yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hysterical question from my sister!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hysterical question from my sister!

I told my sister in confidence that I would be wearing some new potions to her dinner party last night and I did. Wore PSEL 1 spray patted between inner forearm (I think it may stay my favorite) and 2 sprays one on each wrist of sample spray Bliss. Added my Love perfume on top of forearms but nothing on wrists. Felt this weird calm great feeling Bliss? generally super happy dreamy feeling for the first 2 hours. Everyone seemed to want to sit next to me. Got offered drinks a zillion times and the night was fun and I was the center of attention. When my sister dragged me into the bathroom to tell me to stop being Marilyn Monroe, I smirked and told her it must be there pheromones. I had my arm out to make a point. She grabbed my arm and rubbed it all over her neck lolol! Love my funny sister. Believe it or not when we went back into the living room people also started to gravitate to her! It was super fun and I'm giving her the site info to order for herself now. This morning she called me to pick my brain and here's the hysterical question from sister. "So, What can I spray on my gorgeous husband before he leaves for work to keep those office whores away from him?" She was totally serious! She wants a woman repellant spray! Lol!! He's cheated on her before and there are hot girls in his office that flirt with him. ( I know, I know, he's a dick for cheating. I agree. He's fully responsible for his actions but these chicks in his office are pretty bad. I've witnessed it. He's handsome and rich so they are on him like flies on honey!) What can we spray on him that's basically "Stay off my husband" spray? Any thoughts? Anyone else want a "stay away from my man spray"? Potiongirl

Putting mones on him will probably attract even more attention! She can put something on her self to drive him wild maybe lol!

Comment

Get him so hooked on her he'll forget the rest. That's the alternative. If not, you may need to ask our great XSteveO to come up with a custom blend for you, if it ever is possible. P.s. don't forget it'll affect your sis as well.
      PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
      PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
      Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
      Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Ixist and elvin.tan77 I second you guys! I think they are right potiongirl in that your sister might be wise to get him hooked on her via mones. I don't know of a woman repellent, and even if there was, then it would impact your sister.

Perhaps there's a formula for more self-control.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X