yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Women's cover scent options

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarafina View Post
    I want to get Glow, can someone suggest something that would be strong enough for the cops? I really dont want to have to wait and then add a cover scent. Vanilla Jasmine wasnt strong enough for Babe
    Something sweeter, like Sweet Sensations, but Glow. Oh my yes. What a cop bomb!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Something sweeter, like Sweet Sensations, but Glow. Oh my yes. What a cop bomb!

Thanks so much LOL. Hopefully that will be strong/sweet enough to deal with cop scent.

Comment

Thanks so much LOL. Hopefully that will be strong/sweet enough to deal with cop scent.
        I scented Glow with some perfume oil after purchase, it still needs dry down time! I will get it scented from XS next time. I got the DM oil, which is cops only, fragranced with SS. It still needs some dry down, but it is not the same slap in your face the unscented is

Comment

I have DM+ in Sweet sensations and like Nutrix's experience with the DM oil, it just needs a bit of a dry down and you're good to go. And by a bit, I mean less than five minutes if that

Comment

^Thanks to you both. I did end up getting Glow in that scent, not bad but very sweet candy smelling so Im going to try something else for othr purchases..perhaps J'Adore.

Comment

^Thanks to you both. I did end up getting Glow in that scent, not bad but very sweet candy smelling so Im going to try something else for othr purchases..perhaps J'Adore.
              J'Adore is fantastic! I just prefer the foodies scents...Le chacolat is also scrummilicious...but that's another foodie one

Comment

Can we order the scents separate in order to then mix with the pheros? I like to order my pheros unscented as I don't want to be stuck with one scent per phero.

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                  Can we order the scents separate in order to then mix with the pheros? I like to order my pheros unscented as I don't want to be stuck with one scent per phero.

Comment

Thank you!
                    Sharon Osbourne Kiss GIF by The X Factor

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment

So I've tried the Sexy Amber, J'adore, and Flower bomb fragrance choices and so far I've noticed they don't have the staying power as the in house fragrances. They can be strong at first but the pheromones bleed through eventually, where as the in house I still smell the scent lingering on my skin and clothes the next day. I think the new fragrances could have their place for mones that aren't super stinky, but I prefer the originals.

I still want to get a whiff of the male spice bomb though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                      I still want to get a whiff of the male spice bomb though.
                      I like V&Rs Spicebomb very much, but I haven't tried XSs version. If you try it, please report!

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I like V&Rs Spicebomb very much, but I haven't tried XSs version. If you try it, please report!
                        I absolutely will!

Comment

I'm not sure where I first wrote this, but I was looking for perfumers alcohol to make a jasmine vanilla perfume to top off my pheromones. Because of legalities, and it being alcohol, the shipping was 20 something dollars. However, I found out LPMP has a 2/3 filled bottle of perfumers alcohol intended to put one of their oils in to make an alcohol based fragrance. It's a little less than 20ml and since it's labeled as a perfume, no shipping issues! It cost me $15 and includes a pippette. So of anyone is interested in making their own perfume but doesn't want to spend the money on a bottle of perfumers alcohol just yet, this was a great option to experiment with. ????
                          ?????

Comment

Also it occurred to me that I should have just bought a low dose age of ANOL and scented that as perfume. I probably will do that if I make a le Chocolat perfume or another jasmine vanilla. It's mostly perfumers alcohol anyways without the crazy shipping and ANOL is pretty much in everything right? It will just be my cover perfume with a little added punch to it and more bang for my buck than a 2/3 full bottle from LPMP. Just saying.

Comment

Also I received my xsport with spice bomb on the side. Again, I don't know what the "real" spice bomb smells like, so I can't compare. It doesn't smell as spicy and warm as I thought. It does smell familiar though, like a deodorant or something I've smelled before. I don't hate it, but I wouldnt want to spray a bunch on myself either.

Comment

I orders an extra bottle of Inbetween in le Chocolat, I already have one in Jasmine Vanilla. Afterwards I got a little nervous, because everything I own pretty much is in Jasmine Vanilla right now and I don't remember how they mix. I used to mix them together in the past once and awhile. Anyways I sprayed one spray of each on top of each other on a piece of paper just to see how they meld. So far they smell fine, so I think I'll be ok. All the notes work fine with each other and the Jasmine itself isn't overpowering so it's mostly vanilla /citrus/chocolate (I'd eat that!) so yeah it's all good. I'll have to ask someone when I'm wearing them and get their opinion though.

Comment

Mysticbeauty Sweet Sensations and Le Chocolat are favorites of mine, but for some reason I used to rarely get my pheromones fragranced.

Then XS made Pink Sugar available, which, to my nose, is very liniar and while it smells nice and sugary, is not as interesting as Sweet Sensations.
                                  I started getting most things now (that I can) in the Pink Sugar mainly because I like (and have) a lot of foodie fragrances that layer over/with it amazingly.
                                  I was adding a few drops of LPMPs Pure Sugar to my XSs for the same reason. Having it come from XS already with a fragrance makes less work for me, lol. Some pheromones/blends may not all be stinky, but some are - or even just that chemical smell - and having that option of a nice cover (for public sprays particularly) is really nice

I don't think I gave the Jasmin Vanilla a proper chance, lol. I LOVE jasmine and vanilla so it's not that I didn't like the jasmine vanilla, I just actually wanted something more plain to layer with. I'd have to check again, but I think I have my Love Boat in le Chocolat. It's always a pleasant surprise when I wear it because I still have le Chocolat and Sweet Sensations burried in my collection

I would like to add a THANK YOU to XS. Thank you for having the option to choose from numerous fragrances. That's not an option with most places, so thank you!

Comment

NuTrix im thankful for the options as well and also that most of them can blend with each other just like the mones!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                                      Also it occurred to me that I should have just bought a low dose age of ANOL and scented that as perfume. I probably will do that if I make a le Chocolat perfume or another jasmine vanilla. It's mostly perfumers alcohol anyways without the crazy shipping and ANOL is pretty much in everything right? It will just be my cover perfume with a little added punch to it and more bang for my buck than a 2/3 full bottle from LPMP. Just saying.
                                      So in the section where they sell the 30ml bottles there is an option to have perfumers alcohol added to it. Why didn't I see this before today! If you didn't know, now you do!

Comment

NuTrix so the pink sugar from PXS isn't as sweet as sweet sensations? I ask because I put myself down for the tease in pink sugar and the Bliss in sweet sensations from the trading post. Sweet sensations is a little too much for me, but I couldn't say no to tease and Bliss. I was even thinking about adding some drops of le Chocolat to them to possibly take them down a notch? I haven't smelled the pink sugar from here yet, so maybe it will be easily covered. I'm hoping it might blend well with jasmine vanilla too? What do you think?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X