yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Feel angry/aggressive using pheromones Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel angry/aggressive using pheromones Help.

i notice that when i use mones (Desire me oil, fantasy, babe) IT makes me feel emotional/angry/aggressive. Any suggestion to offset this behavior? Thanks

Hmmm I haven't heard of this before from the women's products...
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Need more testing, My orders arrived today maybe i can mix IT with others, feeling like a mad scientist now, super excited with My oils.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahel m View Post
        i notice that when i use mones (Desire me oil, fantasy, babe) IT makes me feel emotional/angry/aggressive. Any suggestion to offset this behavior? Thanks
        I'd say you need to use some social, unisex products to buffer your aggression. I'm not an expert in this, but it usually helps me.

Comment

Ok i Will try IT with Loveboat and connection, thank you.

Comment

How many sprays are you using? I only felt like that in the past when I used too much. I know these products are concentrated, I don't want the same thing to happen to me. I ordered desire me, fantasy, and tease. Did you balance out the problem?

Comment

I have found Bliss is excellent for countering both depression and anger associated with 'mones. I am a guy, but it's worth a shot.

Comment

I haven't tried Babe, but Fantasy makes me feel very "out of sorts" and irritable. I've tried it at least 3 times and it just makes me feel all wrong. Just not a good blend for me. No idea why. But it's interesting to see someone else had a similar experience.

Comment

Yes, even if you have negative effects, keep posting. I'm sure you aren't the only one with this issue. I ODed on my pheromones last night, thinking my others were worn off. Um no! I was a soo agitated it was crazy. So I sprayed more pheromones on ( cohesion) and that seemed to calm my little butt down.

Comment

Originally posted by TongRen View Post
                    I have found Bliss is excellent for countering both depression and anger associated with 'mones. I am a guy, but it's worth a shot.
                    I second this hardcore! Bliss under the nose can help me get through anything

Comment

Originally posted by Tobias View Post

I second this hardcore! Bliss under the nose can help me get through anything
                      l the more reason to look forward to an oil version returning.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X