yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Desire Me xs FIRST DAY REVIEW! + SOMETHING EXTRA!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desire Me xs FIRST DAY REVIEW! + SOMETHING EXTRA!!!

Wow so my package came today ! Soooo fast what was that 3 days ? If for no other reason than speedy delivery that makes me want to be a return customer. Well let me get into my review.

My package came like 2pm in a really cute pink package I was hype to open it. In it was my desire me , female massage oil & three samples (I didn't know you could get samples w/o request! But boy was I happy I did.) the samples were; flirt , love boat , & .... TEMPTRESS! Oh gosh ! If any of u read my Greeting post you know I was scared of temptress. But I said okay.. And put the sealed bag in my panty dresser. Flash forward & my phone rings. I answer to hear a very Russian man asking if I applied for an administration position at this Luxury import car dealership & if I'd like to interview. I say yes! When are you free to interview me ? He says NOW! I'm like okayyyy I can be there in a hour . Now I'm sitting in my reclining chair bun in hair, no make up , sweatpants an avengers tee & some vans. WTF I make the mad dash to my bedroom to lay out my reg interview clothes gray pants navy button down shirt navy ballerina flats black pea coat no time to shower I wash up . Beat my face & oh I put on my mones. One spray of desire me & two of TEMPTRESS! Shit go hard or go home right ? 1. Desire me STANKS ! Even with the sent added okay . Just to keep it real. But after 5 min I didn't smell it anymore plus I spayed tons of Evys Saint Laurent black opium on top idk what happened in the five min it took to put on my make up but I left the room and put on a sheer black blouse some black skinny jeans & 6 inch Christian Loubotin pumps . I never do shit like that as a Virgo I'm very into planning & I planed to wear my interview outfit lol ! I get there & all eyes were on me & I felt so pretty. My interviewer the Russian voice I heard on the phone is the brother of the owner & manger of the dealership he's an older Russian man & HES STARING ME UP & DOWN . Then says you sure have style. I giggle a little coyly & say thanks & he invites me into his office. SO.... I'm a straight shot of vodka no chaser , I always keep it real & im about to be a little racist for a minute. I'm Cape Verdean & Brazilian & I'm by no means heavy I'm a size 8 but the Brazilian in me is major I am very hippy & I have a big ole ghetto booty LMAO! I get to much attention from Hispanic & black men but White men Like never hit on me. This old white man was hitting on me. Lol . So he says I have 2 more girls to interview but your my choice you just have meet my brother & I will be wearing my mones then TOO!

Ps. My cab driver home was overly nice , I told him I had to wait a long time to catch a cab to get to my interview & he gives me his personal number & says I can call him directly & he'll drop everything to get me WTF??? I been riding in cabs a LONNNNG Time in Philly & have never been offered such a luxury . I am won over . I have Temptress, fantasy , love boat & vibes in my cart & I'm buying on pay day . Y'all have earned a faithful customer!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOYAHH! Fear is a thing of the past. It is all about experimenting and testing boundaries.

That is one awesome first time and I appreciate you taking the time to share it with us.

I love the ghetto boooty comment.

Everyone here will tell you that pheromones and XS is all about creating a better world, a better you and progress. We all grow here and I look forward to seeing your progress and what these goodies are going to change your life for the better.

Next up , sex stories with the good doctor.

Comment

WOW YOU GO GIRL!!! I have a little sample of Temptress and I've been holding off too... hmm.. maybe.. just maybe... I need to just do it and find out!

Comment

Whew! Talk about some serious energy in that post! Good stuff!

Comment

Karess, What have you been up to with the mones girl?

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            we need to do a girl roll call sweetpea

I second that.Karess, where are you darling. Have you been having way too much fun to stop and update us.If that is the case, we totally forgive you

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X