yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Innocence XS on a Date! Meowww ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I brought Innocence and Tease back out this past week, but I need HELP with tease. I'll start a new thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SpicyKitten View Post
      I brought Innocence and Tease back out this past week, but I need HELP with tease. I'll start a new thread.

Spicy girl. Only 4 more posts to reach level 1 as a community influencer to start getting great discounts. I know you can reach that in no time.

What type of help are you looking for? Have you tried them as yet?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Spicy girl. Only 4 more posts to reach level 1 as a community influencer to start getting great discounts. I know you can reach that in no time.

What type of help are you looking for? Have you tried them as yet?
        Really how to cover the scent. Although I'm not new to Pheromones, been wearing them for close to 2 years, I'm not great at covering. I love the effects of Tease, but my cover wears off hours before the mone scent.

Comment

Originally posted by SpicyKitten View Post

Really how to cover the scent. Although I'm not new to Pheromones, been wearing them for close to 2 years, I'm not great at covering. I love the effects of Tease, but my cover wears off hours before the mone scent.

Are you saying that the cover scents you choose don't work for you? I don't pay too much attention to the cover scents because I actually love the raw, natural scent of mones.

If the cover scents you choose don't work for you, I suggest spraying the pheromones and wearing your own perfume with it. Spray your perfume of choice around the area you applied the pheromones and see how that works

You may be conscious of the scent but trust me the men love it. Just like the men are conscious of the male pheromones scent but in actuality we women love it.

Have you had any comments about your smell while wearing pheromones to make you feel this way about the cover scent.

It is important to note that with Steve O's diffussion technique you don't need a cover scent for the mones to diffuse to the max area. It works really well with our without that cover scent.

The cover scent is not the pheromones and so try to focus on the results

Comment

Comment

I heard Babe + Innocence is a good combo for a first date...I can't to report back the results...that's if I get a first date soon
              Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X