yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cohesion4women and/or Temptress around pregnant friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohesion4women and/or Temptress around pregnant friends

Hi ladies! Sometime back SteveO and some of the ladies on another forum were helping me pick some mones to help my wife at work. I never did get around to following through with ordering because circumstances were in flux. She works with pregnant women and new mothers. The mones would not generally be used around her clients but more at practice meetings and other professional type meetings. Of course though she is on call and would be in occasional prolonged contact with pregnant women and new mothers. Contact would be around half hour to an hour during consultaions and/or medical type exams

Do any of you ladies have experience, perhaps wearing these two products around pregnant friends or friends who have recently had babies? Looking at the ingredients lists they seem OK to me. She has worn some of the listed ingredients at one time or another in her work, but your experience with the products would be great. Thanks for your help!

I have worn temptress and cohesion around a particular pregnant friend with very little thought to it.When I say thought this is what I mean.

In a certain community I belong to, the women tend to treat me like a kid because I look young and I give of a very, naive vibe. When we have huge gatherings I tend to wear temptress and in those gatherings have had pregnant women, women with babies and children around.

There is a particular friend of mine who invited herself over to my house when she was pregnant. I was on code red and wanted to be there for her so I used Cohesion XS for a better mode and to deal with the unexpected visit. She was pregnant at the time and has delivered.

She just graduated from medical school btw and knows about my pheromone use.

Does this help???

Comment

Have you noticed any differnce in reactions of pregnant friends than they would react when not pregnant? I'm not asking about safety concerns. When my wife was pregnant she stopped using mones at work because her hormone fluctuations were making her normal mixes too unpredictable on herself. She has often used Instant Honesty or even small amounts of Androsterone based products at her work before without problems...she has not used an a-1 based product though so I was wondering in particular about the Cohesion. Was your friend comfortable during the visit you mentioned? Was that the only time you used it around her?

Comment

That was the only time I used Cohesion XS around her and she was very comfortable. After she left, she messaged me to tell me how much fun she had and how great a time it was although we didn't do anything but chat, I gave her shitty food which she seemed to like.

I can cook but given the mood, it was something fast and Ok in my standard.

She insisted we do it again and invited me to her house that Friday.

Comment

I wore cohesion around a pregnant woman and it went great.

Comment

Is there any research done about not wearing pheromones around pregnant women?

I use pheromones daily at work, but have tried to be careful to not be much around my pregnant co worker.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

When I was pregnant I stopped using except on rare occasions and usually sprayed pillow cases, clothes, etc., to avoid absorption.

I have used around others and around my daughter regularly, though in moderation early on (up to when she was 4-6 months), which I understand is a controversial subject. She's 18+ months now and I wear as regularly as pre pregnancy. No ill events to speak of. Cohesion4w is a staple and I have only ever had positive feedback from other preggers and lil' ones. I have worn Temptress less often but have had no bad experiences to speak of as yet.
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X