yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

First review-DesireMe+, Tease, Temptress, & PSEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First review-DesireMe+, Tease, Temptress, & PSEL

Ok girls, after a couple weeks of playing around with my recent purchases I'm ready for a first review. I've scoured the other reviews and tried to take the advice of those more experienced. So first I had to try the DesireMe+. Holy copulins! To be fair I sprayed it on in our very small bathroom, so that probably didn't help...lol. The smell was overwhelming! Stinky-overwhelming. But it died down after about an hour. Honestly, as I used this product more the smell wasn't so bad as I got used to it. I can definitely tell it has staying power, as I'll catch whiffs throughout the day. I have only done one spray so far and put it on my chest. At the recommendation of some gals in another phero forum I purchased the purfume Pink Sugar to cover the pheromones and it worked like a charm. I definitely saw a good reaction to this from my husband. He's like a teenager again...lol ;-)
    Ok, next up is the Tease. I wore this one along with the DM+ when we went out in a group of 10+ friends to hang out and play D&D (don't judge me!). We do this every Wednesday. Wow, it made a huge difference in the way everyone treated me! The guys wanted to talk more and were to helpful to me & my character in-game! It didn't have any negative effects with the other women in the group either. The Tease smelled very light to me and I sprayed it on my wrists and dabbed them together a bit. I think that helped make it diffuse nicely throughout the night.
    Ah, Temptress, so dear to my heart! This is the only one I've had self-effects from so far, but oh my gosh are they awesome! I put one spray on my chest with no other pheromones and within a minute I was feeling like I was the boss and had confidence like you wouldn't believe! I wore this to a meeting and it definitely seemed to make others (men & women) treat me with more respect. I'm sure the self-effect of confidence helped that too! While the smell of this one wasn't strong for me, the self-effects really came on hard and quick. This is definitely a favorite of mine now!
    And last, but certainly not least, the PSEL. Wow, you gurls weren't lying about this one! It seemed to make my husband wild with desire! And you guys, that's saying a lot since he has some health issues and hasn't been really into intimacy for 5+ years. I swear, the mix of PSEL and DesireMe+ has saved my marriage! I tested this over the course of 3 days each week over the last 2 weeks. I sprayed DesireMe+ once on my chest and did one spray of PSEL on the back of my neck and one in between my cleavage. My husband keeps teeling me I smell good, but I haven't told him why...lol...going to keep this my little secret! But on each of the days I tried this mix he was INTERESTED in me...wink, wink! Ladies, I haven't felt this good in years!
    I still have the P83 to test out, haven't gotten to that one quite yet. And since I just received the newsletter I will be buying a whole new batch today! I've been reading about some of the others, like Cohesion, and I think I might try that out too. Any other recommendations for adding to my arsenal?

Dude, the forum calls me a lurker....lmao! That's embarrassingly true, though I am posting now that I have relevant things to share...lol!

Comment

• Morgaine
      Morgaine commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey looks like I'm an Influencer now, lol. So you should immediately buy the products I recommended below. Go on, you know you want to...

Hi Lirael, welcome to the wonderful world of PheromoneXS! I know from my own experience that the more I use these products the more I love what they can do for me. As for expanding your pheromone arsenal, since you've got a good mix of the female blends now, I'd recommend some of the lovely unisexy blends. Love Boat and Flirt are my personal favourites, because they're good for pretty much any type of situation, and they seem to play well with all the other blends I've tried them alongside. Don't underestimate what they can do for you because they're not overtly sexy blends- these two products are golden for me. And they pair so well with what you've already got in your collection. For example Tease with Love Boat is brilliant! Flirt ups the fun friendly vibe on any mix, and Love Boat leads to both friendly flirtation and a greater degree of genuine connection in all social interactions.

Good luck with your experimentations and be sure to let us know how everything goes for you. Most of us ladies seem to only drop in here now and then, but don't be fooled by our absences- we have a LOT of appreciation for these products. I pretty much wear some kind of XS blend every day.

Comment

• Sweetpea~
      Sweetpea~ commented
      Editing a comment
      oooooooooh I will have to try out that Love Boat/Flirt combo! I've just got my hands on both

Thank you, Morgaine! Love the name, btw! I actually just today received my second order, thanks to the most recent newsletter! I got Tease, Flirt, Babe, and Fantasy. I also got samples of Vibe and Connections. I'm slowly expanding my collection. It's a ton of fun experimenting with them! I'm trying to try each solo before pairing them up. I'm keeping a logbook of how I'm using each and any reactions I get. I keep reading about Connections and can't wait to try it out. I read good things about Love Boat too, but folks said they couldn't really pinpoint what effect it had. That rather made me think it was one that was best for pairing with another pheromone spray. It'll take me a bit to test these out, but I'll keep putting up reviews. I would never have bought something like this online if I hadn't read such great reviews in the forum here. I'm glad to be a part of it!

Comment

Have you tested PSEL alone? How did you find it worked out? I am thinking of buying some for my SO.
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• Lirael7285
        Lirael7285 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have not tested the PSEL alone, but I'll try it out and let you know. It certainly was great when I paired it with the DesireMe+.

• Mysticbeauty
        Mysticbeauty commented
        Editing a comment
        PSEL is awesome definitely try it. I never have a bad day wearing it.

Originally posted by Lirael7285 View Post
      I keep reading about Connections and can't wait to try it out. I read good things about Love Boat too, but folks said they couldn't really pinpoint what effect it had. That rather made me think it was one that was best for pairing with another pheromone spray.
      The best way I can describe what Love Boat does for me is to say that it has people fall in love with the process of interacting with me. They will linger over conversation, give LOTS of eye contact, touch me more, etc. I always wear it alongside other things, not because it doesn't work alone (it does) but because I can't seem to help wanting to wear multiple things to further enhance the results. Often I'll wear up to 4 different blends at a time on different areas of skin. However, recently I've experimented with often selecting only 2 blends to wear at once, and am finding this is giving me great results, and doesn't feel like I'm going overboard, wasting anything, or making anything potentially less effective by overdoing it.

As for Connections, I love it, but prefer to wear it in combination with at least one other blend. This prevents things from getting too serious (as in people telling you their life long sob stories), and instead allows it to foster in people a deeper desire to genuinely connect with you in conversation, while letting things stay pleasant. I especially love Connections with Tease, Love Boat, or Flirt.

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
        Mysticbeauty commented
        Editing a comment
        I would often wear 4 blends,but I was going through everything so fast. I've recently been trying to limit them to 1 or 2 and I still get results.

Wow, you guys! So I got my latest order and decided to try out Babe and Fantasy together last night when we went to play D&D. For reference, our group is 8 guys and 4 girls (including me). This. This right here. Best combination I've tried yet. Literally everyone was so nice. Some of the guys went out of their way to chat with me, even the super shy guy! It was like everyone wanted to be around me! My girlfriends there were super talkative and nice too! But wow, did this really affect the guys! My husband couldn't stop telling me how pretty I looked! There were definitely some self-effects with these blends too. I felt very confident and like I was the center of attention. It was awesome...lol! Today I am trying out Flirt by itself and the next 3 days I will try PSEL out by itself for the guy who asked about it a couple comments up. I will be back on Monday to continue my reviews! Btw, is this the correct place to be posting this, or should I start a journal or new post? I've never really done forums before, so I'm a bit unsure.

Comment

Originally posted by Lirael7285 View Post
        we went out in a group of 10+ friends to hang out and play D&D (don't judge me!).

HA! Judge you? Your stock just rose IMO! Nice observations, keep writing Lurker!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X