yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best Sexy + Social Combo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Sexy + Social Combo?

Hello everyone,

I've been loving reading all your posts and reviews and I am very interested in trying many of the products! I am planning on ordering several this week so I can play around with them and experiment and see what I love most, but I would love some suggestions from people who have experience. I am most interested in combing something quite sexy with something social. I want to be irresistibly sexy but also the life of the party kind of thing.

I am a quite shy, socially awkward/socially anxious kind of person. I don't always have the easiest time making conversation with strangers or people I don't know very well. I'd say I'm quite beta. I would love something that helps boost confidence and to be more outgoing, relaxed in situations where I am meeting new people, fun to talk to, something that makes people want to be around me and get to know me, like they just can't get enough sort of thing, and maybe something with good self-effects to make ME more talkative. I am quite interested in catching the attention of a certain individual, who is quite an outgoing, popular guy who could probably have his choice of women. I'd say I'm definitely cute and get a decent amount of attention from guys, but I'm not like drop-dead model gorgeous like a lot of the women this man has dated, haha, so I would absolutely love something that will help make me irresistible to him. I'd love a "love at first sight, deep connection" vibe combined with sort of overt sexuality. To be blunt, I want that genuine connection kind of effect where he will be intrigued by me and want to get to know me, but at the same time I want to drive him wild with desire, sexually.

Based on things I've read I'm quite interested in Desire Me, Temptress, Bliss, Love Boat, PSEL ... I'd love to know what your thoughts are and if there is a sexual/social mix that has worked particularly well for you.

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by luxadora; 05-21-2016, 09:40 PM.

The ladies on here I'm sure will help you on that. I've never tried the ladies blends, but I'm sure they're very sexy! lol Get Bliss for sure, it is one of a kind! Just one spray, and it's bliss... lol

Comment

Originally posted by luxadora View Post
      To be blunt, I want that genuine connection kind of effect where he will be intrigued by me and want to get to know me, but at the same time I want to drive him wild with desire, sexually.
      I like blunt!

Desire Me and Conenctions may be something up your alley for that. There's also Xist for Women, but I haven't heard much about it. It'd be nice to hear what the ladies think of it.

Comment

Looks like you've been researching. While reading what you're looking for, 3 products came to mind straight away and you've already listed them. Desire Me, Temptress, and PSEL. Was also thinking about Flirt XS too so do have a look at that. I'm sure the ladies will be here shortly to help you out
        PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
        PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
        Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
        Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Hi and Welcome!!!! Desire Me is what you need to "drive him wild with desire." I use that around my hubs and it always amazes me at how it affects him! But it IS super stinky in my opinion.. only because I got it unscented and thought I could cover it up with my own perfume... but after having tested some other mones out that are pre-scented, I don't see myself buying anything unscented again!
          LoveBoat has become my favorite recently. I splash this one daily to go to work along with a spray of Outspoken and a spray of Vibe. I feel happy and alive and I see how others react to me. I work with all women and they respond to it so well. It's a warm feeling. I too am on the shy side... Not totally shy but I come off as shy and I hate that because I LOVE TO HAVE FUN. It just takes me a minute to warm up to new people. I feel like Steve's products have really given me the shove I need to be a better me. I'm more confident and sure of myself. Temptress is great too. I will be getting myself a full bottle of it this week! I have the unscented sample and I have used it for interviews. I have never been more confident. I hope you have great results with what you decide to choose. Keep us posted! Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetpea~ View Post
            Hi and Welcome!!!! Desire Me is what you need to "drive him wild with desire." I use that around my hubs and it always amazes me at how it affects him! But it IS super stinky in my opinion.. only because I got it unscented and thought I could cover it up with my own perfume... but after having tested some other mones out that are pre-scented, I don't see myself buying anything unscented again!
            LoveBoat has become my favorite recently. I splash this one daily to go to work along with a spray of Outspoken and a spray of Vibe. I feel happy and alive and I see how others react to me. I work with all women and they respond to it so well. It's a warm feeling. I too am on the shy side... Not totally shy but I come off as shy and I hate that because I LOVE TO HAVE FUN. It just takes me a minute to warm up to new people. I feel like Steve's products have really given me the shove I need to be a better me. I'm more confident and sure of myself. Temptress is great too. I will be getting myself a full bottle of it this week! I have the unscented sample and I have used it for interviews. I have never been more confident. I hope you have great results with what you decide to choose. Keep us posted! Good luck!
            Thank you so much Sweetpea! I went ahead and placed my first order today. I went a little crazy and ordered several ... I got Desire Me, Tease, Bliss, Love Boat, Connections, and PSEL. For sample requests, I wrote that I would like to try either Temptress, Flirt, Vibe and/or Babe. For not having ever tried these, maybe I got a little excited and carried away, haha, but based on the research I've been doing plus the satisfaction guarantee, I'm confident I won't regret it! I will definitely be experimenting with those and eventually trying the combos out as well. I appreciate your insight and will definitely keep everyone posted with my experiences. By the way, I got them unscented, so hopefully the smell of Desire Me won't be TOO hard for me to cover up!

Comment

Let us know how it goes. Like Sweet pea, these pheromones have helped me feel like a better me and much more confident. Temptress makes me feel awesome but I have to be careful not to use too much cause I intimidate people. PSEL is always a winner in my book. I haven't used Desire me as much as I should because I already come off pretty sexy with the other photos. Another one that makes me feel fun in Fantasy, though I surely layer it with other pheromones. I can't wait for you to get started on your phero journey!

Comment

*pheros

Comment

Rather than give specific products that might work, I'd encourage you to think of the people you will be around and the outcomes you want. Do you want everyone to like you? Do you want heaps of male attention without women hating you? Do you want to connect with someone more deeply? etc.

Once you established that, I'd encourage you to look at the limited editions, unisex, and women's sections. Pay attention to the GOALS and make sure you understand what the meaning of each of the GOALS symbols are. I think there is a page explaining the meaning of the 8 GOALS (engaging, social, status, calming, flirting, playful, sexual, intimate).

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X