yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Innocence XS on a Date! Meowww ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innocence XS on a Date! Meowww ;-)

Ok, so I decided to test drive my Innocence XS spray on a date with a guy I have went out with many times before, so I could judge if there was a change in his behavior. He made a good test subject because I know his energy and personality (which is pretty consistent and stable). First let me say that he's a very laid back type of person, and not very Alpha/take charge. The effects at first were very subtle on him, but slowly I started to see more of a "taking care of his woman" kind of vibe. Then there was nothing notable except an offer to massage my ankle that was hurting...then...

BAM...the hit...he pointed to a wedding cake in a bakery shop that we walked past and asked me if I would like a cake like that...I was shocked...then played it cool remarking on how lovely it was etc. Then as the night progressed, more and more conversations about us making a life together. Now this is not someone who is a steady boyfriend...so this was verrrry interesting. I guess you can say that was a hit!

Self-effects - first I felt sexy, then like I was the life of the party, then sleep hit me hard (I wasn't driving LOL), then life of the party again! HAHAHA One of the WONDERFUL things I notice about the XS pheromones versus another company I have tried, is that I usually feel fantastic the next morning! Mood lift and like I just want to hit the streets...nice product!

Oh I forgot to mention that we got one of our drinks comped for no reason at the restaurant that we ate at, and plenty of "extras", when i only asked for a little.

Comment

Yeah! You tested or are testing Innocence XS! I may have said this someone before but I felt it went nicely with my personality and just when I was entering dangerous unkate like mode, Innocence brought me back to me.

My target is laid back and a beta male so maybe I should try it on him. I only use it for the self effects so far and loving it.

I love the reports, keep them coming.

Btw! Even if he is not someone that is your b/f , do you see a future with him or he is just a test monkey?

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
        Mysticbeauty commented
        Editing a comment
        What kind of self effects Kate?

Nice report SpiceyKitten! I wish my SO would use some pheros "for my pleasure"....but she thinks she's not into it. Little does she know she is my #1 test subject and loves it ahahahahhahaha
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        lol

• SpicyKitten
        SpicyKitten commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL Funny

Originally posted by KateD View Post
      Yeah! You tested or are testing Innocence XS! I may have said this someone before but I felt it went nicely with my personality and just when I was entering dangerous unkate like mode, Innocence brought me back to me.

My target is laid back and a beta male so maybe I should try it on him. I only use it for the self effects so far and loving it.

I love the reports, keep them coming.

Btw! Even if he is not someone that is your b/f , do you see a future with him or he is just a test monkey?
      Well, he want's to be my permanent boyfriend, but unfortunately, he's just my test subject... :-D He, of course, wants to go out soon again. Maybe I will wear TemptressXS and see what happens muahhhaaahaa...although I don't think he could take Temptress.

Do you know Kate if the pheros have an imprinting effect? I've read about this, just curious.

Comment

That Innocence gets me every time. I really love it but hate it too. Even when I know she's wearing it she gets away with so much crap. I swear its going to be the death of me

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Spraying on some Innocence now.Sending a message for leslie to spray some as well.

• SpicyKitten
          SpicyKitten commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
        That Innocence gets me every time. I really love it but hate it too. Even when I know she's wearing it she gets away with so much crap. I swear its going to be the death of me
        Haha! I wonder if I can wear this around my boss to curry favors...I am NOT romantically interested, just want perks...meow...

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          you are just a baaaaaaad (sheep voice) kitty

• Mysticbeauty
          Mysticbeauty commented
          Editing a comment
          Good idea! Let us know!

I recently received a huge bottle of this as a sample, but wasn't sure if it was for me. Anyways I tested it out the other day and yeah my man was putty in my hands. I'll have to try it again, because he could be sucking up for other reasons. He was sweet but super turned on so we'll see ????

Comment

• SpicyKitten
          SpicyKitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you have an update? Have you had a chance to use it with him again?

Yes I still get good results with it on him. I usually spray a couple sprays when I get home from work.

Comment

I'm curious about that question. Does it have that "imprinting effect"? I've heard about that before but don't know if there's a formula here that has that effect? I just got Xist for women but haven't received it yet and as I mentioned in a post yesterday am looking forward to trying this with an old flame, perhaps this Innocence would be good to layer with it?

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
            Mysticbeauty commented
            Editing a comment
            What were your results? I always like to hear what layers well together. Sometimes I just start spraying 0

Originally posted by SpicyKitten View Post
          Ok, so I decided to test drive my Innocence XS spray on a date with a guy I have went out with many times before, so I could judge if there was a change in his behavior. He made a good test subject because I know his energy and personality (which is pretty consistent and stable). First let me say that he's a very laid back type of person, and not very Alpha/take charge. The effects at first were very subtle on him, but slowly I started to see more of a "taking care of his woman" kind of vibe. Then there was nothing notable except an offer to massage my ankle that was hurting...then...

