yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Yay! Got my first order!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay! Got my first order!

So I went crazy for my 28th Birthday and made my second order already! I just went for it. So I ordered Temptress, Babe, Cohesion, love boat, bliss, flirt, psel, and some EST 25 mcg. Oh and the unisexy you massage oil! so I've read more on PSEL And I'm wondering if I'll even have a need for babe and temptress. Can someone break down the differences they see between all the women's products. Mostly PSEL, babe, fantasy, tease, and temptress? What are your fave places for each, fave combos etc.

Comment

I have Temptress/Tease/Bliss/Babe/PSEL/ Unisexy massage oil
      I don't have Est, Flirst or Fantasy

A breakdown You know the guys have a really nice break down of their products. I have seen threads from fdesa and even 2000GT on the cover scents for men.

I guess that is a challenge and a dare for our new ladies. Try testing the shit out of these products solo, then together and see which one of you can do a nice summary of the female products.

I am totally in love with this idea

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
        Mysticbeauty commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes! Let's do it! I feel like some of these blends are complex to figure out. So I would love a neat put together list of our experiences.

Sounds like some testing is in order, you should start a journal!

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
        Mysticbeauty commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a journal, I just need to use it more. It also doesn't help that I'm always mixing things.

• RTBoss
        RTBoss commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha, I hear ya - but we all do it!

I found out that was very strong rain in that country! ... I hope this all good!, success!

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
        Mysticbeauty commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, we had a snow storm then it got warm and then another snow storm lol. That's what Michigan is about!

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X