yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

TeaseXS review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I definitely will report back!

Comment

GOOD NEWS!!!! The Tease formulas has not changed. The only thing that has changed is you can request NO 'NONE if you want. The Tease in the store is the original SASSY blend I wore last week and loved!!! YAY!! Waiting to see if it goes on sale and ordering it in unscented and in Le Chocolate since I want to LIVE in this phero!!!

Comment

Sneaky little proprietary blends....
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• MissDarlynCherie
          MissDarlynCherie commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha sneaky! I feel bad for starting a no 'none rumor...and so glad I was wrong. I love this phero.

Wed & Thurs I wore a Flirt and Tease combo and Fri I went solo with Tease, just because I didn't think I was giving Tease enough of a run.
        Tease on it's own makes me frisky and playful and I like the "sparkly" feeling it gives me. With Flirt thrown in there seems to be more of a desire from others to keep me in conversations. I talk with people all the time but the combo of Flirt and Tease make me fascinating People want to just keep talking and get all starry eyed and just seem wowed by me...I mean, really, I work with these people everyday - how much more fascinating can I be - day after day? It STILL amazes me but I'm NOT complaining! Happy workers are productive workers and if they're happy with me? All the better I should think

Forgot to add: From my homemade scented travel 5ml bottles, 3 sprays Tease to chest/neck, 1 spray Flirt to back of neck and then Fri was 4 sprays Tease - 2 each to front and back of neck - environment was work.

Comment

• MissDarlynCherie
          MissDarlynCherie commented
          Editing a comment
          Yay! I love Tease on its own but now I have Flirt on the way so I shall get to try combining these two soon!

So Tease just continues to deliver consistent positive results. I am not sure why I keep buying pheros when it seems to me that Tease and Vibe are the best for both selfies and hits.

I wanted to try it on someone I knew better to see if I noticed anything different. I keep trying it out on men I don't know and although I notice consistent behavior sometimes it's hard to know if I don't know the persons personality already. Got confirmation that this phero is crazy amazing....

My ex is forced to come see me at work because of what I do whether he likes it or not. He is usually pretty cool and aloof and snotty...whatever. I tried two sprays of Tease before he came in. At first he was his usual snotty self...about 15 minutes into it he started chatting much friendlier....THEN HE TURNED INTO THE GUY THAT I REPORTED ON IN MY LAST REVIEW. He was done with the appointment and WOULD NOT MAKE A MOVE TO LEAVE. Usually he is out the door the moment he can escape. He kept conversation up with a dazzling smile and THAT FAMILIAR GLASSY EYED LOOK. When I had a comment about something I had read in a recent book (in line with something he was talking about) he listened and kept looking at me as if I was a genius. He was looking at me in awe as if I had casually mentioned "Oh yes, I read War and Peace this weekend in one sitting." Normally he is so self absorbed that he will pause for a moment to pretend to listen and get right back to himself. He actually said he would like to use my thoughts on the subject in the next article he is writing.
        He also (and this may sound like nothing but again...you must understand how self absorbed this guy is). told me my sandals were cute and that they looked like something a grecian goddess would wear. WUT.THE. F. I didn't even know he could see me through his EGO.

He finally realized he needed to leave (about 30 minutes after we were done.) and reached for the door. Turned around. Came back over to me and gave me a huge long hug. Very disconcerting. Yet all the proof I need that this blend and the reactions I have been getting are not a fluke.

Comment

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL! Great hit. I have the same problem with buying more pheros than I need. It's never enough!

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          FANTASTIC!!!

• Mysticbeauty
          Mysticbeauty commented
          Editing a comment
          I have way more pheros than I probably need! But they're just so darn helpful!

09/03
        Took Tease for a drive with Love Boat today...
        2 sprays Tease to front of neck and 2 LB to back.
        Out and about with the man today, then off to hang out by a fire (campfire, not a catastrophe! )
        Selfies - right away felt the happy that Tease brings, a little giddy/giggly too
        Others - Man was in good spirits, laid back, complimentary, handsy.
        Out to lunch our server was smiles and lots of eye contact.
        Stopped for some libations for by the fire and spent a warm cuddly evening together. Had a neighbor come by and hang out and treated him to campfire goodies and carried on and laughed TONS until almost midnight. When he left we resumed our cuddle time indoors and well...you know how that goes
        So - yeah - Tease and LB = GOOD

Comment

Spooky... I was just thinking about whether I should wear a combo of Tease and LB tomorrow. Thought I'd stop by to see if anyone had elaborated on that combo yet, and there was your post. I'm going to interpret this synchronicity as the universe telling me to do it! I've previously worn them together with a couple of other blends, but I'm determined to experiment with just wearing 2 blends at a time for a bit, rather than being such a greedy mone pig who rarely wears less than 4 at once.

