yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Suggestions for Molecule Oils?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for Molecule Oils?

Hi,

I purchased EST in the 10ml at 5mcg a while ago and I love it :-) I wear it every day along with TAA. Now I planning to also get the following oils:

Epi-Androsterone (EPIRONE) DPG
    Beta Androstanol (BANOL) DPG
    Alpha-Androstenol (ANOL) DPG
    Androsterone Sodium Sulfate (RONE-S) DPG

Are there any others that people suggest? I'm just going off of the descriptions on the PheromoneXS site so far. Would love input from anyone that has tried any of the molecule oils.

Thanks!

I am still experimenting with the sprays and I got a whole stack , I am not sure when am gonna go through all of them.

Interesting your choices in pheromones. If you haven't already, can you tell us your experiences with these products and it may help others to share their experiences but more importantly, help them with your results to dive into the oils as well and even the products that you are playing with right now.

Comment

What effects are you trying to get techgal?

Comment

Looking at your list all together, you're going for respect w/o dominating, friendly, approachable and feminine?

The only molecule I have from XS is the rone-sulfate @ 20mcg per drop in DPG, a recent purchase. The other singles I have are from other companies:
        - in an alcohol base - Est, DHEAS and a-nol
        - in oil - a-nol, b-nol and Est
        I became fascinated by rone-sulfate here and have been playing with it very little because I'm still experimenting with all my XS sprays mainly. I'm glad you created this thread - it's reminded me that I need to test this particular molecule singly a bit more

I don't really wear any of my singles solo and have mostly combined them for additions to other blends. What are you looking to create?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for the late response. Thank you everyone for your replies and helpful info. NuTrix, you are right, I am going for respect w/o dominating, friendly and approachable. But not too feminine though. I like creating an atmosphere of fun and relaxed interaction in my environment, which the EST & TAA seems to be doing really well.

Thanks NuTrix, I forgot about DHEAS, I think I will try that as well :-)

Comment

The DHEAS will add a sparkly vibe to you. I've found, for me, the addition of DHEAS to mixes causes me to notice things in other people that make them more endearing to me in an appreciative sort of way so, for me, the selfie is similar to the reaction I'm looking for in others as well It seems to sharpen my perceptions of the things around me, visual and audio. I would comfortably presume it doe the same to others.
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X