yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Women wearing Men's cover scents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women wearing Men's cover scents?

Hello!

I wondered if any women here have tried the men's cover scents over their unisexy? I am having a hard time picking cover scents and the men's sound interesting to me. I've recently started wearing men's cologne and I love the way it smells on me over most woman's perfumes. The FXS and Sultans Oud look nice here. On the woman's side, I was thinking AXS or Jasmine Vanilla but I am worried they may be too sweet.

Men's cologne I have been wearing. Tom Fords Noir Extreme, Chanel Bleu, John Varvatos Artisan Black

Just curious.

That is an interesting question and I never thought of that. I love the cove scents for the women as my taste does run for the sweet type of stuff.

I don't really like the Jasmine and AXS isn't that sweet in my opinion.

The name for the men cover scents never sparked any curiosity. I recently got some pheromones for the hubby but unfortunately I got all unscented because I didn't want to mess with his signature smell.

XS has made it super easy to apply the cover scent to your bottles at home so what you can do is purchase your products unscented and buy the cover scents you are interested in separately.

There is also the option of asking for a male cover scent pack via the order notes as a sample but don't tell Steve I told you that. Ahem

Comment

The FXS scent is feminine to me, I'm sure a woman can wear it without anyone noticing it's a man scent.

Comment

• Morgaine
        Morgaine commented
        Editing a comment
        Late comment here, but that's good to know! I've felt intrigued by that one for a while.

You are intrested, have you tried it?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X