yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XStential Spray, Celebrity, and Fairytale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XStential Spray, Celebrity, and Fairytale

Hey lovely ladies! I just received the above pheromones this morning ( Thank you!) and so was wondering if any of you here have tried these out? I'm probably going to try the body spray today before work. Im unsure if you can put the other photos on top or if you just need less. Any feedback is welcome!

So I'll give you a quick run down of my day. I spray about 7 sprays of XStential on my arms and chest and 2 sprays of Tease. So I work at a spa and my schedule recently got changed but apparently someone didn't get the memo because unknowingly I had an appointment an hour before I was supposed to start. To make things worse, my boss who made the mistake told the woman I was running late. I got there 30 minutes after it was supposed to start plus I had to get things ready for her facial. Overall very embarrassing and it sort of irked me that he said I was late when in reality I was early. ANYWAYS, my point is I was relatively calm and not as pissed as I probably would have been in that situation. I explained what happened to the woman and she was very sweet about it. Also when I got in the break room one girl complimented me on my hair which she hasn't before and my other boss said my makeup looked really good( I got ready in 5 minutes once I found out I had a client waiting). Overall everyone has been nice and I'm feeling pretty chilled out ????????. More testing to come.

Comment

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      *one year later* I noticed you worked in the spa industry! I do too, have you noticed any pheros that boosted your tips?

7 sprays????????? DANG girl!
    Where did you find those mones? I can't find them on the website.

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
      Mysticbeauty commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah for the body spray you can use more and reapply more often. Don't try that with the regular sprays! Lol

Originally posted by Sweetpea~ View Post
    7 sprays????????? DANG girl!
    Where did you find those mones? I can't find them on the website.
    It's in the Beta section.
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• Sweetpea~
      Sweetpea~ commented
      Editing a comment
      Looked there... but there is no celebrity and fairyale?

• Sweetpea~
      Sweetpea~ commented
      Editing a comment
      well, there is Celebrity but that one if for men....

So far this week, I've used the XStential spray and Celebrity, sometimes a squirt of tease. So far this has been a good combo. I'm sure I could spice it up a bit more but I tend to over do it. I have noticed certain women at work that don't chat me up as much have made more of an effort to have conversations. One girl in particular consistently started conversations when usually she's on her phone. So I think it's working. Now I just need to test more on its own and try Fairytale.

Comment

So I just received Outspoken which I'm excited about thanks to SweetPea and Morgaine. I also bought a new bottle of Loveboat and bliss. Yay! I can't wait to try the outspoken/Loveboat combo!

Comment

• Sweetpea~
        Sweetpea~ commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd love to hear you thoughts on the outspoken/loveboat combo after you try them! That is my favorite these days! I wear it daily and I really feel loved by people

Also with all these new beta's I don't know what to test drive first. I'm going shopping tomorrow. Outspoken, Celebrity, or Fairytale? Hmmm ????

Comment

• Sweetpea~
        Sweetpea~ commented
        Editing a comment
        which one did you end up trying??? Celebrity seems interesting. I couldn't find a celebrity for women on the website.. I checked everywhere

I don't think it's on the website yet. There's a list on the last newsletter with all of them. You just have to request a sample on your next order. I like it! I haven't quite narrowed down everything yet but I have good results with it. I think I've combined it with quite a few feminine products as well. I really need to make some time and test each when alone. But I feel naked at work without something I know works.

Comment

Mysticbeauty, have you tried Fairytale at all???? I'd love to know how that went. I'm loving my Xist/Loveboat/Outspoken combo for daily use at my job. Haven't been on the forums or checked out the website in awhile, until now, and came across Fairytale. The description has me interested lol. My husband thinks I'm a princess.... well I think I should have been. Let me know if you tried this!!!

Comment

Hiya, I have recently began using fairytale and in my limited testing it absolutely does exactly what is described. I've had courtesy and favour from waiting /bar staff, work colleagues and my OH has appeared to be somewhat charmed by me. Early days yet but so far so good.

