yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Woman's Perspective on XiSt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman's Perspective on XiSt

I wanted to get a womans perspective on XiSt

Sorry I can't be of help here MaliciousIntent (love your name), but I'm not sure many women have ever tried experimenting with the male products here. Mind you, you never know- someone may have been spritzing their husband with this stuff just for kicks...

Comment

My guy thinks mones are whoo-ey and he's a scent snob to boot so getting him to try MOST things is nearly impossible :(

I think if he ever smelled straight mones he would probably just wonder what the hell was wrong with me If I ever get sent a men's sample of it, I'll finagle a way to get him to wear it though. He's usually a good sport once, if I can cover it with a fragrance he already enjoys, then maybe I can even get him to wear it more than that LOL I would love to be phero-bombed. I have absolutely zero issue with that. I have ordered samples for men from another company and gotten him to wear them "for me" but those were samples, not a whole bottle, so if he snarfed at it, it wasn't a terrible loss. Would love to here the experiences from a woman's perspective too ^_^ I think I'd be so jealous....
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I was looking at the effects of Xist because I want to get something for the hubby. Now that I have smoothed him into the ideas of mones. I came across this thread and once I get some male products in my evil hands I will let you know malicious...Stay tuned for my adventures

Comment

careful that you girls don't get moned unto forgiving some wanker for doing something naughty. Xist is good at getting girls to forgive you of your sins. I've gotten more use out of this one mone than just about any other and is guaranteed to be the first one I order when I run out which will be soon. In fact I'd probably order it today but its out of stock :(

Comment

LOL! Thanks for the warning Magnus.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X