yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to cover up Phermonos smell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to cover up Phermonos smell

Hi all,

I'm new to this community and I want to buy Tease XS, Love Boat, Connections and Bliss but I'm not sure if I should buy them unscented or scented, If I buy them unscenteed how ease is it to cover up the smell? Can I use the perfumes I already have (the ones I most use are Coco Chanel, Dior Parati, Dior Portofino) or do I need to buy specific perfumes to cover up the scent?

If I buy them with a scent, for example Jasmine Vanilla, do I need to use another perfume to cover up the pheromone scent? If so, can I use the perfumes I usually wear?

You can totally use your perfumes. Spray on your pheromones, let them dry down, then spray tour perfume over top. The products you listed, though unscented, may b quite smelly on application. But once they dry down you'll be able to easily cover them
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Yup. As NuTrix stated. You can buy them unscented and use your own perfumes. You can even buy them with a scent and additionally use your own perfumes. It's just that the mixture of the scents may either improve each other, or make it worst.

The important part is to make sure the first set of applications dry down before you put on another application over it, whether it's perfume first or pheromone first. Some users say to put on pheromones first, and then cover with the perfume/cologne after. Others say to put on the perfume/cologne first, then the pheromones after it. And some will say it won't matter what goes first. Whichever way you do it may or may not affect diffusion - how well the pheromones/perfume spreads into the air. I suggest you try one way first for some time to see what it does for you consistently, then try the other way for some time to compare any differences.

When ordering, you can also ask Steve for samples of the scents in the Notes section at the bottom of the checkout page. That way, you can get a whiff of the scents and see if there are any that you like, as well as if there are any that can go well with one of your perfumes.

I suggest Bliss or Connections as social pheromones are usually fun and easy to use. Then ask for samples of Tease, Love Boat, and either Bliss or Connections (the one you did not place an order for). That way, you can try out each one, check the effects on yourself and others, and see what the unscented versions smell like.
      Last edited by fdesa12; 02-20-2015, 11:49 AM. Reason: Added information
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Thank you so much for all the information!

Can someone tell me if I can put two sprays of different pheromones in one place only, for example the wrist, or do I spray once of tease for example on my wrist and one spray of connections on my neck for example?

Also, can I spray pheromones on my hair?

Comment

You can spray pheromones onto your hair. It will probably diffuse the fastest and spread around very well, but may not last as long. Longevity varies though when spraying on hair so...

I've personally never sprayed two different pheromones onto the same spot. It's a personal preference as well as controlling how I want the pheromones to diffuse. You can spray two different pheromones onto the same spot. Just make sure one dries off a little before putting the other on, and make sure not to press your wrists too hard together if you're trying to rub/split between wrists.

However way you decide to go about it, try to follow through with the method for maybe a week to see if your observations on the effects are consistent. Then try the other way for about a week and compare your results, and just follow whichever method you liked better.

Originally posted by SofiaJones View Post
          Thank you so much for all the information!

Can someone tell me if I can put two sprays of different pheromones in one place only, for example the wrist, or do I spray once of tease for example on my wrist and one spray of connections on my neck for example?

Also, can I spray pheromones on my hair?
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I have to say I love Bliss! The results have been positive for me and others around me.

As for the scents; good tip Fdesa on asking for samples. I had wondered what they smell like.

I have only bought unscented. I have a couple of different colognes that I wear, and unscented gives me the option to change it up a bit. Though having a scent and a cologne is not necessarily a bad thing. Men are more likely to stick with one or two different colognes; woman sometimes have many. So unscented may be a good fit for you so you can change it up a bit.
            Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Hi all

Thank you so much for all your answers!

Based on the replies I think I'll buy most of the pheromones unscented, my usual perfumes are usualy strong so it should cover pheromones scent well.

I will buy one of them, maybe Tease XS in Sweet Sensations or Jasmine Vanilla, just so see how they work with my own perfumes.

Are the scented phermones like Sweet Sensations strong enough to only spray the pheromone and not spray another perfume on top of it at all to cover?

Comment

• fdesa12
                fdesa12 commented
                Editing a comment
                Some of them may be strong enough that you won't need any other perfume. Which one though, I don't know. Hopefully someone will answer that for you soon.

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                SS is strong enough to wear solo, but a sweet enough scent to possibly layer. I haven't tried layering it yet, but I believe you could

Thank you for your replies????

Has anyone tried to layer perfumes with scented pheromones? Would it work well?

Comment

Hi and welcome Sofia, I've got lots of blends scented with SS and Le Chocolat and Jasmine Vanilla. They are all strong enough to to wear without extra scent being added on top with other perfumes. In fact, when applying 2 or 3 different blends at the same time I've had to be careful because the scents can get too strong for me. However, I remember reading recently that from the beginning of this year if you order the blends scented the scents will come separately, with instructions on how to add them to your desired strength. Someone correct me if I'm wrong there?

I've also ordered a lot of blends unscented, and I find some of them smell so potent that I scent them at least partially using my own perfumes (by adding some straight to the bottle of mones). You can always put extra scent over the top of a blend once it's dried as well. I've recently experimenting by diluting a bottle of Flirt I bought scented with SS, by adding some unscented flirt to make the scent weaker. At the weaker strength this scent is absolute heaven for me, because it still covers the mone smell, and I can easily add other perfumes on top of it for extra scenting fun. The SS scent, at a soft concentration, goes with many other scents easily. I think the key is just to play around a lot. Have fun with it!

Also, don't put any blend that contains cops in or near your hair!

Comment

• fdesa12
                  fdesa12 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I recently ordered some items scented and they came mixed already. Maybe the DIY scenting will come later?

• Morgaine
                  Morgaine commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ah, thanks for the info Fdesa12!

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X