yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Questions About Application and Layering of Pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions About Application and Layering of Pheromones

Hello everyone , I have a few question for you and would love your feedback about the following: I started to do some testing with 2 products over this weekend Temptress & Bliss (the tester samples Steve sent) -I did 2 sprays of Temptress on clean, dry skin(chest/neck areas) waited a bit then put on some Arabic perfume oil called Azaari: I got no hits all day-this was on Saturday. -I did 2 sprays of Bliss on clean, dry skin(chest/neck areas) waited a bit then put on some Satsuma Orange body mist: I got no hits and didn't feel any different all day-this was on Sunday. Am I doing something wrong as I followed the instructions: should I have done more sprays being I used the tester where possibly not as much comes out compared to a regular/larger size bottle? Can I use unscented body lotion/body oil before applying the pheros? When layering scents how many sprays would you suggest? I know you have to do a trial and error but I really don't want a negative/bad reaction etc from people I will meet and people I already know/work with lol.

Several people have described the tester as only giving up to half of a regular spray.

I think a product like Bliss is OK to go a bit overboard with, in order to test how much is needed. Try equivalent of 2 sprays of Bliss. That would be 4 sprays of the tester. Maybe even more if you're up for it.

Comment

With the testers (which I fill up again and they are great for taking along) I often just pop of the lid/spray and use the whole thing to smear on the sides of my neck - like you would use a mascara utensil thingy to apply. Just don't put it on your eyelashes.

Comment

The testers, like Mop said, are basically held as being about half a normal spray. Also, you may have the same issue I do in that self effects are very rare and subtle - I've found I get next to nothing from anything, except that I smile more wearing Odyssey, swagger a little wearing XiSt, get a little grumpy wearing Instant Jerk, and sit up slightly straighter wearing A314. Effects on others do still happen though - just keep your eyes open (like the one I usually find - girls checking me out all the goddamn time)

Comment

Thank you Mop and Euan for your advice plus some good laughs! I'm going to do 4 sprays of the tester samples and see what happens...Euan I'll keep in mind that the possibility of my self effects may be rare&subtle as you said. I'm going to keep a journal, keep my eyes/ears open and take notes like I did before.

I'll keep you posted as I am going to start fresh tomorrow w/some Temptress to see what happens: I take the bus&train to work so I'm curious to see what will happen heheheh

Comment

If you're planning another order and haven't got it already, try getting some Odyssey - it has a huge mone concentration, and as I said above it gives me some (minor) self-effects. Worth a try to see if it gives you them (And it makes everyone stupidly happy)

Comment

So far I've had good luck putting down my cover scent 1st and letting it dry (I also use body lotion after a shower because My skin can eat up scent/pheromones too without it) and then apply XS over top. My Bliss is a full size bottle and 2 sprays is PLENTY, for me at least.

I tend to use oil based perfumes and applying them over the mones, imo, hinders the mones from winging out into the universe. But if you're spraying on an alcohol based perfume, that should help lift the mones up and out. (of course these are only my experiences and everyone is different )

I didn't get much in the way of selfies from Bliss, but I did with Innocence and DM+.

Have you gotten better result with more sprays now? (you said you were using the lil' bottles)
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I've read different views on this, some saying spray the pheros on a separate spot from your perfume, some spraying their perfume then pheros or vice a versa. I thought the purpose of Steve making them unscented is that we could spritz them on, dry down, then put our own scent on top( provided it's still the same type of base). What about an oil based perfume then oil based pheromones, what's the order for that? Has anyone successfully sprayed the pheros on then covered them with good results?

Comment

I've never tried the oil pheros but I spray my mones right after a shower in the morning, after I have applied lotion to my body. Then I put my makeup on while the mones are drying down, get dressed and right before I head out of my room I spray my own perfume to help cover and diffuse the mones. I dont spray my perfume exactly on top of my application points, but around the general area.. just a quick spray or two to mask the smell.

Comment

I wonder if something that needs to be taken into consideration in the initial post is where is the individual and how many interactions throughout the day? I know work was mentioned, but sometimes if I'm not that interactive in a day, I might not get many hits....Also, I typically apply mones when I'm going to a party, dance, or social place - sometimes I skip when I know I'm going to be sitting for a long time by myself...I know one never knows when a "hit" will come, but just trying to stretch my pheros and use them in pivotal situations....Not sure if this is the best strategy or not....

Comment

So when it comes to makeup, is there a rule on how you spray pheromones? I like to apply my foundation on my neck (so my neck and face match in color). Will I be able to apply pheromones on my neck after makeup application?
                      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Also lets say that you applied your pheromones to your chest and you let it dry down. 2 hours later, you accidently rub your hand over the application spot, does that mess with the diffusion?
                        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

I would put pheros after make up. Depending on the formulation of your foundation, it can contain oils which might affect diffusion

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                            Also lets say that you applied your pheromones to your chest and you let it dry down. 2 hours later, you accidently rub your hand over the application spot, does that mess with the diffusion?
                            I put stuff where my clothes or jackets or whatever rubs where the mones are and haven't had any issues. I'm sure some transfers, but particularly after a couple hours I wouldn't worry about it.
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I feel like this has been discussed already but does anyone notice a MAJOR difference when adding pheromones to skin (after applying lotion) vs. adding pheromones to skin without lotion?

Also when it comes to showering, is there a difference when you shower right before adding pheromones?
                              Current Arsenal:

Comment

Last edited by Julia; 09-15-2019, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Yes it does, thanks for sharing that blow dryer tip!
                                  Current Arsenal:

Comment

• Julia
                                    Julia commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    welcome! ??

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                                  I worry about this too, especially if I put a spray on my wrists or my arms.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X