yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

TeaseXS review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeaseXS review

(copy of my PT review)

I have to admit, I think these products pack a ridiculous punch - not a bad things by any means, lol, I just need to remember to take it easy so I don't OD

Nice reporting Fleur!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I think Flirt and DM+ are the only two blends that don't cause me to crash at 2 normal bottle sprays. With everything else it's 1 spray max for me (well, everything except betas, those are weaker on purpose)

Comment

Tease is just great. And I feel crazy flirty and playful wearing it! Definitely not the one to use when you need to be serious, but luckily I don't have that problem and can fool around and have fun even at work. Wore it again yesterday to work, and it was as awesome as usual. Coworkers seem to like this a lot on me too.
        And no negative reactions from women so far. But to be fair I don't interact with too many of them on a daily basis.

Comment

Really short report:

1x Tease, 2x LoveBoat

One male coworker said "I don't know why but I really want to hug you right now", another one spaced out while staring at me and smiling. I'm having so much fun pherobombing them every now and then

Comment

TeaseXS is the best feminine balanced blend I have. At 1 spray only (no need to search for a sweet spot like crazy) it brings a general good mood, playful vibe, lots of attention and compliments, mild flirting from friends and acquaintances and sweetness from SO. A guy admitted to have fell in love with me in the only two days we were together. I did wear it in those two days!

Some of my experiences with Tease (sometimes mixed with other products), taken from my Journal at PT forum:

(...)When I wear Tease I know I'll have his playful attention all night, that's why I often wear it when we go out or when we're working the same shifts with other colleagues.

Today - Setting: work
            Wore 1 spray of Tease XS and 3 drops of DM oil.
            Results: It's been so long since I wore Tease! When I was with my ex it was a staple, he loved it. But since then I didn't wear it that much, I've been entertained with other blends. I forgot how good it works. One of my male colleagues who did the shift with me was super flirty, playful and kino. I work there almost an year now, and he is NOT usually like that. Well, only the playful part, when he's having a good day. I found it very surprising for the first hours, and then I remembered that I was wearing Tease for the first time at work in summertime. Other guy i didn't know, from the company, who passed by the office, was talking to me a lot also, trying to know me better. When I got home he had already add me on Facebook. I missed Tease!

I wore 1xTease + 1xConnectios + 1xFlirt and the cops cream in my legs and arms (was wearing a knee-lenght skirt). B1 gave some contradictory signs at first but then he just glued to me and got very close. He ended up inviting me to dinner and cinema, with the excuse of having no one else to go with him to the movies (LOL what a BS, it was Saturday night, I bet he had a ton of friends to hang out with!). And so we did. We were real close the whole movie, arms and shoulder touching, commenting to each other ears every now and then. It was great.

1 tease + 1,5 connections + 2 dmp = SO complimented the way I smell. Very happy, funny, laughing vibe. Sweet and kino all evening.

2 tease + 1 connections + 1 vibe + 3 DM oil = SO good mood, but more serious (ie less nonsense joking than the formula above). Very sweet, kino and bonding, and I am tending to agree with the imprinting Vibe theory, because the next day was still full of unusual bonding and sweetness.

Yesterday I went with Tease, DMP and Flirt. Nice playful vibe, cumpliments on dinner and kind of a glue I-want-to-be-with-you effect. I have my computer back (it has been repairing for the last 4 weeks) and after dinner I was pretty happy installing and configuring windows 8, but BF insisted we watched something in the couch together. Even when I told him I only had "The phantom of the opera" downloaded he accepted to watch it. WT...? He's the one who glues to the laptop all evening usually!

PXS Tease (no -none formula): This is a winner to me now. I had so many problems with the old formula I was really fearing even to try wearing the new one, but now I can tell, it really makes all the difference (at least for my BF) to have no none in it.
            Scent: AXS scent is mainly citrous, with some flowery in it. More girly than the Rose Amber, and lighter than the Vanilla-Jasmine. It's quite strong when applied, but mellows in my skin when it dries. I use to apply my Lancome Miracle So Magic over (BF is really sensitive to new perfumes and starts to ask a lot of questions if I don't cover the cover scents with a perfume he already knows).
            Self-effects: nothing at all so far!
            Effects on others: only wore this at home with BF so far. Didn't wear as a stand alone yet. Here are the results with my BF when used with other PXS products:
            Tease+Connections+DMP= compliments, giggles, happy, funny, sweet, kino, talkative, bonding, attentive.
            Tease+Connections+Vibe+DM= good mood, sweet, kino, bonding, imprinting to next day.
            Tease+Flirt+DMP= playful, compliments, adoption effect (wanted me to be right beside him)

Comment

Good report, Akelah! Oh and welcome to the forums Seriously, very nice report, very detailed

Comment

I forgot how much I loved Tease! I need to wear it again.