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
            Mysticbeauty commented
            Editing a comment
            Any more news on the fairytale? I'm getting low so now I'm torn when I should use it. It's got a little kick to it( smell) but nothing that can't be covered

I do like the fairytale, it seems to work nicely with my boyfriend and others. I will do separate testing. So far I think it's a keeper though!

Comment

Ok you wanted to know about fairytale. Well I wore 3 sprays to work and I probably put some cohesion on, because I always wear it at work now. Anyways the day went well but it was the normal polite niceness I get when wearing pheromones, nothing particular stood out. On my way home I sprayed 2 more sprays(unscented), 1 on the arm and 1 on my neck. My eindow was down on the highway so it was windy. Anyways when I got home my bf was ALL over me and was telling me I was the best sex he ever had etc and looked me in the eye and said he was serious. He was also being a teeny bit romantic. So yeah it was great

Comment

I wore fairytale to work again today and a spritz of outspoken on my arm. My main friend at work was sick and kinda bitchy to me this morning. Well I was being nice and ordered her breakfast. There was some confusion and she was mad for a minute but I stood my ground in a nice way. Another woman I work with who "sometimes" is really nice to me depending on my pheros told me that my friend was kinda rude and mean. It was unusual for her to look out for me in that way. Anyways later on when my friend and I were working in the nail spa she apologized to me and we laughed it off. I'm glad I finally gave fairytale a test at work. Everyone was nice and respectful. I knew my friend was crabby before I saw her at work so I wasn't offended when she went off on me, but I didn't let her walk all over me either. Overall it was a good day. I'm definitely keeping fairytale.!

Comment

I say this every time but they keep making great blends that work and it's hard to choose! They all feel really good to me. Sometimes I go on a binge with one in particular and forget about the others then go back and try an old one and wonder why I ever stopped. I had used PSEL for awhile and Temptress than went back to Tease. I wore PSEL to s concert the other day and fell in love all over again. I need to journal more so I can sort out the best use for each one. The only one I didn't feel much from was Babe, but I haven't given it a good trial either. I'm kinda hoping I don't figure it out. I love too many all ready.

Comment

Mysticbeauty Have you used Babe? If so, how would you compare Babe to Fairytale?

Comment

No still not much testing with Babe, but it's starting to be the only full bottle I have left, so I might give it a go.

Comment

Mysticbeauty I am so glad you are posting again. If you don't mind, I have a question. Have you ever used Desire Me or any PXS women's products that have copulins in them? I am curious how you find copulins. I know KateD has mentioned she loves when her husband wears them and another woman here posted cops make her horny. Sorry if this is TMI feel free not to answer anything that makes you uncomfortable, but us men have been having a debate as to how copulins work around women during different times of the month...

I thought copulins were supposed to be most effective during ovulation but have little to no (or even negative) effects during menstruation. I have been wearing them around my wife and last month during ovulation copulins worked GREAT but the other night they seemed to cause aggression/frustration even though she was ovulating. So just curious if you have had any experience in this area. Female advice here is rare so sorry if you feel you're being put on the spot!
                      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                      PXS
                      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                      AD
                      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I have used desire me and have liked the effects but I only use it when I want some sex lol. I've been too scared to wear it anywhere else because I didn't want to send out a crazy sexy vibe. I also don't go out much unless it's to work so my testing grounds are kind of limited. Definitely interesting though since I'm always trying to understand women's hormones more since they seem to run our life ???? Once I get more disciplined on my journal, I'll have to make it a point to test it out more.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                          Mysticbeauty Have you used Babe? If so, how would you compare Babe to Fairytale?
                          Hey I don't think they compare. I did try Babe 2 or 3 times, but I just didn't "feel" much. I need to find better places to test it, but when I actually do get out of my house I want to use something I know works, so Babe usually sits lonely on my shelf. Lol

Comment

Mysticbeauty I generally don't feel much from formulas, but other people around me might. Perhaps give Babe a chance in public for a week?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X