yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi Ladies.....Newbie here and needing guidance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Ladies.....Newbie here and needing guidance

Hello all!

So glad to be here! I have known about Pheromones for some time but have really not thought of purchasing some until now. Well, now I am desperate! My BF is having some issues. He is going through major financial stress and has been quite down. He is not into me at all!! Says that we are fine but just has no desire. I mean NONE. He is cuddly and sweet, but says Miss Universe could be laying beside him and he would pass. Ok ladies, I need to get this man's spirits reved up and some bedroom action PLEASE! LOL It has been a while. We are mature so low T could be the issue also. We will be going out to a Mardi Gras pub cawl soon. This will get him out of his rut somewhat, but maybe I could add a little something for the evening. Something with Cops is for sure. Anything you experienced users can suggest?? Thanks!

Yes, yes , yes , yes (in the voice of the girl who did the herbal essence ad). I think we really need to get you some so the world can have balance again.

To push my hubby over board I use Desire me XS, I use P83, I use PSEL. I believe PSE may get him into freak mood again.

What is your budget like? I am not sure how many products you plan to purchase but remember to request any desired samples via the order notes.

I want to know the end of this story so keep me updated as to what you decide to purchase and if it worked.

Comment

Hi KateD! Thanks so much for replying! I kind of jumped the gun and placed an order.........I know I should have waited but thought I might get something before the weekend. Nothing fantastic going on (Mardi Gras outing next weekend), just quiet evening at home, but thought I could see what cooks while at his house. We don't live together due to work locations, but weekends we usually stay at his place. He has the hot tub......love the hot tub!

I'm a frustrated middle aged woman with the libido of a much younger one!!! I take bio-identical hormones and it has kept my urges strong!! Hee! Getting things back on track is huge!! According to your recommendations, I guess I did ok. I ordered Desire me in the spray, and P83. I also ordered bliss and Love Boat. Darn, darn darn didn't get PSEL...it was on my list too! Well, what do ya think? All unscented, as he loves my Coco Noir perfume. It's pretty heavy and thought the cover up would be good. Guess I got a few things! And if they don't work I will order morrrrre!!! Gotta get things going again!!

So, any suggestions how you think I should proceed for a quiet Saturday at home this weekend without the PSEL ? He will come home stressed and wound up. Thanks again for helping a fellow female out!

Comment

Will lend my 2 cents here... I am new, and managing my own situation, but may have some thoughts... Yes, the pheromones will be a nice push, but use them and be subtle. Give him some space to come to you. I have been there with the financial stuff, and it can really impact a guys ego. When my business failed a couple of years ago, it had a major impact on me personally. I felt like a total failure, and it damaged a relationship. Truth be known I am better I off out of that relationship, but yea my GF at the time could have been more supportive with it all. Use the pheromones and give him some space to come to you; he will. The girls will give you some insights on what to use, but psychologically he needs to know you are there for him while you give him some space.... hope that helps and good luck.
        Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Hi psyched. Thanks for your input, I apreciate it. Sorry to hear you've been through rough times too. I'm patient with him and don't give him a hard time. I worry about him believe me. I am just looking to see if the mones will nudge him a bit and lighten his spirits.

Comment

I am right there with you; to some extent we are dealing with some of the same stuff. I too am looking for the mones to give the push. From everything I am reading and seeing, it sounds like that will be the case. I am sure the women can give you some great advise in terms of blends to use. I have 2, and will be adding a third to the mix. I have been advised to stick with one combination for about 3-4 weeks, then change it a bit to be consistent. I hope it gets better for you. The mones will give you an edge, but you will still need to change things up a bit to make it all work.
            Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Awwww, you guys are adorable and I love the community spirit. It isn't an easy thing as psyched said. The products you purchased are very sexual and am not sure how you can be quiet with them. The Desire Me XS and P83 is what I use for those wild nights when I get banged like a two dollar whore.

Since it is a quiet evening, start with Bliss and Desire me. Put on something subtly suggestive and give him his space but not too much space. Every once in a while kiss him on the head, compliment him..sit on his lap , tell him something sweet them leave to see what happens.

Alternate between using the bliss /desire me and bliss p83.Once you start seeing effects and he is starting to come along hit him with the hard core stuff like P83/Desire Me.

Keep us updated!

Comment

Thanks Kate and Psyched, Saturday used Desire Me and Bliss together...........nothing. Sunday woke up refreshed and tried Love Boat w/ Desire me. We went to his shop where he likes to tinker with electronic stuff (it's a hobby) He was so sleepy by 2pm and he wanted to go home and take a nap. He didn't, but by 6pm he was dozing off in his big confy chair. Fail

Comment

Oh, and Kate. I did just that.....gave him little kisses on his head.....hahah!

Comment

Just keep it up. In speaking with Steve, I am learning that some things will just take some time to work. I also learned that Bliss is an excellent mone for you, as it will enhance your mood. I have some coming, and excited to try it out this week!

Comment

Is this the pub crawl weekend?! Whatcha wearin'?

I would second KateD's PSEL! You have DM+ (a staple!).

Bliss. Hmm. That one puts my guy in good spirits but it's not a blend I reach for for sexy time....

Love Boat is one of my favorites, but again, if you're looking to rev the shmexy in him...how many sprays of DM+ are you using? Perhaps you're being to conservative with your dosing?
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

This guy may be a hard nut to crack but all nuts gets cracked and eaten eventually. Pun intended.

Just look at this like a super, fun project and Nutrix has a point. We came in very subtle and its time to hit him hard,see if that works.

We are here with you love as you try your greatest challenge yet.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X