yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Desire Me Unscented Smell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desire Me Unscented Smell

I have been wearing "Desire Me" for two days now. I also have been wearing "Bliss", "Cohesion", "PSEL", and "Babe". All of which I ordered/sampled as Unscented. The latter choices I feel do not have a scent. However, "Desire Me", I feel, has an odd smell to it. I'm not sure how to describe it except for a dirty scent. My boyfriend, today, commented-- "What is that smell? It smells like dirty socks, or like one of the cats went to the bathroom on the carpet." I got closer to him and had him smell my neck. He said, "yeah, that's what I am smelling."

So, we've pinpointed the culprit. Does "desire me" usually have this strong, unpleasant odor? Or is it the bottle I got? Or maybe how it mixed with my body chemistry? Any ideas? What can I do?

Originally posted by PlatinumPink View Post
    I have been wearing "Desire Me" for two days now. I also have been wearing "Bliss", "Cohesion", "PSEL", and "Babe". All of which I ordered/sampled as Unscented. The latter choices I feel do not have a scent. However, "Desire Me", I feel, has an odd smell to it. I'm not sure how to describe it except for a dirty scent. My boyfriend, today, commented-- "What is that smell? It smells like dirty socks, or like one of the cats went to the bathroom on the carpet." I got closer to him and had him smell my neck. He said, "yeah, that's what I am smelling."

So, we've pinpointed the culprit. Does "desire me" usually have this strong, unpleasant odor? Or is it the bottle I got? Or maybe how it mixed with my body chemistry? Any ideas? What can I do?
    Some of the mones/blends are smelly. You need to use a cover scent. Which one, I don't know. Maybe some of the girls on here can give you advice.

You could try spraying some perfume on your skin, let it dry completely and then spray the unscented mone blend over it. I don't know if that will work, but it's worth a try.

Comment

Desire-me is pure Copulins, those Copulins are fatty acids (Chemicals) secreted by a female's vagina. Straight-up Copulins (unscented) = STANK,

next time get your DM scented with strong scent and wait for 30 mins to dry down then hug your boyfriend.
      Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
      Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
      LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
      Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Platinum Pink, I've taken to ordering a lot of my mone blends unscented, but I then add at least 0.5mls of a preferred perfume concentrate oil for most blends (the blends here are strong and most have a noticeable smell to me). I also wear a little perfume spray over the top.

Comment

Pink, I let the cops dry for 30min and then shower myself with fave perfume. After ten minutes I don't smell it anymore.

Comment

Steve uses some pretty potent cops and they S.T.I.N.K. Cops in general aren't the most pleasant of odors, so definitely go with what's been suggested. HK's suggestion is a good one too. I'm testing a revision to Ascend that's been sent to me unscented. It has Cops in it so I spray, let it dry down and then cover with my preferred cologne. Problem solved.

Comment

Welcome!
              And - agreed - DM is potent and needs a cover fragrance after dry down, or as Morgaine mentioned, adding a bit of perfume to it just so it doesn't jump out of the bottle so noticeably smelly

I tend to do the same as she, I lightly scent my more pungent blends and then once they dry a bit, spray something lovely over the application spots. Then you won't notice the cops at all You can request XS to fragrance them when ordering as well, but that's entirely up to you
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X