yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Please help - Good first date mone/mix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help - Good first date mone/mix?

Happy new year, girls!

What's your most sucessful 'first date' pheromone?

A ridiculously hot Italian dancer (theatre actor) asked me out... I'll meet him when I muster up enough courage.
    I wish I've done my testing better and made some notes. Too late now, so I really need your help. What spray should I try for my date?...

I've got the following products:
    - Connections
    - Vibe
    - Desire Me+
    - Babe
    - Fantasy
    - Cohesion
    ...I can place an order before the date if I missed out on anything cool & useful.

I think Cohesion is a must, otherwise I won't be able to speak to him

Thanks in advance x

Happy new year Yana!! I have tried Fantasy and Desire Me on first dates and had a great time. I wore connections on a first date also, but I now feel like I should have saved that for a much later date.

Comment

Hmm, based on what you have already I'd go Fantasy plus a little Desire Me+.

But based on all the products I've tried so far, I'd go Tease plus Love Boat.

Good luck anyway, whatever you go with! Let us know how it goes.

Comment

If Cohesion is a must, then Cohesion and Fantasy, to keep Cohesion from behaving too seriously for a first date

I would totally second the Tease/LB combo as optimal

You could seriously stack with 1 spray DM+ to abdomen, 2 sprays Fantasy & 1-2 Cohesion. Keep the Cohesion close for you, maybe spray your chest? And spray Fantasy on your neck and wrists get it out and about...

Whatever you choose, good luck and have LOTS of fun!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Thank you so much for all ideas! :-) I am placing an order for Tease / LB and keep fingers crossed they arrive soooooon :-)

Comment

Sooooo.... Here's my report.

1st date.
            * Fantasy x2 (sides of my neck)
            * Desire Me+ x2 (abs)

It went great. He kissed me first time after half an hour and after that coudn't let me go. Really good response to this mix. Nibbled my neck around the sprayed area a lot. (I hope Fantasy tastes ok, haha)

2nd date. I got my order right before my 2nd date.
            * Desire me oil - 2 drops (abs)
            * Tease x2 (wrists)
            * Love Boat x2 (sides of my neck)

Well... He looked distant at first, set time limit ("I have to go in 1-2 hours"), then started holding and kissing me after half an hour. I felt completely disengaged. OD???

Comment

I'm so glad you had such a great first date Yana! Sounds like that was a perfect combo for you.

As for your second date experience, maybe you had too high a dose of cops? Desire Me oil is straight up cops (strong stuff), and Tease has cops too, so maybe it hit him too hard too fast, and scared him a bit. Also, these blends are strong, and some women have found a lot of them work even better at 1 spray than at 2. I usually just use 1 spray of Tease, for example. But I often use 2 of Love Boat.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X