yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is good to re-attract an ex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is good to re-attract an ex?

The title pretty much says it all haha... I think I was going to order Desire Me + Spray for my first order. Is that a good choice?
    I've been reading my eyes out on the forums and it's so hard still to nail something down. It just seems like Desire is a staple though and good place to start off. The other one I was interested in was Babe...but then it says it's limited edition so that deters me a little bit.

It's hard because I know that different men will probably react differently.... not a one size fits all..but I want it to fit as many sizes as possible! lol

Any help and advise is much appreciated! Thanks

Bliss, would be a good one to try since it is Unisexy. Us men would
    use Xist and Bliss as they are reset mone blends. For a woman
    to re-attract a man, I would still say Bliss. I'm sure there are many
    other products in the Unisexy section, and Pheromones for Women
    section, that would also do well to re-attract. Only the girls here can
    give you the best advise. Good Luck
    Smile and be Happy

Comment

Hi! Sorry for the delayed response.

I thnk that Cohesion would be helpful in your goal. Whether your relationship ended horribly or just fizzled out you are exes for a reason. My thought then is that if you were able to bring him back to that place of comfort and ease that you had at one point, your progress toward other... intimacies... might be helped along.

Pairing Cohesion with Desire Me might be worth a try.

Whatever the outcome keep us in the loop!

Good Luck!
      ~'bean

Comment

Desire Me Plus is awesome. I'd also add maybe some Flirt and/or Love Boat- both of which are unisex, and both of which I've found really attract others to me. Good luck!

Comment

Thank you so much for the suggestions!!! It's been a very long time since we have broken up. So we don't have any negative vibes anymore. Friendly. We've seen other people in that time. I am not sure about reaching out to him yet but thinking of it. When and if I do, I'll be sure to post the results! Meanwhile I am testing on coworkers, friends, strangers

Comment

Desire Me + goes with...EVERYTHING Cohesion is nice, not over the top, good for bonding. Bliss makes my guy happy...wear it more for him than me LOL I like to push the envelope and test boundaries...just my nature I think...it looks like you aren't going for the sex bomb thing so much, hehe. So I'll keep my suggestions tame Fantasy and Love Boat together are AWESOME SAUCE. Tease should be a staple...I think we (us girls) universally LOVE that one - is that fairly true ladies?...
            Make sure to share results!
            Last edited by NuTrix; 02-14-2015, 09:52 AM. Reason: Because results should be shared...not hared LOL
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ahhhh your inputs are invaluable NuTrix! Seriously! hahaha I am def going to follow your recommendations and get those! My next order will be a HUGE one

If I did want to sex bomb a guy, what should I go for? hahahah maybe that is the route I should go when the time comes. Won't be in the near future, but one day... TEEHEEHEE

AND yes... I actually got some results today (not on a love interest tho). I'll go and add them to the Love Boat strand YAY!

Comment

I just got Bliss, and have used it just a couple of times. However, I like it. It seems to have a nice effect on others around me, so make sure to get that. I also agree with some comments above; cohesion is a great one for sure. I am sure there are some others; the ladies will have to add more as to which, but that is a good start.
                Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Originally posted by LexyCents View Post

If I did want to sex bomb a guy, what should I go for? hahahah maybe that is the route I should go when the time comes. Won't be in the near future, but one day... TEEHEEHEE
                  PSEL, XS143 (Beta)...

Comment

Hahaa thanks NuTrix! No worries, this isnt for my ex. It's just for informational purposes.

Also yay! Tonight I am going out partying in the city! Going to be at a club and I plan to wear 2 sprays of BABE... Will post reviews on my experience. Can't wait! It's been so cold where I am that I haven't been able to really experiment the way I've been wanting to. Fingers crossed!

Comment

BABE rocks! Hope it behaves as well for you as it does for me! Fingers crossed too!

Comment

I'm on a slightly similar side quest though it isn't my focus. You'll have to tell me what worked for you! For now I'm just using cops. What mallobean suggested sounds good but I was under the impression that cohesion primarily affects women

Comment

• Rose251190
                          Rose251190 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, could anyone clarify this?
                          Isn't cohesion primarily for women? Is the thought of using it on an ex-bf for the self effects?

As a guy Bliss and Odyssey are like brain stunners as far as immediate self effects on me as a guy. Evolve strangely works the same as its described to on women. It creates a edgy horny I'll screw anything two brain feeling. I dont wear Evolve usually because after 5hrs all I can think about is sex and its not a healthy feeling. Check the other mens journals for similiar self effects.

Thats the closest thing I know to a "boner taser".

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X