yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

A Womans Perspective - How do the mones work on you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Womans Perspective - How do the mones work on you?

Okay, was not sure how or where to post this one, but have to wonder how the mones impact the ladies. I think for the most part, we use the mones discreetly, but I am sure that there are some women who have some experience with a man somewhat with and without them. Perhaps a husband or boyfriend? Perhaps you later learned that your man used mones to attract you to him? Perhaps you got back together with someone and discovered later they used mones?

I am just wondering. I am about a month into all of this, actually just a little less. I have have seen some positive response, but want to know more or a less both sides of the fence so to speak. How do the mones affect you?

In my situation, I am working to get out of the friend zone, and kind of rekindle and reenergize my situation. We are close, have been intimate in the past, but somewhat slowed down. This was largely due to her stuff. That said, we work together on a project, see each other often, and have tons of shared interests. We would make an awesome couple; many people around us assume we are one. I am using he mones to tip the scales in my favor. Seems like they are having an impact, but I also know that some of this takes time. I am primarily using XiSt and Cohesion. I added Bliss to the mix as well....

Thoughts? Ideas? Stories?
    Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

I think you'll find everything you're looking for just by reading the reviews

I've been dipping my guys toes into the pheromone world...quietly. He thinks they are hoo-ey, but I have him now using 3 phero blends on a regular basis. I also use them on him practically all the time as I've been doing this for years I have found Bliss to effect him amazingly (I wear it for him mostly).

Read around. I'm positive you'll find what you're looking for, and by all means, leave questions in the associated threads. We're a lively, friendly bunch and will be happy to help
    Last edited by NuTrix; 03-01-2015, 08:17 AM. Reason: Because I wear it for him, not where it LOL
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Thanks. I have been reading a bit; my brain tends to be more on the scientific side, and I have to wonder what sort of a before and after effect may be. I have seen some positives, and it seems like there is an impact. I have a very specific target and situation, so have not had much to go on with experimentation with others. I have had some positive interactions with others, but still curious. I appreciate you!
      Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Psyched - I completely understand your brain. I would suggest, if you haven't already, compiling a list of molecules and what they do (pos and neg effects). XS is an awesome company, that while they do not list every little thing in their products, they offer enough to really pick things apart to help us figure out what it is that seems to be working for, or against, us The most fascinating thing about pheromones is how they effect people and how different people are effected differently by the same blend. You can start to narrow things down for a specific target or targets. Once you start putting the pieces together you can TRULY use pheromones to your advantage with a good deal of accuracy - Make friends and influence people Just remember to use your phero powers for good and not for evil Is there something specific you are looking for? Or just a contrast of, "normally they behave like x, but with pheromones they behave like y"?
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I really think exactly how they affect each of us will differ quite widely Psyched. It depends on the personality of those involved, the relationship between people, their motivations, mood, and the environment. For example, I have detected mones on men before who were trying to use them in a more sexually manipulative way (as in actively "hunting" women), and I've been utterly repulsed by them. Because I'm not interested in being some creep's latest sex object, and I don't like or respond well to an aggressive male vibe. Another woman might react in exactly the opposite way. Being sensitive to the scent of mones (which I'd say quite a few women are) makes them fairly easy for me to detect on people as well. On the other hand, I myself use mones largely to increase my own sociability, and create a state of mind in myself and others that makes my social interactions easier and more pleasant. I'm not trying to "use" anyone, and wouldn't have a problem with being on the receiving end of this type of mone usage.

You sound like you're really interested in this woman as a person, so if you use mones to help you connect closely with her on various levels it will definitely give you a great chance of getting closer to her, but it may still take some time. Is she quite introverted? Speaking as an introvert, my experience is that mones often don't effect our behaviour towards others as obviously as they may do with more extraverted types. We operate with more self-guards in place, and are generally very consciously self-aware, and will take more time to get close to, even with people we've already known for ages. For example, on another pheromone forum I frequent, aimed more strongly at women, there are a couple of blends people are often scared of using, because they can make people inclined to divulge more than they might otherwise want to. Yet I've worn these blends in abundance, right near my face, have snorted them in deeply, and never been inclined to spill too many beans.

I would highly recommend you add some Love Boat and Flirt to your arsenal. Don't underestimate the genius of these 2 blends- they really change the way others relate to you in a wonderful way.
          Last edited by Morgaine; 03-02-2015, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Thank younfornthe great insights. My situationnisnpretyy specific, and looking to build a closer connection for sure. I Have seen some positive results, and I am patient, but stipp would like to speed things along. I do wonder what the impact is on the other side of it all. I am going tonorder some live boat and flirt; time to add to my collection. Thanks again for the insights.

Comment

Well I literally got my neck chewed off..., if that counts

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome!

Lol... That is awesome. Was wonder more about your reaction to a man wearing them around you... But your experience was a fun share.

Comment

I'm trying to lure or should I say snag one.., but when your attractive it's hard because men will not approach you, they just stare so I want the desire to overcome their fear. if that makes any scense.

Comment

Hey ThatGirl, you should try some blends that'll draw them in but also put them at ease. I'm not sure what you've experimented with yet, but I'd be trying out some Love Boat, Flirt, Connections and Innocence if I were you. Good luck!

Comment

I will be ordering Love Boat.... I hope it is back in stock this week.....

Comment

• Morgaine
                      Morgaine commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Everyone should have some Love Boat in their arsenal, in my opinion. That blend is true genius.

Still no love boat in stock.....

Comment

• Morgaine
                      Morgaine commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think they were waiting on a particular molecule to become available before being able to get it in stock again Psyched. Hopefully won't be too long a wait for you.

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X