yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

AXS - Anyone wearing this fragrance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AXS - Anyone wearing this fragrance?

2000GT put this in his "sticky" thread and I don't recall ever seeing a description before. Is anyone wearing this? It sounds intriguing...

"AXS: Also known as Pure Feminine Mystique this delectable fragrance is as mysterious as it is warm, feminine and inviting. Its been described as seducing, soothing, breath taking and is sure to entice the men around you, both acquainted and those wanting to be acquainted. Its rich, yet gently soft notes have touches of amber, jasmine, greens, Cashmeran and Vanilla."

While I'm fond of all things jasmine, amber and vanilla - the Cashmeran scent sounds delish and interesting but I don't know that I've encountered it myself before. Also, the "greens" have me scratching my head wondering, "what kind of greens and how do they compliment the whole?"

Anyone?
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

I believe Kate D has worn it. It was in the Cohesion thread that she started.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Heading over to look now! Thanks for the heads up!!!

I've only tried a sample of it almost a year ago so I can'r describe how it smelled to me exactly. But from what I remember my impressions of it were "green and watery" it was also light and more of what I thought was a day fragrance. I might have made a review somewhere on the other phero forum. I'll search for the thread the PM you the link if I find it.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Got your PM! Thanks!

Lol Nutrix, you crack me up. Yes, all my pheromones right now are AXS scented. Sniffing right now and nope, no green smell. I will always say that scent is a tricky thing because we are all different so Steve described these scents the best he can,knowing what is in them and how he or probably others view them.

I didn't like the Jasmine scent so second time around I tried AXS which I think is much better. For me personally the scent takes to different pheromones in a different way.Like I love how my Desire Me XS smells with AXS , the scent is super light with Cohesion and just like described, very feminine. It smells musky with Connections.

I hope this was able to assist you. What I do suggest is on your next purchase, you request a sample of the AXS scent or other cover scents via the order notes. You can mix the one you love the best with your unscented products. You add just about .5ml a drop in there and shake.

Comment

Thanks KateD! I had an "impulse buy" moment the other night and forgot to ask, but I'll try to make note to remember next time! I bet it's the heavy b-nol in Connections that gives it its own uniqueness...and the dienone in Cohesion giving that musky "something". I've always found that interesting about mones tho... I understand smell being subjective as you said. Hmm, a new fascinating scent to explore...jeeze I wish I'd have remembered to ask - guess I'll just have to make another order soon...

Comment

Hmm

I LOVE the vanilla note in it but, by no fault of it's own, it's reminding me of something that my mom (or nanna maybe???) has worn and smelling like my mom is not what I'm going for (sorry mom ).

It reminds me of something commercial too. PLEASE READ THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY TYPING -
        It's not at all an unpleasant scent. The more I smell it the more I am loving that vanilla/amber/jasmine and, what I think can only be, the cashmeran. The whole scent profile is unique and familiar at he same time. It has AMAZING throw and I quite like it better from a distance that I do up close and personal. It also was very border line to spiking my 3rd eye, which could totally be the floral aspect - I LOVE jasmine - seriously. LOVE. - but jasmine can be VERY hateful to me and I have been victim many times to my own miss-slathering of scents that have it as a dominant note - including my own Blackberry Jasmine perfume from LP.

I had thought it was perhaps something wonky with my chemistry so I applied a couple drops to a tissue and carried it around with me all day and it IS a very pretty fragrance, but unfortunately I can't get past that mom scent memory provication

The good thing is that I can probably make something really nice of it in a spray with some perfumer's alcohol and gift it to her and she'll be tickled!

Comment

I just checked the notes Steve listed for AXS on its shop page, and it's amazing how I get none of them from my AXS-scented bottle of Bliss.. On me it is a herbal scent with lots of sugars, somewhat spicy too.. Not exactly my cup of tea. Perhaps my skin chemistry is just wonky.
          Jasmin/Vanilla works for me much better. It has so much throw that I can only wear it in tiny amounts though.

Comment

OH! You just brought something to mind Fleur! The mone signature itself could change the fragrance. Before I go making a perfume for mum! Maybe I should try some on that stinker - VIBE! I'll have to play with just a smidge of something - I just really don't want to smell mike mum. (so sorry mom!)

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
              OH! You just brought something to mind Fleur! The mone signature itself could change the fragrance. Before I go making a perfume for mum! Maybe I should try some on that stinker - VIBE! I'll have to play with just a smidge of something - I just really don't want to smell mike mum. (so sorry mom!)
              How did it go?

Today I was feeling adventurous and placed an order for a bottle of PSEL in Le Chocolat scent instead of my usual Jasmine/Vanilla. Can't wait to try that one out

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                I just couldn't bring myself to try it. I don't think the slight change that the mone smell would bring would be enough to NOT remind me that I smell like my mom...does that make me a bad daughter?

I've got some of this that I bought as a separate scent, so I could play with it a bit. A couple of days ago I added some to some unscented Cohesion.

To me it's a warm fragrance that smells like it contains elements of orangey citrus and spice, but also has a connection with the chocolate fragrance, even though they're very different. It goes well with my Cohesion, and is the sort of scent that could easily cover anything perfectly. I'm glad I opted to add it in conservatively though, because it has a lot of scent presence and a great throw, so could become overpowering if you went a hint overboard with it. It would layer quite well with the chocolate scent if you wanted to wear 2 different scented mones at once.

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                To each his own

I've added some of this fragrance to some Desire Me Plus, and it works beautifully. It really seems to like melding with the cops, and totally covers the mone scent without a trace.

I don't know if I made it clear in my last post, but I really do like this fragrance. I just need to make sure I'm adding the ideal amount and no more, because it's wonderfully concentrated. A few drops to about 5mls of a mone blend is perfect. And I have received 3 compliments on it so far.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                I want to love this, especially after your reviews! Maybe it's just my chemistry? I'll save it and try it in different points in my cycle and see if it makes a difference...

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X