yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mean Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mean Girls

A friend asked me what the best blend to use when you have an office full of control freak, strong personality, rude women crammed in one room. It's a very competitive job, so jealousy is a huge problem. Bulling is a huge problem in this particular office as well. Can women use pheromones on other women in this type of situation? What are your recommendations and thoughts?

A lot of women seem to use cohesion for women in these types of settings with great results. I haven't tried it myself, hopefully someone with first hand experience will chime in. Welcome to the forum!

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      Great recommendation

What Isis said! It's perfect. You could try also (alone or mixing with cohesion): Temptress to be respected, Flirt for a good mood for everyone and Connections for them to approach you on a deeper trusting level.

Comment

Women who tend to operate in that manner , only respect someone who is just as ruthless than them or someone who will stand up to them.

Temptress to demand respect and Connections are good products. Since pheromones don't do all the work for you, the person should work on sharpening their skills , continue to work hard to show the others they are worthy of respect.

In my experience, bullies like getting under your skin, she should learn to ignore them and show them their bullying doesn't affect her. I believe Bliss has that don't care vibe to it.

I am not sure if she should use all three mentioned as a mix , just throwing my thoughts and ideas out there.

Comment

• Akelah
        Akelah commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with Kate, mixing must be a "next step". First, one spray/drop of each product alone, at least twice, and check results. If some doesn't give the results, try two.

For myself, the kind of no-nonsense selfie boost that comes with Temptress is golden. The whole "get in line and follow or get out of my way" vibe is why I wear it for work Can't speak for Cohesion yet, it's on my list though....Connections could work to get them to feel comfortable to confide in her, making others feel she's someone they can share with - whether she wants to hear those things or not from THAT group of gals may be a different story
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
        Mysticbeauty commented
        Editing a comment
        How much do you wear for work? Obviously I need to experiment for myself but I'm curious.

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Mysticbeauty - 2 or 3 sprays

Late response, but I would add Vibe to this list most definitely. It really creates a strong, favourable and lasting impression on people. I've worn it at work around someone who is cold, distant, and sees herself as better at her job than others. She was much warmer and more sociable towards me. I like to combine it with Flirt, Fantasy or other blends for extra social effects.

Just thought to add: someone was saying that women like this will only take notice of other very strong, dominant women, which is often true. But I've also seen some who surprisingly have responded really well to softer, less dominant social blends. It has made them more fond of me, and sort of take me under their wing, like some kind of affectionately bossy mother duck. If your friend is not naturally dominant and can't make herself become like these women then this may be a good thing to explore too. Socials like Vibe and Flirt can be added to either alpha type blends or softer blends, and will always add good vibes to the mix.

Comment

So she used temptress mixed with flirt today. Bad idea. Coworkers got very agitated.

Comment

Bliss, Odyssey, Vibe, or thinker, some type of mix of those 4 should result in a calm down. I recall a pregnancy pheromone anyone know about it?

Comment

• 2000GT
            2000GT commented
            Editing a comment
            Oxytocin. No proven results with it. Generally needs to be right under your nose for any effects.

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Est, I love Est! Some people have been said to perceive the wearer as weak but I've had GREAT results wearing it so far with both genders

• 2000GT
            2000GT commented
            Editing a comment
            I forgot about that one. Good call, Nutrix

I'd steer clear from Temptress for the moment. Bitchy women are just the same as asshole men in a work environment. All strong, alpha type women trying to be top dogs from the sounds of it. Temptress straight up will throw her into the alpha type pool which means it could turn nasty. So if she isn't ready to go head to head for dominance, I'd say Cohesion. Be the sea of tranquility. It's also a very good way to disable mean gals if they are also having that time of the month. Try straight cohesion first, vary the dosage to see how people react. Fine tune for desired effects and then I'd say, start working in something like Bliss or Vibe. Light, non confrontational, might be a better way. Just a theory at any rate, never had to deal with that sort of situation as I have only four female coworkers and I rarely see them. The joys of having an agile workforce.

Comment

Originally posted by goddessoflove View Post
            So she used temptress mixed with flirt today. Bad idea. Coworkers got very agitated.
            Oh no! Bad as in like sharks to chum? Did she have any positive self effects? (confidence? good self composure? give her any umph to stand up to those grumpy gals? no nonsense demeanor?)
            I have gotten Cohesion now but don't have an environment like that to test on...just a testy MIL on occasion that Temptress has managed well to tame. It backed off some other female family who can be bossy and intrusive too by giving me a "you can lump it or leave it attitude - similar to "don't f* with me cuz I ain't havin' none of it" vibe.
            For work, Temptress has been great though. Completely different outcome for me - good for me, bad for your friend. I feel terrible for her :(

Comment

Sharks to chum pretty much summed it up yesterday. Today was much better. Everyone was pretty calm. She tried connections and the ringleader of the office bullying confided in her about family situations she is dealing with. Her father in law is terminally ill and they recently found out about it. Also had 2 deaths she recently dealt with. It's amazing how she opened up to her about it today after using connections. I think this has the potential to become a better situation now knowing what the lady is going thru. Now, what would y'all recommend going forward.

Comment

• Jillian
                Jillian commented
                Editing a comment
                Also want to add everyone in this office has an over the top alpha personality.

If your friend's demeanor isn't congruent to the alpha vibe she's throwing off some women will take her vibe as a challenge and go in hard especially if it comes across as a weak challenge. I'd avoid Temptress and continue with the connections since it seemed to work well. Cohesion would also be an excellent addition as it contains Dienone, with the ringleader going through so much, she may find a signature containing Cohesion comforting.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                If your friend's demeanor isn't congruent to the alpha vibe she's throwing off some women will take her vibe as a challenge and go in hard especially if it comes across as a weak challenge.
                That's true, if her intention isn't to put herself across as an equal or leader. If connections is "de-bristling", then run with it! Now that I've used Cohesion, I can vouch for it's, hmm, not sedating technically, but calming attributes. A combo of Connections with Cohesion could go over well and your friend may be able to just move among the sharks as a harmless passer by...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X