Comment

I've been inspired by Fleur and Akelah's posts to test Tease quite a bit lately in work situations, tempered by Unisexy products, so the signature is more sexy social than sexual. And I'm really loving it. This one gets men's eyes glittering when they talk to you, and has such a fun and flirty upbeat vibe to it. It is perfectly suited to its name- I get a lot of playful teasing interactions wearing this, from both men and women.

I've had great reactions layering it with things like Flirt, Bliss, Vibe (oh how I doth love thee!), Connections and Love Boat, in various differing combos. Seriously brilliant product. I've only ever used 1 to 1 & 1/2 sprays, with excellent effects.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hmm...I think I know which one I want to test tonight!

1 spray back of neck, 1 & 1/2 spray front of neck (new bottle - half spray was closer to a full spray - whoops!)
                  Environment: Work
                  Ages on hits: 20-40s+, all men
                  Self effects: LOVE. Period. Ok, I'll dish more...happy, flirty, social butterfly feel. Very chatty, genuinely interested in how people were.
                  Others: Was complimented on my perfume by several guys. One asked what I was wearing - when I told him, Sanctuary, he oddly heard the word "Seduction" Then said he liked his name better! Tehe...Anyone in my pherosphere was affected positively. Smiles, joking, laughing, telling funny stories and seemed to be trying to make me laugh. Lots of eye contact. One guy, early 20s, always seems nervous around me, hehe, can't imagine why... but he always smiles and seems to want eye contact but just can't quite hold it - too cute! (and he's a pretty thing too...very sweet and innocent looking) It was a slow night (pre-holiday thing, business winding down for the shutdown) and I actually spent a ridiculous amount of time along side of my supervisor and he, too, shared silly tales of past employs. So Tease affected EVERYONE A++

Comment

I love a bit of Tease at work, it's such a fun and flirty blend that really results in a glittery-eyed effect on others. I've always been too afraid to wear it solo though, as I'm always working with lots of women as well as men, so I temper it with Love Boat, Connections or Flirt.

Comment

Ok!
                      Tease, from my 5ml scented concoction, 4 sprays total, 2 to back of neck and 2 to front, smooshed with backs of hands - approx. 373.36mcgs.
                      The LP EGG 2011 I scented it with held up the entire time and smelled FANTASTIC - even man beast approved!
                      Environment: Home, warm day, 80s ish
                      Self effects: Frisky, flirty and positively suggestive...
                      Affects on Man Beast - was attacked shortly after application post morning shower and dragged off for bed sports....all day he's been complimenting me and trying to entice me back OUT of my clothes, so I would say he responds well to this one Teheheee....
                      Haven't been around anyone else to affect - but I'm not complaining

Comment

• Morgaine
                        Morgaine commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Brilliant! I never would have thought of EGG 2011 as a good cover scent, cause it's so soft, but I loves it indecently so I'm happy to hear it's a good cover for my beloved Tease.

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I thought of it because it lasts forever on my skin, even though it isn't "heavy". That or Tease isn't particularly stinky? But it did work!

Wore 5 sprays from my 5ml (approx. 465mcgs), 3 to collarbone 1 to back of each hand.
                      Setting: Work *snickers*
                      Self effects: AWESOME, happy, zippy even (it was those 3 sprays to the front of my neck I'm sure!)
                      Others: OH. MY. GOSH. People were crawling out of the woodwork to do things for me. I work in a predominately male environment but even the women were sweet and complimentary. People that I don't really ever have conversations with were suddenly my bffs It really wasn't naughty either (work of course) just a fun happy vibe that spread. Will have to wear this to work again...

Comment

Hm! I am not sure what happened to my post. I think I accidentally hid it or something...still getting used to the forum. Anyway...

I think this is my favorite phero of all times. I have a ton of them from another company but I wouldn't say I have one "signature" phero like a lot of other people do but this may be it.

First of all the selfies are OFF THE CHARTS. Instant mood boost, feeling cute, bubbly and flirty. That in itself is enough for me. I am mostly in this phero game for the self effects anyway. HOWEVER...
                        Wore it to work three days in a row to very exciting results. I will relate the best day ever...

