yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Desire Me +

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desire Me +

There doesn't seem to be a thread for this one so I decided to create one.

I forget how great this product is because it's basic. Just cops and anol...but so amazing.

I wanted to transfer some of this stuff into a smaller spray bottle to fit the 3-1-1 for TSA (I was flying). I sloshed a good amount and stunk up the room! Thank god I was able to cover it after dry down despite the fact that I made the room smell like a giant clam shell. The ladies at the baggage check in fawned over me and gushed about how pretty I was and even let my baggage in without paying extra despite the fact that it was 8 lbs over the limit. The man thing wasn't too happy about the attention I was garnering from people at the airport. He was trailing for behind me and caught wind of all the comments men were making about my ass.

OHMYGOSH You're right?! How did this one get over looked - maybe because it's used SO often to enhance everything else that we don't much wear it solo? But Desire Me got a thread. We've just been remiss! THank you Isis!

I honestly don't remember the last time I wore it solo.

How many sprays do you usually wear? 2-3? I usually only go 1 or 2, but that's because it's always in tandem with a friend, like Tease or Love Boat or.... lol.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoops! I've must have missed it. I usually wear about 1-2 also because I'm wearing other things. THe equivalent to what I had was probably four sprays though.

I like desire me oil and spray, strongly scented but one problem i have it, makes me aggressive and emotional, while the effects on my hubby is extremely playful and cuddly.

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
      Mysticbeauty commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you should spray it somewhere that you won't get the selfies from it too much but he can still catch the scent.

I recently wore 2 sprays of this on my neck (kinda by accident...was found for only 1, but only got 1 side of my neck...mis-aimed it lol) & rubbed the excess on my wrists when going out to run some errands. Only one real hit...it was in the grocery store where I turned down one of the aisles, & a guy glanced at me quickly, then looked at me again for longer. He smiled & said hi, asking me how I was doing. Now I've never seen this guy before...so it was a bit odd. I simply smiled & nodded & said "Good." He said that's good to hear, still smiling, then we both went in separate directions down the aisle.
    Certainly a different experience than what I'm used to, which is being practically invisible.
    Shy, sweet gamer geek & aspiring artist

Collection: Fantasy, DesireMe+, Xist for Women, Limitless, PSEL
    Samples: Babe, Tease, Love Boat, Vibe, Cohesion, Innocence

Comment

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like a hit to me (comments a year later LOL)

When in doubt, bust desire me + out!!

Ive been on a phero break for sometime and decided to use some today. Wasn't sure what to use and forgot what all my dosages were so I wore a spray of desire me + and totally forgot that I was wearing it.

Was in line at the grocery store and wondered why the cashier kept repeatedly glancing at me to a point where I was uncomfortable (I totally forgot I had pheros on. ) The grocery store was pretty packed because we are expecting snow yet he offered to hold up the line and wipe down the conveyer belt because it was wet with seltzer water MULTIPLE times. He was pretty flirty when ringing me up. Head turns when I was walking through the grocery store. I was so confused at the attention because I was wearing an ugly puffy jacket that makes me look like a giant marshmallow.

Same reactions at 7-11 except the cashier wasn't as smooth of a flirt and just stumbled over his words and repeated questions and tried to extend the conversation like the cashier at the grocery store.

I was in a rush to get home and was wondering WTF was wrong with people and soon remembered that I was wearing pheros. Love DM+

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to "see" you again! Ain't pheros STILL fun?LOL

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      I never have this found while shopping at my local grocery.

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      Ildergreier I was wearing it with a heavy perfume and was probably amping DM+ to hell

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X