yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Talk to me about your Fantasy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk to me about your Fantasy...

Ok. So poor under-rated Fantasy hasn't gotten any review time. Why is that? For me I think it's because I've always combo'd it. It's an alpha/beta-nol blend and from the beginning I thought, "Why is this not unisex? What about it makes it a 'women's' blend?" And I still do, however, I think it must have something to do with the amount of happy in the bottle. Perhaps a fella this giddy and happy would be out of place?

I don't know what the ratios of a to b-nol are, but this blend, in tandem with others, has always bumped things up a notch. It's a very complimentary blend for stacking and I admit I cannot recall a time that I wore it solo, so today I'm gong to take that plunge and see just what kind of happy Fantasy can bring all by her little ol' self. I'm expecting something fun and playful. Depending on how much b-nol brings to the table, there could be some increased draw for deeper topics of communication but I'm thinking this blend may be heavy enough in the a-nol department to keep things from going too deep - but we'll see.

SO. Tell me about your Fantasy experiences. I know you've got them but you've probably done what I have - kept them in your journal or just never quite wore it solo. What do you use Fantasy for? What are you aiming for when you add it to other blends and what does it do for you when you wear it?

Com'on, we're all friends here, tell us about your Fantasy...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Hmm. Fantasy solo made me, well, giddy

Now, I went a little wild because I thought - it's just one lil' ol' blend. SO 3 sprays to front of body (torso, chest and neck) and 1 spray to back of neck.
    I noticed more selfies that day than anything but still had A LOT of fun. Didn't really get any overtly sexual hits and didn't really expect to, but it was an all around fun/friendly day full of positive interactions.

The next day I toned it down to 3 sprays, front of body, same places...but I added cops to my navel. Can I just take a moment to say - cops are a beautiful thing. Same selfies. I didn't realize what great selfies I get from Fantasy (my fault for not trialing it properly solo). Truly a great little pick me up if I want to wear something just for myself. I found myself quite "self amused", quite often, lol. I was I my own happy little world and didn't care if I was there alone or if others joined me. I let things roll off more than usual I think. Not that I hang on to things to begin with, but I was just in such a good mood that I, "cared not if others were in a less jovial mood than I."

I will need to continue playing with this little under-rated beauty. Though, admittedly, I pair it often with other XS products, mostly the unisex - LB, Flirt, Vibe - and cops, of course cops - DM+, DM...

Common, no other nibblers? We need to review this so when others come visit they'll be like, "OH! This is what Fantasy is good for!"

Common....spill dah beans....I know you're out there....

Comment

Comment

I pair this often with Love Boat & DM or DM+. It just seems like a really happy, soft around the edges, inviting, sweet, feminine combination for me. Super girly, Aphrodite goddess of love vibe. It's sexual, but coy, inviting but not clingy. One of my very favorites

I know what you mean about "the hidden molecules...", very curious.

I've found myself comparing the feel to another company's products that have a & b-nol blends at varying degrees of a to b, but Fantasy is in spray and my others are in oil and that alone changes how it behaves. I'm afraid XS has managed to turn me into a greater appreciator of spray products now that I've gotten around the unscented pheromone smell These products are potent and the sprays are fast and hard hitting...a person can get easily spoiled to that.

Comment

Yep, I'm loving the sprays too, because these XS sprays not only garner fast results, but they also last really well throughout the day. Where I live it gets hot and humid and gross (I hate summer weather) for many months of the year. I find that these sprays still seem to stick around for several hours in hot weather. I am also a huge fan of that other place too Nutrix, and I have many oils and sprays from there, but I find their spray products don't necessarily have quite the same sticking power in hot weather. I also really love the brilliant diffusion technology Steve and the XS peeps have created. It definitely gets the mones out there. My only problem is that I've become so sensitive to the smell of mones I can still smell them under the perfume scents and I get paranoid that others can as well.

Comment

I have to say, I agree - the staying power for these are phenomenal!

My work environment (also my main testing grounds) is climate controlled so I'm sure that helps, but I can go an entire shift and only re-apply if I want to, not because it's necessary. I've been completely floored by that. The only time I really re-apply is before I leave, if I have plans after work, otherwise they work the entire day! The other company, with their sprays, I'm good for 4-6 hrs - maybe? I have some sprays from another company that are Cyclomethicone/Dimethicone/alcohol based, but the products aren't a huge favorite compared to here and my other love. Though I DO like the silky smooth feeling of the silicone in the base, they just don't have the same punch that I've become accustomed to here I haven't really noticed efficacy beyond a 3-5 hr mark with those as well. XS really does give you an amazing bang for your buck!

Hmm. B-nol. A "talkative" little molecule, and aren't we women supposed to be talkative creatures? Maybe this is why the blend is for women?lol It also brings the intimacy meter up a notch when I'm with my guy in the right circumstances. I think I was worried that this would behave more like ConnectionsXS, but this is very "up" and definitely flirty/fun. This was a surprise love! The balance of a/b-nol is great for an already bubbly personality like mine. I like something with some more blatant sexy but Fantasy is easy to doctor up, but I have a pretty blatant personality already

Comment

Yes, it's definitely a light-hearted "up" blend to me, but if feels like it helps people to feel closer to me as well. It feels like it provides the effects of Flirt, with a bit of Connections thrown in, and an added touch of feminine wiles, along with a quiet burst of natural confidence.

When I've worn it at work, some of the women there that are a little more reserved call me "love" a lot in an affectionate tone. I feel like it makes people quite indulgent with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgaine View Post
                When I've worn it at work, some of the women there that are a little more reserved call me "love" a lot in an affectionate tone. I feel like it makes people quite indulgent with me.
                Interesting. I'll have to try to pay attention for pet names next time ^_^

Comment

I've had a bottle of Fantasy for about a year and gave up on fiddling with it because all I get from it are the bitchies. Inspired to try half a spray today and see how that goes.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X