yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Using male sexual pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using male sexual pheromones

Last night I decided to dress up like Foxy Cleopatra and make this mix with P75 and Love Boat. P75 has become a personal bedroom favorite of mine because I tend to have the hardest and most intense orgasms while wearing it.

While waiting for mr. man to finish up his shower, my eye caught the bottle of Evolve XS and I sprayed one spray at the back of the neck.

Didn't notice any results at all. Not even a tiny bit of self effects. Got me wondering if I should venture further and try them as a stand a lone.

Any of you tried the male sexual pheromones?????

Let me know what you find out

Comment

Kate, I think you should try P81. There was a putative alternative for this one is the store, IIRC. I've seen some *very* interesting reports on this one as a female sexual. Higher doses were used, around 20 to 50ncg.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscentra View Post
        Kate, I think you should try P81. There was a putative alternative for this one is the store, IIRC. I've seen some *very* interesting reports on this one as a female sexual. Higher doses were used, around 20 to 50ncg.
        Thanks E. I will put it on my bucket list of P's. I must say I am getting excited about Putatives, I was never really interested the way others were but now that it has peeked my interest. I am open for suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Thanks E. I will put it on my bucket list of P's. I must say I am getting excited about Putatives, I was never really interested the way others were but now that it has peeked my interest. I am open for suggestions.
          Have you used xsps yet. I remember you mentioned xsp75

Comment

xsps??? link me is that from our store

Comment

Xsps as in multiple of xsp. Have you used the xs putatives yet. I have xsp 83 on the way

Comment

Oh King, sorry about that.My brain is usually fry eggs on a Friday.

I have used XSP83 and compared it with the P83 from AD. I found the same results. I need a reminder to write my results down. I also used XSP75

I used P74 from AD, loved it too but my results were different from others. I am fully stocked and I have some mones I haven't fully explored but putatives are next in line.

I encourage all members who have purchased the Putatives to start a movement and report your findings.

Damn the man : SAVE THE XSPS

Comment

• MaliciousIntent
                  MaliciousIntent commented
                  Editing a comment
                  you scare me KareD. Let me know how it works out.

@malicious : why do I scare you :(

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X