yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Effectiveness of blend that is pre-scented vs scenting yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effectiveness of blend that is pre-scented vs scenting yourself

Does buying a cover scent separately and adding it to an unscented blend vs. getting a blend lightly scented alter the effectiveness of the blend? I am wondering if anyone has had an experience where a blend that they added a cover scent to seems less effective than one that was pre-scented. I have heard about differences between the effectiveness of unscented vs scented but I have not seen anything on the effectiveness of a blend that you scent.

well from my experience the scented pheromones perform better as i used sample bottles that Steveo usually send with packages i usually had not blatant hits like i had with scented version i never try to cover the unscented mones i just spray cologne near to it so let it to perform by its own not to ruin its diffusion formula.

so i found pre-scented more effective than unscented
    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post
      well from my experience the scented pheromones perform better as i used sample bottles that Steveo usually send with packages i usually had not blatant hits like i had with scented version i never try to cover the unscented mones i just spray cologne near to it so let it to perform by its own not to ruin its diffusion formula.

so i found pre-scented more effective than unscented
      Of course pre-scented would be more effective than unscented! It's hardly fair to compare a mix that has little to no ability to diffuse to one that has potentially massive diffusion. Try spraying the fragrance first as a base, then spraying the pheromone mix on top of it - this is the best way not to ruin the mix while still getting adequate diffusion.

Comment

As to my answer, I'd say it doesn't matter as long as you keep certain rules in mind. You should never use an oil above a spray, and you should always apply the pheromone mix last to avoid screwing up the mix - and yes, this can happen! I'd suggest using something like Molecule 01, then your fragrance of choice, then an unscented (spray) pheromone mix. With oils it's a bit more complicated, which is why I often buy my oil products lightly scented. Other than using an attar or another type of fragrance oil as a base, I've come up with no fool-proof method for using oils.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscentra View Post
          As to my answer, I'd say it doesn't matter as long as you keep certain rules in mind. You should never use an oil above a spray, and you should always apply the pheromone mix last to avoid screwing up the mix - and yes, this can happen! I'd suggest using something like Molecule 01, then your fragrance of choice, then an unscented (spray) pheromone mix. With oils it's a bit more complicated, which is why I often buy my oil products lightly scented. Other than using an attar or another type of fragrance oil as a base, I've come up with no fool-proof method for using oils.

i have one used unscented mones with no cover, i can confirm that i did smell like i had piss on or someone pissed on me, but i wanted to try it anyway " if you never try u will never know" so i went outside i could see some guys look at me in weirdy ways guys start avoid me, women can bit tricky they don't like the smell but they keep being near to you, u could see her that she fighting with herself so keeps being next to you. so i was on bus i sit next to a couple (guy with his GF) the guy didnt seems that he liked the smell he just stand up and he told his girlfriend that i stank, but the girl she couldn't pull of eyes of me sometimes she showed attraction, her guy did see the danger of me so he just sit back again and tried to hide me from her. anyway i had one other similar situation to it in the same day. so i prefer go pre-scented mones its more effective than unscented.

Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
          Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

Comment

This is very helpful! Thanks!

I ordered a few scented blends (Flirt-Jasmine Vanilla and Bliss-SS) and received a few unscented samples that I tried as well. I also got some scent samples to see which I liked. I was surprised by my preferences. I like AXS and Le Chocolate from the samples. SS wasn't bad. Soft and powdery to me. I kind of liked Amber Rose too. I had a few male friends smell them as well to tell me their favorites. They hated Jasmine Vanilla and Amber Rose :(. They said they couldn't really smell the Le Chocolate, and SS was okay (soft but a little too sweet). They all seemed to like AXS the best. I myself wasn't horrified by the unscented scents either. Maybe I cannot smell pheros that well. I did notice that I did not get many hits (simple or blatant) with the unscented samples compared to the the pre-scented blends that I bought. Maybe that was because they were samples but I really didn't get any hits from the DM+, Tease and Babe samples that I tried :( BUT...I think when I tried these samples, I sprayed my fragrance directly on the blend after it had dried. I wonder if I altered the affects because of this.

Ekscentra- I tried your suggestion about putting down my fragrance first (Tom Ford Nior Extreme) and then the mone on after (1x bliss-SS and 1x flirt-Jasmine). It seemed to work in covering the scent and so far so good on hits today. So far, I have encountered a very chatting uber driver, overly helpful sales ladies and a random male shopper at Saks who came over when I was trying on sunglasses to share his opinion. He really liked everything that I tried on LOL. Also, I've gotten multiple compliments on my hair today. Twice when I had a beanie on and then once when it was in a ponytail Funny

I'm going to order some scented versions on DM+, Tease and LoveBoat today. I am REALLY hoping these work out for me. I think I may do AXS for the DM+ and LoveBoat and Tease in Le Chocolate.

For oils, I was thinking of trying an oil finally (Maybe DM+) and want to pair it with my favorite LPMP but still a little afraid so I'll test it out.

It looks like this is going to be a work in progress for some time

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley View Post
              This is very helpful! Thanks!

I ordered a few scented blends (Flirt-Jasmine Vanilla and Bliss-SS) and received a few unscented samples that I tried as well. I also got some scent samples to see which I liked. I was surprised by my preferences. I like AXS and Le Chocolate from the samples. SS wasn't bad. Soft and powdery to me. I kind of liked Amber Rose too. I had a few male friends smell them as well to tell me their favorites. They hated Jasmine Vanilla and Amber Rose :(. They said they couldn't really smell the Le Chocolate, and SS was okay (soft but a little too sweet). They all seemed to like AXS the best. I myself wasn't horrified by the unscented scents either. Maybe I cannot smell pheros that well. I did notice that I did not get many hits (simple or blatant) with the unscented samples compared to the the pre-scented blends that I bought. Maybe that was because they were samples but I really didn't get any hits from the DM+, Tease and Babe samples that I tried :( BUT...I think when I tried these samples, I sprayed my fragrance directly on the blend after it had dried. I wonder if I altered the affects because of this.

Ekscentra- I tried your suggestion about putting down my fragrance first (Tom Ford Nior Extreme) and then the mone on after (1x bliss-SS and 1x flirt-Jasmine). It seemed to work in covering the scent and so far so good on hits today. So far, I have encountered a very chatting uber driver, overly helpful sales ladies and a random male shopper at Saks who came over when I was trying on sunglasses to share his opinion. He really liked everything that I tried on LOL. Also, I've gotten multiple compliments on my hair today. Twice when I had a beanie on and then once when it was in a ponytail Funny

I'm going to order some scented versions on DM+, Tease and LoveBoat today. I am REALLY hoping these work out for me. I think I may do AXS for the DM+ and LoveBoat and Tease in Le Chocolate.

For oils, I was thinking of trying an oil finally (Maybe DM+) and want to pair it with my favorite LPMP but still a little afraid so I'll test it out.

It looks like this is going to be a work in progress for some time
              You Welcome Ashley, Enjoy !!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X