yr old male could wear that would get him respect from other males but not Aggresive behavior? Good looking boy a bit shorter that other boys and has been bullied in a racist way. High school student and skateboarder. He's stood up for himself and the guy who bullied him seems to have mellowed out but what could he wear to get the respect of males in general as he starts out high school in a new school? Not trying to get him laid. Trying to get a social that will help him get respect. Very smart, cool, social kid.

potiongirl How nice of you for looking out for others. You are really generous and caring! You look out for your brother, sister... how lucky your family is.

Now about this guy... If I was in high school and being bullied I would approach it in two ways. First, increase my popularity. Second, Plan B: encourage the bully to stop.

First, popularity.

With high school, coolness is important. So what are the cool guy formulas? Api and Celebrity are the cool guy formulas at PheromoneXS.

I would also include Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs in this cool guy category.

I would wear a cool guy formula with the idea that as my popularity increases, the bullies should back off. The bullies might even notice the cool guy vibe from my mones and back off.

Bottom line for me, I would start with Api with the hope of boosting my popularity and the bullies picking up on my new vibe and backing off. I would have Celebrity and Wolf as back up if Api wasn't working.

Plan B, might be a bit more complicated. Plan B for me would include the use of Ascend without copulins, Dominant Ascend (preferably without copulins), xs101, and/or Bad Wolf. Rather than post the details, I'll say I'd go with the "popularity solution" and see how that works. Maybe I will post Plan B another time or if the popularity solution doesn't work well enough.

Comment

Celebrity actually sounds good
      , to just have him get the added popularity to show the bully assholes that he's liked and noticed by other people. He is a very cool and funny kid. Not a jerk or aggressive so I'm not looking to have bigger guys feel like he's a threat all of a sudden. He will get bigger and taller naturally but for now I do not want the self esteem issues to play a factor in his adulthood. High school can be brutal. Thanks for your input. You are very helpful.

Comment

Dido on what X said in terms of your looking out for your sister and brother. I hope that the pheromone advise he gave you works.

Just my two cents however. Pheromones and what XS hopes to do is to change lives for the better by empowering people. Pheromones are just a little added extra something to make you realize your full potential and bring out what is already there. It doesn't help to use mones at a crouch or something that you become so dependent on that you don't want to face life's problem or need it in every single situation that life has to offer.

Bullying comes in different forms and a bully at the end of the day is someone who is insecure and coward who puts others down so he can feel big and to escape the sad reality of what is really going on in his life.

Kids and teenagers alike are the same.We want to teach them how to face the world one day by not being too over protective or too slack on morals and values

You speak so highly of your brother and more so he is young. I see no reason why he should wear any mones to be accepted so a bully won't bother him. I would teach him and again this is just my two cents to be who he is and stand up for himself. If the bullying situation is bad , let someone know so they can do something about this bully or potential bully so he doesn't harm other kids

You can't go through life adjusting yourself so others can like you, to fit in or because of fear. You need to face things head on and deal with the consequences or using products or other things to avoid the real issue. No matter what products he use or what happens with that bully or potential bullies. Bullies will be around forever and you can't shy or hide away from them

At the end of the day, if he wears these products successfully, the bully will still remain a bully and what would he learn from handling it in this manner ?????

Again , I mean no harm or disrespect , just an opinion and how I would handle it if it was my younger brother

Comment

potiongirl I agree with what KateD said. I found the book "When I Say 'No', I Feel Guilty" by Manuel Smith helpful.

I would still think that wearing a mone, in addition to finding social skills to handle bullies, might be a wise idea. Looking for solutions in multiple ways might be more empowering.

I've found Celebrity XS to be great! I think of it as "Local Celebrity" because people treat me like a local celebrity rather than a national (or international) celebrity. Like your local six o'clock news caster. Or your most popular local radio DJ. Or your city's mayor. Still high status but casual.

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree with what Kate said.

In terms of directly answering your question, I would suggest Vibe or Flirt. Vibe generally gives a cool, laid-back kind of signature if you're more passive but still social. You get more of a sporty cool guy if you're active. If you have a serious/focused face/aura, it kind of turns into a silent-but-cool guy vibe.

Flirt is very opening with conversations.

Unless your brother has really good social skills and can back up the celebrity signature he gives off, I'd suggest staying off celebrityxs. The thing about status is that it will be challenged, especially if something like body language doesn't match the signature. Guys will do what's called shit-testing, which is to say that they will pressure you and see how you react. If your brother can handle those situations, then it's more favorable.
            Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
            Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
            AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
            LAL: Nude Alpha
            Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              nice seeing you around these parts again

fdesa12 That's why I like different opinions here. If no skills to back it up, it may not work. I agree with that line of thinking. Thank you, fdesa12!

Comment

potiongirl let us know how this works out, sounds promising.

