yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

BF stressed about career, unsure about relationship.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF stressed about career, unsure about relationship.

Hi All!

I am new the the forum, but this is my second time around with XS!

My man (30 years old) and I (24) are in a bit of a struggling point. He's watching a lot of people his age get promotions and move up at work (including his very best friend) and he was recently told he is not being considered for a promotion right now. He is very ambitious, and committed to being promoted even if that means relocation. As a result, he has emotionally shut off from me, has told me he doesn't know if we are working and he needs to be selfish right now. We took a big step back, but are still talking/seeing each other occasionally.

My aim is to put him at ease, and to bond us to one another more strongly... so that when he goes through these career issues, he attaches more to our relationship for support instead of distancing from it. I know a lot of that comes from talking and showing him I support him, and I've found that after voicing how much I believe in him and support him etc. that his sex drive is boosted and he desires that closeness again. I've never tested 'mones on him before, but he is a very "manly" man so I do think they'll have a strong effect.

My current arsenal: Connections, Cohesion, and Loveboat, as well as the massage oil.

Any tips/advice on how I should pair these, or other things I should look into purchasing?

I Definitely recommend to purchase Desire Me XS,
    I wear the oil version for men (it's almost the same as the spray version for women) and I have to be very careful with it because it makes me feel very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very

horny.

Good luck!

Comment

• Rose251190
      Rose251190 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've got a sample of Desire Me+, I'll be sure to try that!

Our sex life is actually pretty fantastic when it happens... after reading some reviews I am excited to see how much more we can bump it...

Oh- I should also add, I have samples of Desire Me+, Fantasy, and Babe.

I am looking to get him more romantic and affectionate and to try to imprint that bond...

Combination ideas?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X