yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Does anyone know you????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know you????

I was heading to town for business and felt that I got hit after hit after hit with Temptress so it was time to try something new or rather something else. When I tried on MX142 I felt bitchy and really didn't care and after the week I had, I really needed to try something like that.

For some reason,I couldn't find it in my rush to head out. I picked up the sample MX143 without knowing what it was and headed out.

I should mention that for the entire week,I was edgy,irritable,and just worrisome.It wasn't the best of weeks for me and I needed a pick me up.

I noticed all through the drive I was calmer than usual,where I would have started to over think or just have my mind race through all sorts of things I was super calm. The self effects were great.

The women seemed a bit annoyed with me but it could have been because of my dressing so I need to try this out again and the men very accommodating.

That same week I was talking to Steve and decided to look it up in the store, MX143, what is this awesome sauce. And there it was : Tadddddaaaa!!!

Sadly,it was a sample so I only have about a spray left.

Do anyone of you amazing ladies happen to have a bottle , can you tell me about your adventures with MX143

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X