yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Advice for my wife: mones for an evening party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for my wife: mones for an evening party

Hello ladies. My wife and I are going to a party this evening. It's one of those obligatory, work related parties, but there will be plenty of people there we don't know. For the first time my wife *wants* to wear mones to ensure things go smoothly. She only has Desire Me, Tease, and Babe (the last two in sample sizes). I have some good unisex socials including LB, Vibe, Connections, and Bliss.

I suspect she is looking for something that will enhance both confidence and sociability. Can you recommend a stack based on what she has in her/our modest arsenal?

Is the DM the oil or the DM+ spray? First thoughts..1 drop or 1 spray to navel of DM or DM+ respectively. 2 Sprays LB to neck/chest. 1-2 sprays Tease split between wrists/backs of hands - ESPECIALLY if she talks with her hands This one has yet to fail me but TOTALLY looking forward to the other suggestions!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

The navel? Really? I didn't know mones could still get the proper diffusion when applied under the shirt. That's good news. The first (and last) time she applied DM to the neck area she turned green. And so did I.
      Last edited by Futureman; 09-20-2014, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Isis
        Isis commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol! I like to apply it near where the smell of copulins originate. Abdomen..though sometimes I do spray near the neck. It is a stinker! Takes a few minutes of dry down to cover. It wasn't scented?

Some combos (like evolve I know for sure) need to 'cook' properly, or work best the more subtle they are like Connections. Ascend to the crotch hair keeps the co-workers in check but prevents the boss from hurting you. They diffuse and get pushed out the fabric evenly as you move around or you basically gas someone on purpose if you vent the area.

I recommend Bliss and Vibe to keep this professional and just 'survive'. Connections and Vibe (and try to stay out your wife's cloud and trust her) will work very well on other guys, hold their attention but you wont get any emotional impact just friendliness and openess.

For your wife I suggest something that is unisex give her a shot of Bliss. The others are sexual and thats where the trouble comes it. You dont have anything to keep guys off her with just your presence. Thats more problems than it is worth. So thats why I say just Bliss, anyone that comes in contact with her will just get a happy mood, and wont crush on her.

Comment

Originally posted by Futureman View Post
        The navel? Really? I didn't know mones could still get the proper diffusion when applied under the shirt. That's good news. The first (and last) time she applied DM to the neck area she turned green. And so did I.
        OHGOODNESSYES! Her body heat will diffuse it just fine there. I tend to nearly always wear my DM oil and DM+ spray there. Sometimes , oddly enough, I don't want to exude cops, haha, and only want to hit the people who get close enough. It may not diffuse as rapidly into the air around as a spray to neck or chest, but believe me, it will still work it's magic
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Would have thrown in my 2 cents if I had seen this earlier. Hope it worked out and you both had a fabulous time!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X