yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What to wear in big crowds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to wear in big crowds

Hey Ladies! So I'm going to Chicago this weekend for a spa/beauty show.
    I have...
    PSEL,Temptress,Babe,Tease,Desire Me+, the xs134?( sexy confidence one), Fantasy,Cohesion,EST 25 mcg, Flirt, Loveboat, and Bliss! What would be your recommendations. I want to get some advice from one of the ladies there and pick her brain. I also would like deals if possible lol. And of course I NEVER go out and socialize and the friend I'm going with wants to, so I obviously want to feel sexy and confident. I've been using PSEL lately at 1-2 sprays. I'm not sure in what setting to try babe and temptress I only used at home. I haven't tried it with the girls at work because I'm scared it might put them off. I'm looking to have a fun carefree time but I'm also taking classes during the day so I want to carry myself well. Let me know your thoughts! Thank you! Oh and recently I tried reapplying and I got bitchy, when do find is a good time to reapply the sexy women's pheromones?

I know you asked for female advice but I just quickly wanted to say I think a little Bliss has to be in there somewhere, even if just for selfeffects. *runs off*

Comment

I am going to a concert next Saturday and I was planning Babe together with Odyssey. Other suggestions?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

I think that you're using two contradictory blends. An attention grabber and a blend geared toward your own feel good "high". Which do you want most? External attention or internal pleasure.....assuming that you're not planning OD levels of Odyssey to get everyone around you "high". I would think that if you really want to get into your own head and get an Odyssey high that external attention would be annoyance. I mean unless you're hoping for a number close amongst thousands of strangers then you may want to go more toward your own personal experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            I think that you're using two contradictory blends. An attention grabber and a blend geared toward your own feel good "high". Which do you want most? External attention or internal pleasure.....assuming that you're not planning OD levels of Odyssey to get everyone around you "high". I would think that if you really want to get into your own head and get an Odyssey high that external attention would be annoyance. I mean unless you're hoping for a number close amongst thousands of strangers then you may want to go more toward your own personal experience.
            Then I am going for Babe, I want attention this time.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Don't tempt me, I am capable of doing this. How many sprays of desireme+ do you think I will need to get the crowd going?
              Arsenal

Comment

Ildergreier

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
                  I see what you mean. Anyway, I won't use DesireMe, I am going to use Babe.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Looking at your arsenal;
                    x2 Babe, x1 Desire Me +, x1 Fantasy & maybe x2 Celebrity (I'm liking the Celebrity vibe today but it's only my first time testing it)
                    THAT should get you some attention ^_~
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                      Looking at your arsenal;
                      x2 Babe, x1 Desire Me +, x1 Fantasy & maybe x2 Celebrity (I'm liking the Celebrity vibe today but it's only my first time testing it)
                      THAT should get you some attention ^_~
                      I am using this receipt saturday, NuTrix
                      Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X