yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Desire Me fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desire Me fans?

This isn't the appropriate forum for this post, but I doubt it would be read otherwise (Apologies to the forum administrator; I'll understand if you remove the post).

My wife just can't get into pheromones. She made a valiant effort, but it just didn't happen. I have a virtually full bottle of Desire Me (used 2x) and some Tease from a sample bottle (about 1/3 of the vial left). I hate to see these go unused, so I put them up on the Trading Post forum. Please note that I entertain best offers and I'm eager to return the help kindly given to me by XS forum members.

I saw this message and got excited.I thought we were going to share our love for Desire Me XS! Yeah once it is in the trading post am sure someone will see it.

I guess you just wanted to be super sure the woman are aware. Desire Me XS is one of the first products that got me hot and bothered and allowed for some wild fun times with the hubby so it is very dear to me. I am experimenting with other products but every time I see that bottle of Desire Me, I get a tingle where you mingle.

Totally sucks it didn't work for her. Have patience and keep trying.

Comment

• kingtut savage
      kingtut savage commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, i love desire me with a passion

Thanks, Katie. Funny thing about my wife: she is not very responsive to the colognes I wear. I'll try different things she would presumably like, and I'll usually have to ask her what she thinks. While she has her favorites, there is no particular scent she likes so much that she asks me to or insists that I wear it. In short, colognes are things she can take or leave.

I wonder if the reasons for this explain why she is not responsive to pheromones (either mine or hers)?

Comment

How much you want for it

Comment

It's $20 and includes shipping and a few freebies. Feel free to shoot me a PM, and I will consider best offers, too.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X