yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New review. WARNING! Sex story! Female massage oil + love boat !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New review. WARNING! Sex story! Female massage oil + love boat !

KateD says I'd have a sex story & boy do I! I invited the boyfriend over and he was tired.I went to the bathroom spritzed some love boat & desire me.When I came back from "freshening up" he was SLEEP:( So I called it a night and layed down next to him & went to sleep as well expecting a restful night. Boy was I wrong . I could faintly hear him telling me how much he loved me in my sleep which he's never done before (LOVE BOAT ???) & then I feel him putting his hand down my pants uh wow this is new. I wake up and he's like full on ready. I didn't even touch him so I put on the breaks and offer to rub his back cuz I really wanted to try the massage oil he's super into it like making noise & shit!Then he asks can I rub his chest. I wish he didn't tho bc my man definitely stays fit & I love to kiss his chest & the massage oil tastes like FEET!!! Ugh & that makes me wonder when he's kissing my neck & stuff does he taste feet? Lol any body know??? Sex was crazy & for hourrrrrrs! my question about the adverse effects ? Next morning we got in a huge argument about where I get my hair cut & it being to many man gawking at me there.WE NEVER ARGUE!! he's very secure & jealousy isn't really an emotion I've seen from him.This morning used temptress desire me and love boat & we had crazy ass mid day sex in the middle of the living room , totally out of the norm! And while he's ripping off my pants , he says we really got learn to get along because I want to marry you , I'm like huh ? He's like I want to make you my wife!. IVE NEVER HEARD THIS KIND OF TALK!And all his life he's been vocal about never getting married! What a last 5 days with my xs products

Wasn't there some discussion a few days ago about a gamechanger? Consider your game changed. Enjoy!

Comment

renny ! Right ! Haha absolutely...

Comment

Yea love boat is a disinhibiter and makes people say what they have been normally holding back. I'd say it usually makes a person open up more than alcohol, at least for me.

BTW, make sure to scrub the pheromones off well. When they build up a bit too much, people will either ignore you or be very aggressive or just angry at you.

Comment

Love boat its a great product, according pheromone forums !

Comment

Sigh! Now you got me missing my boo with your mid sex in the middle of the floor and clothes ripping. Sex for hours. HOW COULD YOU?

Lol! This reminds me of the times I used Desire me and XSP83 with my boo and he wouldn't stop saying how much I loved that P while all up in it. It was the first of many firsts while using mones. I had to get use to it and you will too.

Um,the massage oil taste like feet.Well I never tasted it and men have a tendency to lick and suck even the stinkiest of things. I don't have to spell it out. LOL!

Pheromones brings out what is already there.It is like someone standing in the door way, reluctant to come in or get out and you either pull them in or kick them the hell out. Mones is that push or pull. YOU DIG?

Remember the pheromones isn't only affecting him it is affecting you too and as the wearer you need to control things and steer them in the right direction. Be mindful you are wearing these products to change the game but don't get too swept up that you loose sight that it is helping you get what you want so you have to take the bulls by the horns.

He is now admitting these things and acting in ways you THOUGHT he didn't but it was there. Try to see how you can get those feelings to be admitted outside of sex like a nice, romantic dinner , some cuddling while watching a movie etc. A safe , relaxed environment where you can ask questions and pick his brain.

Sweety , jealousy has nothing to do with being insecure etc. In everything you need balance. If a man doesn't care whether another man steps or uses his territory he doesn't really care and vice versa. A bit of healthy jealousy is normal and shows that he wants you for himself. I been married for years and my husband only admitted this year that he gets super jealous at anyone who talks to me. I swear I felt this man wasn't bothered at all to a point where I would do things just to prick him and he hid those emotions. It all came out when he found out a single, foreigner is now renting the apt downstairs for a year. That did it!

Men!

Your story was delicious and I love it.

Try to use one products sometimes just so you know which one does what. When you use a few being that you are new it may be hard to determine which one is getting you the desired results leaving you too guess.

Comment

Hi you were kind to give some advice when I made my first post (nub needs help) if you do mind me asking a question (I do not know what the protocal is) But since you are well versed in mones What do you think of the combo as a female ? Asend,evolve,cohesion and loveboat to losen up those around me and be more open to my advances in work and social setting or would Asend,evolve,cohesion and connections be more effective
              thanks noabody

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                xoxox Noabody,this is Karess's thread and you will be assisted better from everyone is you open your own thread. We will help you in that thread

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                I have the unisex one, not sure which one she used.

so the massage oil is a hit, eh? awesome! i'm glad it's changing your life for the better!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X