yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bliss and XIST for women review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bliss and XIST for women review

(copied from my journal)

2 SPRAYS BLISS + 2 SPRAYS XIST WOMAN

I started off with 2 sprays of Bliss (front of neck and back of neck) then decided to throw XIST in there... just because it was lying there... calling to me... "wear me, try me, love me" and so I did. Had to stop by the doctors office to get some blood work done and all the girls there just were so sweet. Now I have been there before to get labwork done and these girls dont play around. They don't have time to sit and chat with you cause they are just super busy. But from the time my name was called and I went back into the room, they were just smitten lol "OMG your eyelashes are so beautiful" "you are so pretty" "your hair is so shiny" Asking me if I was ok, do I need to sit down and rest for some time, Do I need to eat something. One even offered me her banana and a coke. I took the coke .
    So fast forward an hour later I was at work. my office is all women.. and not nice ones. They are bitchy, complaining all the time, just unhappy woman. Today they were super sweet, wanting to initiate conversations with me. I was like wow.. I don't know if it was the combination of mones or what. But I think I need to try them out solo. All in all.. A GREAT DAY IN MY BOOK

Nice to see you experiencing some results. That's awesome! Congrats on your first phero freebie!

Comment

I'm looking forward to testing that combo out, sounds like it might be a good mix for my female co-workers!

Comment

• Sweetpea~
        Sweetpea~ commented
        Editing a comment
        Let us know how it works out for you! I hope you get amazing results!

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X