yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

For Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Mom

So some background. I'm a guy. This journal is third person observing my mother using SteveO's products. Anything she says and her observations and behaviors.

Since I've been using Cohesion and moved back in to support her she finally just asked because she found it odd what it was I was doing to not be annoying her during her period. Well we have two conformation on Cohesion working in that regard. I've also noticed she lets me hug her a lot more. That out the way down to business.

So my mom asked for me to 'hit her with what I got'
    1 Spray of LB
    1 Spray of Bliss
    2 drops of Cohesion

2 sprays of some loud horrible to my noise perfume called 'pussy'.

She is having trouble at work getting people to listen to her. I hit her with this and when she got home she had alot of energy and was calm and happy like she had been off work all day. I asked her about it and her reply was "I just didnt give a fuck'.

Next day, she was very insistent on wearing Bliss (She's no nicknamed my 'Happy Stuff') and Cohesion. No Loveboat. I get the indication she wants to try everything 1 by 1. She came home less giddy but was still acting like she had not worked. She then preceded to be exceedingly loud and uncharacteristically relaxed. With a noted uptick in how poetically she described things. None of this seemed right to me in anyway.

Wow, Malicious intent I hope you continue to write about your mom's pheromone adventures, cause that was really interesting! I've never tried that particular combo of 3 mones before. Think I'll give it a go soon. It's been ages since I used Bliss for some strange reason. You've just inspired me to spritz myself some happy.

Comment

Gave mom two sprays of LB today and she put the cohesion on in an odd manner.

she pressed the top of the bottle to her finger three times an smeared it onto her neck. I think it equated to about 1 drop. Then gave my collar a sniff,... and sat down and blinked. [ See my journal ]

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
        None of this seemed right to me in anyway.
        Hahahaaaaaaaaa! So who do you prefer? Mom on mones or not? What does she think? Is she liking the selfies?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

She said she had a regular day with the last sprits, she did mention that there was an uncharacteristically annoying guy following her around at work though. NuTrix Im just saying it wasnt normal behavior for her personality.

Gonna go hit her with XS140 because Ive noticed it calms her down a bit.

Comment

So Mom has been helping herself to my collection,...

This is what she has found.

A very very lazy employee she has preforms better when exposed to ThinkerXS, BlissXS and give or take CohesionXS. Those are her current preferences currently. Cohesion has been helping her out with her 'mean girl' boss that is younger than her and has a super alpha attitude. The woman is a snake imo. My mom keeps saying she wants something to the effect of 'obedience' from her staff and is hoping mones help but I dont see that happening. Either way she is noticing very pronounced effects on others and she isnt even aware of the mones full effects usually so I'm getting verification yet again SteveO is not fucking around!

I'm thinking I'm gonna have to get a $200 bottle of Bliss now.... I gonna make some diluted Cohesion and give her my Thinker bottle. I love Thinker but I think she needs it more than I do. As a programmer although painful, I know how to get the effect Thinker gives on my own. Thinker has the upside of not having any side effects =--=;;

Comment

This is awesome. Trying it on the parents is a great idea.

Comment

Mom's been busy with XiSt. Caused workaholic activities in the staff. LoveBoat got women (and only women) to share WAY to much just walk up and start talking and get into graphic detail.

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
                  LoveBoat got women (and only women) to share WAY to much just walk up and start talking and get into graphic detail.
                  I've usually buffered it with other things, but have honestly not had that happen yet...

I would be curious to know what she's thinking of Xist. As a men's product it's not too heavy in none for her? How is it behaving for her? (if you don't mind my rapid fire questioning that is, lol)

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I forgot to add she used LB with Bliss. Xist seems to be what she was looking for. Time will tell for the none.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X