Had a new client...male, came in for a back wax. I had met his wife a few days before also while wearing Tease and she was so much fun and she booked the appointment for her husband so I figured she wouldn't mind if I "Tease"ed him...

WHAT A HOOT! We had so much fun during that service (his first wax ever by the way which could potentially get dicey with some.)We had great banter and such fun conversation. I don't know him so I don't know what his regular personality is like (I am sure he is pretty gregarious already) but I know I was much more on my game than normal. He spilled so much juicy gossip! He works in the police dept which is at this time RIDDLED with scandal and corruption.
                        When we were done with the service he didn't want to leave! Just kept chatting with glassy eyes, I had to open the door and try to hustle him out so that I could get ready for my next client...HOWEVER...

I got him into the hallway and one of the hairdressers from the other side of the salon saw him and came over as she knows him. So this insane party continued outside the room...it was even more fun as the conversation took a turn for the salacious! (these two are apparently all too familiar with some sort of sex clubs in the area. That or they were just kidding I couldn't really tell). At one point he caught himself and stated that he could not believe he was talking about these topics and in his position he really should be more careful. Of course I assured him that what was revealed in the esthetician room stayed in the esthetician room...but not sure how the bylaws played out in the hallway...such fun banter!

Well I finally left to get my room ready and the party broke up as soon as I left...but here is where the good part starts...
                        That hairdresser ...which I have never really had to much contact with tho speak of before (the hair and nails are on the other side of the salon...we don't mingle much) kept calling me over throughout the day to meet her clients and have us all chat together. Three years at this salon and nothing like this has ever happened. I BOOKED THREE NEW CLIENTS THAT DAY!! This also rarely happens. I live in a fairly small town and I have to work much harder than that to get even one new client! But this girl was chatting me up so much her clients were eager to book services!!

In conclusion...I think Tease really amplifies something positive in my personality...or the Tease cloud made this girl think I was something special...or they are looking for mew recruits for the sex club...I don't know nor do I care! I love it! I will get out my Temptress and become the Grande Dame of that sex club if this keeps up!

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
                          Mysticbeauty commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm an Esty too! Pheros are great at work!

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Love this story.

Oh crap. I just realized something. I bought this Tease at least 2 years ago and now I have read that the formula is changed. There is Enone in mine. Is there two formulas now or is it all 'none free? I wonder if It will not be as effective for me when reorder?!

Comment

• Akelah
                          Akelah commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I think both in Tease and Temptress you can choose with or without none. If there's not an option just mention it on the comments, or send an email. For me Tease is gold without none

• Morgaine
                          Morgaine commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I've never seen an option for ordering different variations, so I'd say it's changed. I don't know how this would effect it for you, but I LOVE the effects I see on others with the new formula.

Thank you Akelah and Morgaine! I sure liked it the way it was! But I guess I can order the new formula and compare the two. Would be a good experiment anyway to see how 'none affects it. If it doesn't work for me I'll email to ask about it.

Comment

I'd be curious to know what differences there may be - it works great for me as is too! None in most of the blends I have adds a kind of confidence/assertiveness to things. I wonder how that would change Tease? Curious.

Comment

• MissDarlynCherie
                            MissDarlynCherie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            When I wore it I was ballsy! A sassy flirt! That's why I am a little hesitant to try the new one.

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I know it inclined me to be an instigator, lol, sassy could be a good description. Maybe request a sample or email XS first?

Originally posted by MissDarlynCherie View Post
                          Oh crap. I just realized something. I bought this Tease at least 2 years ago and now I have read that the formula is changed. There is Enone in mine. Is there two formulas now or is it all 'none free? I wonder if It will not be as effective for me when reorder?!
                          I don't believe the formula has changed, but I'm not 100% on that. I think some ladies were having trouble with the none and asked for a version without none, so they've made it available upon request. I purchased Tease recentlyish & it has none

Comment

The site doesn't list none in the molecules currently. That's the "version" I have.
                            But then there's that crafty little disclaimer saying:
                            "Some of our blends may contain unlisted proprietary pheromone components", so it may well have some none...or not

Comment

Oh maybe I read a review by someone who had requested no 'none...well I emailed last night so hopefully it's the same so I can get another bottle with the same results!

Comment

• Isis
                                Isis commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Let us know what they say when they respond! I'd like to know if the formula changed as well.

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X