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
            Mysticbeauty commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm a greedy mine pig too. I use a bunch!

Originally posted by Morgaine View Post
          I've previously worn them together with a couple of other blends, but I'm determined to experiment with just wearing 2 blends at a time for a bit, rather than being such a greedy mone pig who rarely wears less than 4 at once.
          Ohmygosh! Ican'tbreath! Greedy mone pig? Why I don't believe that for a minute! YOU are an ADVENTURER! And don't you believe anything different!

Comment

Spooky... I was just thinking about whether I should wear a combo of Tease and LB tomorrow. Thought I'd stop by to see if anyone had elaborated on that combo yet, and there was your post. I'm going to interpret this synchronicity as the universe telling me to do it! I've previously worn them together with a couple of other blends, but I'm determined to experiment with just wearing 2 blends at a time for a bit, rather than being such a greedy mone pig who rarely wears less than 4 at once.
            I agree with Nutrix, you're an adventurer Morgaine! Wearing multiple blends is brave and the rewards can be outstanding

It's wonderful to experiment to be in the know. Good luck with trying 2 blends at a time. Whichever way the cookie crumbles, as long as you think it's a success then it's the way to go

Comment

I wore TEASE XS, 2 sprays, solo. It was my first time trying that blend so I wanted to get an idea of what it was about. The jury is in and I totally adore this XS creation! I'm in agreement with all the great things the ladies have written in this thread.

There's a review of personal experience in my journal so I won't repeat the info. I did want to add two things that I'd forgotten to mention in that review.

First thing - there's a gentleman at work that's been pursuing me. We're friendly but no romantic interest on my part. He's a good guy though so we do hang out now and then. Lunch or dinner occasionally. We had lunch the day I wore Tease. He's always flirty and persistent in a purposely comedic way. But there's an underlying tone of seriousness at times. Anyhow on Tease day during lunch, he grabbed my hand while flirting and said "Let's run off and get married." He had an intensity in his eyes that might have been phero-induced or enhanced at the very least.

Second thing - I wondered if Tease had a disinhibiting effect! There's a woman at work that I'm acquainted with. I wouldn't say we were necessarily friends. We've chatted casually but nothing too personal. Welllllll the day I wore Tease I was speaking with her and asked how her week was going. She proceeded to spill a boatload of salacious details regarding her partner and home life. My ears were burning! I played it cool and I don't think she read anything from the expression on my face. My mind was racing though! I couldn't believe the convo -the content as well as the fact it was happening. Coincidence? Maybe. Tease induced? Could be. It was an out of character event so worth mentioning because Tease was present.

I'll have to take note next time I wear Tease to see if people are disinhibited. I guess come to think of it, both things I mentioned show an emerging pattern

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                SQUEEEEEAL! Teheheeee! Too fun! Love! Love! Love! Doesn't this keep life from being dull? *giggles*

• Morgaine
                Morgaine commented
                Editing a comment
                Tease is such a fun and versatile blend! It's one of my absolute favourites.

• Mysticbeauty
                Mysticbeauty commented
                Editing a comment
                I wore tease at work when I first started here and yeah people told me secrets.

I've been wearing a combo of Tease (1 to 2 sprays) and Love Boat (2 to 3 sprays) for the last week, while I'm doing some temporary full-time work. This is such a great combo! And it really seems to yield even better socially flirty and affectionate results than when I wear 3 or 4 blends together. So I'm enthused about cutting my experiments back to 2 blends at a time now.

A couple of days ago I accidently put a spray of scented Tease in my hair- just before I had to go to work! Arrgh! I panicked a bit, but decided to not to worry too much and drove to work with the windows right down to air my silky scented locks. I could smell the cops for at least a couple of hours, but I don't think anyone else did. Thankfully I don't think the amount of cops in this blend is very large, and I had it well scented with my beloved LP scent "Charlene's Sanctuary" (thank you Nutrix for your impeccable perfume taste!).

It was a good day, very affectionate interactions with all around me, and it got even better in the afternoon. People seemed sooo happy to be around me, I'm almost tempted to do it again, but think I'll add some Love Boat to my hair next time instead, as this was my original intention that day.