Comment

potiongirl Any updates on this? Or your brother?

Comment

I wouldn't reccomend pheromones but buying MMA classes. With bullies, I would say the only way to deal with them is violence since you have no other option with them. That is the only way they will respect you or leave you alone. Pheromones would worsen the problem as if they percive that you are getting better, the bullies will try to bring you down even more.

Some people cannot be reasoned with and defending yourself with force is the only option.

Comment

• Ixist
                    Ixist commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I kind of agree lol It's a harsh reality

I had the privilege of discovering pheros at the tender age of 16 and had an ABSOLUTE BLAST.

I wasn't bullied but I did butt heads with others in school occasionally which would result in drama, attempted bullying, etc.

Pheros will absolutely NOT fix this kids problem. Dude needs to work on his inner game and internalize the idea of self-worth. Start with his personality - That's one thing he has an endless amount of and he is free to change at will.

If he likes his personality, he is valuable (maybe not to anyone else) but at the very least, to himself.
                  If he doesn't like his personality, it's free to change so he needs to develop or at least practice the characteristics that he wants to emulate. Then he can say "I'm developing into a better person and that makes me valuable".

I still suggest you buy him mones because they are sooooooooo awesome to play with in high school. It's an unbelievable testing ground and I had the most interesting interactions ever from over-aggressive guys trying to fight me to the most inappropriately touchy-feely girls and everything in between.

He'll get a kick out of them, hopefully become interested in learning about human interaction and become better for it.

However, I will stress again, this will absolutely not solve his bullying problems.

Comment

if someone is being bullied, pheromones are not the first place i would turn for assistance. lol, i'm just saying. he should be learning how to deal with the emotions of being bullied, and standing up for himself. using the wrong combination of pheromones might just get him more shit tested, and picked on worse.

I kind of get the vibe that OP might mistake pheromones for a magic pill that alters reality, and although that is true to some extent, there's a lot more that goes into the journey of growth and improvement than just pheromones. pheromones are just icing on the cake.

Comment

Psylocybin and eternitys_child bring up some big points. Whoever might be bullied or wants to help someone who might be bullied would be wise to read this whole thread. Also, I think there are some people who have bosses who might be difficult might benefit from reading this thread. What do you think Ragnar Lothbrook

Comment

Yeah Xcc, I'm not sure about different ages and the effects mones might have during, or before puberty. But, if it can be pulled off something like Ascend is instant respect for me. And I think that's what we're talking about when we talk about bulling. An equal or somebody who commands respect doesn't get bullied.
                        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook Couldn't have said it better myself!

Comment

First things first work on his confidence. MMA has helped a lot of people I know, myself included. I agree with Kate Bullies themselves usually have a confidence issue that's why they pick on other people to make themselves feel better. They are drawn to people they think they can pick on. that doesn't mean he needs to best this kid up, but he will hold his head higher and if the bully does try something he should be trained to defend himself without hurting the bully. Look into Brazilian jiu-jitsu and MMA.

Comment

Pheromone isn't a solution for bullying. Neither authorities in the school. Neither parents.
                              To stop bullying there is only one solution: Violence. Sadly violence generate more violence, and the mistake to come down to the level of the bully. In my many cases the bully is used to violence, so be sure you will defeat. If bully is bigger, have something with you, to compensate. Even, attack the bully by surprised, specially if they are bigger than you. (I have done)
                              Always have a second card with you. Bully wants to damage you, don't allow it.
                              Never ever be afraid to anyone. However, be prudent and avoid situations, be clever.

If you want to be morally fair, give him one warning, be cool, don't treat. If he continues (as probably will), bully will remember forever. You will make a positive lesson for his life.

Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                              Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                              Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                              Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                              Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by potiongirl View Post
                                Is there something a 16 yr old male could wear that would get him respect from other males but not Aggresive behavior? Good looking boy a bit shorter that other boys and has been bullied in a racist way. High school student and skateboarder. He's stood up for himself and the guy who bullied him seems to have mellowed out but what could he wear to get the respect of males in general as he starts out high school in a new school? Not trying to get him laid. Trying to get a social that will help him get respect. Very smart, cool, social kid.
                                Tell him to use the look there technique. Have him take boxing classes (he doesn't have to but having a punching bag and gloves at home to hit everyday will increase his punching power), now when he increases his punching power (in like a month of training everyday to hit the punching bag), when the bully comes again, use this technique: Look there...it's like a fakie, the target will get distracted by pointing somewhere or looking at the left side (not right) and say, convince the bully to look there where he is looking. and quickly Jab him from the weak points (temple, cheek and jaw) Jaw is the weakest point. and take all that punching power (use the hips to build power) and BAM! you can basically knock out anyone like that because those are really weak points in the body that Chi doesn't flow quite equally. After this, I don't think the bully will mess with him. No amount of pheromones will do this. lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X