yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Women's cover scent options

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw I combined le chocolate and jasmine vanilla today and my son said I smelled really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
      NuTrix so the pink sugar from PXS isn't as sweet as sweet sensations? I ask because I put myself down for the tease in pink sugar and the Bliss in sweet sensations from the trading post. Sweet sensations is a little too much for me, but I couldn't say no to tease and Bliss. I was even thinking about adding some drops of le Chocolat to them to possibly take them down a notch? I haven't smelled the pink sugar from here yet, so maybe it will be easily covered. I'm hoping it might blend well with jasmine vanilla too? What do you think?
      To my nose, the SS is more dimensional than PS. There's definitely a candiedness but with a crispness of citrus and also fruit (strawberry? cherry?).
      PS is just a cottony fairy floss pink sugar to me. Nothing wrong with eitherand both are layerable.
      Since you'll have both soon, you'll have to let me know what you think

I don't think the LC will take it down so much as add an extra dimension to it over all. LC can be easily covered though. The SS may overpower it.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Hmmm I'm nervous lol. I just really wanted some Tease to try again!

Comment

I reeeeeally want to try something with AXS!

Jasmine Vanilla is sooo light and airy and pretty. I want to get Sweetness scented with it. It's so beautiful and happy-making on its own but I like to layer fragrances and wouldn't want it to clash. I wonder if I can decant a FB of Sweetness into the sampler and add a couple drops of the concentrate?

Instead I'm considering Sexy Amber for Vibe and Sweetness since to me the scent fades into a sexy nothingness LOL. I think it would be a perfect cover.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X