BAM...the hit...he pointed to a wedding cake in a bakery shop that we walked past and asked me if I would like a cake like that...I was shocked...then played it cool remarking on how lovely it was etc. Then as the night progressed, more and more conversations about us making a life together. Now this is not someone who is a steady boyfriend...so this was verrrry interesting. I guess you can say that was a hit!

Self-effects - first I felt sexy, then like I was the life of the party, then sleep hit me hard (I wasn't driving LOL), then life of the party again! HAHAHA One of the WONDERFUL things I notice about the XS pheromones versus another company I have tried, is that I usually feel fantastic the next morning! Mood lift and like I just want to hit the streets...nice product!
          Oh goodness, if this makes guys want to marry you I may need to get this instead of Tease in my upcoming order! I wouldn't mind a ring on this finger

Comment

Elfishxs If you're looking to get married, you might want to consider Xist for Women

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
              Mysticbeauty commented
              Editing a comment
              OK you keep suggesting that. What do you know? Lol has anyone used it yet? You're making me want to try it!

Let me first point out that I tried to like my own post and realize that I could not. If this is idle's sad attempt to remove the narcissist in all of us then it won't work

Kate screams * Do you hear that idle, it WON'T WORK*

Annnnnnnyhue!

In a world where a woman is already an alpha male or a selfish byatch this won't be her story but a woman who has a lot of bad experiences , trying to do the best for her family and friends and always being put in a situation where she has to be strong and no one tries to be strong for her or eases her burdens it can have an opp effect to her personality.

She may become a nag, bitter, depressed, aggressive etc

This is my story and so innocence put me in a Kate mood, gentle, carefree, caring, sweet and just chill

Comment

"OK you keep suggesting that. What do you know? Lol has anyone used it yet? You're making me want to try it!"

Mysticbeauty I know the reset effect seems to be very powerful. I've seen it wash away years of resentment in less than a week. I used daily exposure for 30 to 60 minutes each. In about 5 days, someone stopped being so hateful towards me. That reset is a miracle worker as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

KateD You've always been innocent as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ahaaha thank you

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                "OK you keep suggesting that. What do you know? Lol has anyone used it yet? You're making me want to try it!"

Mysticbeauty I know the reset effect seems to be very powerful. I've seen it wash away years of resentment in less than a week. I used daily exposure for 30 to 60 minutes each. In about 5 days, someone stopped being so hateful towards me. That reset is a miracle worker as far as I'm concerned.
                Interesting...Why do you suggest this for finding someone to marry? I mean I hope I'm not starting with someone who resents me

Do you essentially feel that Xist would make someone fall in love with you?

Comment

Elfishxs My reasoning is this: Xist for men has the primary GOALS of INTIMATE. This should get the woman thinking of the man who wears it as boyfriend material. If Xist for women is the parallel of the Xist for men, then it would logically follow he should think of you (the one wearing it) as girlfriend material as a result. The reset isn't just for someone resenting you. The reset can get you out of the friendzone.

It would seem to be getting in the goal of INTIMATE would be a logical step in terms of finding a mate or spouse.

Good questions. Keep up those critical thinking skills.

Comment

Hey so I used my Innocence last night with 2 extra sprays of EST under each arm. A few hours before that I sprayed some PSEL. Anyway, the guy I was testing it on was very playful with me and teased me a lot. He usually doesn't do that, not to the extent he was. If he knew he could he would have definitely wanted to have sex. He also went out of his way for me. Another thing I noticed, sometimes I'm the one who wants him to get off the tv or whatever and pay attention and talk to me and the tables switched. He wanted to just talk to me. Brand new for me! Lol so far so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Elfishxs View Post

Interesting...Why do you suggest this for finding someone to marry? I mean I hope I'm not starting with someone who resents me

Do you essentially feel that Xist would make someone fall in love with you?
                      Pheromone is not a magic potion so it can't make someone fall in love with you. If they already love you or have feelings for you,you can use it to push them over the top.

What product you use depends on the situation, are you dating the person already,are you guys just friends and you want more or you may not have even met that special someone as yet but hoping it will work to draw him in

Comment

Hello everyone! Haven't been here for a minute. I have been wearing my mones from another company or not at all. I may bring this one out of the woodworks for some more fun adventures. Stay tuned!

Comment

• KateD
                          KateD commented
                          Editing a comment
                          hey spicy, welcome back..you ladies certainly have a way of disappearing on me..staying tuned

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X