yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Innocence XS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innocence XS!

I really can't remember why I got this product but I kept looking at it. I wouldn't say it was calling me,more like Omg there is a 10ml bottle of something that I may never have use for.

Innocence 10ml
    Cover scent ; Sweet sensations
    1 spray to the neck area under chin
    Used for a week

Is it possible that your everyday life or your responsibilities and tasks and environment can force you to be someone you are not so much that you slowly forget who you are.

XS is one of the few places and outlets I have to be me. Heck with XS I don't only get to be me, I get to unleash that bad side in a safe environment.

The constant family demands, the lack of understanding in relationships and trying so hard to get everything right but feeling there are more hands trying to pull you down than lift you up. Always feeling like someone is trying to take advantage of you and the numerous instances of betrayal.

Over time, you loose trust , you are negative and pessimistic, jaded, you are frustrated and that light , pink beautiful aura becomes dark.

The first time I sprayed on Innocence I can't remember what exactly I was thinking. This is something you haven't tried before, give it a go or maybe this will help battle all the aggression spewing out of you right now.

The first day was amazing. I didn't feel calm like with Cohesion or other products, my entire being was soft,gentle, rational,mellow and I was instantly taken back to ME.

I couldn't believe it. In my mind there had to be another factor, another reason. So I tried it out for a week and am just blown away.

I haven't searched for other threads with other peoples experiences , nor have I read the product page as yet. I am just enjoying my results with this golden potion and wanted to share it with you guys.

Wait, so are the effects like a refresher that pulls you back into a good mood? Or is it more like banishing the pull to the dark side? Or is it something else entirely?
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I didn't feel in a good mood, there were aspects of the daily life that I wasn't pleased about and I wasn't happy go lucky all the time.

Banishing the pull to the dark side,LOL! I love how your worded that. That is more like it in a way. I did feel centered at the moments that weren't so good and there was no inclination to blow a fuse.

The lack of fast,angry reactions caused me to be gentle and calm while dealing with everyday situations and those around me responded well.

Still in the testing phase but you know what they say, you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

Comment

The week I went without this product I struggled with keeping my cool. I know more than anything that pheromones don't change who you are or make you act like someone you are not. Also, I do know me.

The results with it are very consistent and I am not sure if there are anything other than self effects.

I wore it to my wax appointment this week and the lady seemed unaffected. I was all about that day running errands and again no change from the people I run in on my usual spots.

Still testing,so far just self effects.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Innocence, it might be my favorite blend. If my boyfriend and I are fighting, spraying this seems to take the edge off things considerably.

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Omg are you serious. I only used it for self effects so far but I have an update when I wore it to the city last week.

Lo-fi : Have you introduced yourself as yet. Whether you have or not, A super,hearty to our forum. Obviously you are no novice to our awesome blends.

I hope I can encourage you to share your experiences more with the community. In addition, you earn big by sharing and participating on the forum.

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Comment

The first two weeks of February was a rough one. I should use the word challenging instead of rough so it doesn't seem that I am complaining. It is always a challenge to venture into something new and push yourself to conquer unknown territory.

Last week I decided to have some chill time in the city. I went to my favorite food court even after a very awkward incident happened the last time I was there.

I ate, left and forgot to pay for my food. No one noticed and I had a good friend of mine who lives close by apologize and cover the tab for me.

Wore : Innocence XS
            Cover scent : sweet sensations
            Application : One spray to the wrist

As soon as I stepped in , I over apologized and said that from now on I will pay upfront. The owner of the place looked at me with a warm smile, said nothing and walked away. The server lady even under charged me and I had to correct her on the total of my order.Impressive!

I also went to visit this family I am super close with. There was a lady there who knew my mom while growing up visiting as well. She just kept looking at me while I ate and all through the time I was there. Everyone was really disappointed I had to leave early.

They love my company but don't usually make a fuss when I have to go.

All through the day, I just kept getting these stares from people, they kept starring and smiling. I am not sure am comfortable with that but just wanted to post my most recent results with Innocence XS.

Comment

I've been a member and using XS pheromones for years now. I wish this site didn't label me as a "lurker" because I do post when I come here, I don't spend time "lurking" and not posting, lol.

Anyway, Innocence is my favorite blend. I just feel really comfortable wearing it and it lifts my mood somewhat. Not an over-the-top effect, just a nice natural boost. I tend to be introverted and rather "innocent" normally so I feel it's a good match for my personality. But when I'm wearing it, I get along better with my boyfriend and people in general. It's also quite helpful if you're dealing with authority. . .

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                nice to hear your feedback on this. I am sure the other ladies would appreciate it too

Lo-fi : I guess you take the name to mean someone who haven't yet welcomed themselves or done any posting on the forum. The name for someone like that is guest.

One of the meanings of a lurker is someone who observes and doesn't participate much,but they are around.They either pop in and out , read or pop in and out read and post every so often.

Heck, you can always change your status by telling us more of your storiesssssssss

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X