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
                Mysticbeauty commented
                Editing a comment
                I always put pheromones in my hair, it seems to diffuse well.

A couple of days ago I accidently put a spray of scented Tease in my hair- just before I had to go to work!
              LOL! Oh Morgaine! I'm sorry *wipes tears from eyes* I've done stunts like that too. Oops. I'm glad everything worked out ok

I like LB with a ton of things, and Vibe too - in spite of our difficult scent history But Tease and LB just seem destined for one another. Sure fire winner so far every time

Comment

Yep, I am so in love with this combo that I've been wearing it constantly. Sometimes I add a little desire me plus or Flirt, but these two are just magic together.

Comment

Had on 3 sprays of Tease to chest, 2 sprays Fantasy to neck and WOWZAH! What a blast I had today!

Well, actually I've been having a blast all this week, but really - the Tease happy was out of the bottle and relentless.

I've been feeling EXTRA naughty lately and have been choosing blends to boost the misbehavior. This combo was not an exception to that plan I don't have the time 'd like to go into detail, but I don't think I give Fantasy enough credit and it sure did seem to bump up Tease a notch. I think I was heavy handed today too...I usually stick to 2 sprays most of the time and just decided 3 would be better I love how infectious the happy is from Tease and puts everyone in good spirits...I may need to wear it again tomorrow...

Comment

• Morgaine
                    Morgaine commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Brilliant combo idea. I'm totally trying this one soon. Have to give fantasy some more love, it's a great blend.

Dropping in to sing the praises of TeaseXS - again

I usually combo it with something but for a couple days this week I wore it solo - and really - this is totally fantastic as a stand alone! What a great time, not just out with friends, but at work and at home too. Got myself a good ravishing (that was helped by suggestive pics along with some sexting) but hey, I don't doubt that Tease helped...

Comment

Ya'll have convinced me to bring out tease today for Easter dinner. I'm thinking tease, a dash of fantasy, and some love boat.

Comment

x2 sprays Tease (torso and cleavage)
                      x1 spray Desire Me Plus (torso)
                      DHEAS (hair)

I used this combo yesterday at work. I work at a personal training studio. A client i kinda like would be there so i thought i would give this combo a try.
                      I think it was a hit, definitely a great day at work. Lots of compliments on my outfit from male clients and coworkers, DHIL from another client and lots of flirtatious / sexy comments for my target too.
                      I did feel very confident and "happy". I've been feel really down lately and this was definitely a nice change. It putu in the mood to tease clients and coworkers too
                      PXS Product
                      Sprays: Tease | Temptress | PSEL | DHEAs
                      (samples) Innocence | Love Boat | Flirt

LPMP
                      Sprays: Cougar | Blatant Invitation| Bang! |LAM | DHEAs
                      Oils: OCCOs | BAM

Comment

Originally posted by ephoebe23 View Post
                        x2 sprays Tease (torso and cleavage)
                        x1 spray Desire Me Plus (torso)
                        DHEAS (hair)

I used this combo yesterday at work. I work at a personal training studio. A client i kinda like would be there so i thought i would give this combo a try.
                        I think it was a hit, definitely a great day at work. Lots of compliments on my outfit from male clients and coworkers, DHIL from another client and lots of flirtatious / sexy comments for my target too.
                        I did feel very confident and "happy". I've been feel really down lately and this was definitely a nice change. It put in the mood to tease clients and coworkers too
                        This almost got lost. I encourage you to open up a new thread so everyone can enjoy your findings. Remember sharing is caring and XS rewards you for both

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Would love to know what products you have in your arsenal and your experiences

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

This almost got lost. I encourage you to open up a new thread so everyone can enjoy your findings. Remember sharing is caring and XS rewards you for both

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Would love to know what products you have in your arsenal and your experiences
                          Oh i thouhgt that to write the review here to put all reviews for one product under the same title. Are you suggesting something like a journal? I'm quite new here
                          PXS Product
                          Sprays: Tease | Temptress | PSEL | DHEAs
                          (samples) Innocence | Love Boat | Flirt

LPMP
                          Sprays: Cougar | Blatant Invitation| Bang! |LAM | DHEAs
                          Oils: OCCOs | BAM

Comment

Originally posted by ephoebe23 View Post

Oh i thouhgt that to write the review here to put all reviews for one product under the same title. Are you suggesting something like a journal? I'm quite new here
                            You can do a journal or just open your own threads. I can see that you are new, have you introduced yourself already?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X