yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New oils!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New oils!

I See new oils on the women section!

I'm already drooling over cohesion oil, despite the price, cause one drop equals one spray right? So an oil of something you know that works on you it's just perfect!

And I can't wait to see if Tease will come too! Layering 1 drop of Tease oil with one spray would make me spread Tease magic all day and night long!

And FLIRT oil oh please let it come too!

The oil blends listed for women in the email I received were to be Cohesion, Fantasy and Babe. I don't know about any possible future oils though
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Its summer so please enjoy
      Hopefully this will get everyone happy in those hot weather conditions.

Oils for me are the only thing that can stick during those times here is eastern EU.
      actually there is something else for the summer .. but i really hope Steve can release it in the next few weeks

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

• Akelah
        Akelah commented
        Editing a comment
        Tell me it's more oils pleaseeee

Like others I would LOVE to try flirt oil. Somehow I missed it when it was previously available. I figured the current coupon code was a prime opportunity to bite the bullet and ordered babe and fantasy in oil. I am really intrigued to try babe and fantasy in oil-- perhaps in a combo with the spray forms of those items. I have a feeling one spray plus a few tabs of oil will combine the longevity of the oil (esp in the summer heat) with the diffusion of the spray for a great combo. That is my usual play with desire me (one spray + 1-2 dabs oil on pulse points) so excited to try the oil in these other Phero options as well !

Comment

Just received Cohesion 4 women OIL, chocolate scented. Put one tiny drop on the back of my hand and rubed it with the other. Feels amazing on the skin. Reminds me of a great quality coconut/almond oil I had some time ago.

The scent is amazing also, very subtle but very nice. It won't get in the way of any perfume I wish to wear. But it does the job well, I can't smell any mones under (for now, need to test some more hours to see if some mone smell bleeds throught). I can't stop sniffing it

Now I just need to test it on some women (I'm alone today) and, if it works wonders like the Cohesion4W spray, this will be one of those "can-never-be-without" essencials, along with Tease and Flirt.

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post
          Its summer so please enjoy
          Hopefully this will get everyone happy in those hot weather conditions.

Oils for me are the only thing that can stick during those times here is eastern EU.
          actually there is something else for the summer .. but i really hope Steve can release it in the next few weeks
          Ooooooooh, oil glistening all over your body on a hot summer day.

AHHHHH, stop it Kate. You see this is why we don't allow you in the female section. Take your male vodoo return to the men section where you can't seduce anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Akelah View Post
            I See new oils on the women section!

I'm already drooling over cohesion oil, despite the price, cause one drop equals one spray right? So an oil of something you know that works on you it's just perfect!

And I can't wait to see if Tease will come too! Layering 1 drop of Tease oil with one spray would make me spread Tease magic all day and night long!

And FLIRT oil oh please let it come too!

Is Tease offered in oil now?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Is Tease offered in oil now?
              I just looked in the store and couldn't spot it. Maybe it was discontinued? Tease would be amazing in oil

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I just looked in the store and couldn't spot it. Maybe it was discontinued? Tease would be amazing in oil
                It truly would.

Perhaps XSteveO or BobiiJo925 could elaborate.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

It truly would.

At the moment we have Cohesion for women, Fantasy, Desire me, and Babe in women's oil.
                  , Bobbi

Comment

It truly would.

So I talked to the main man, and he said he could probably make it happen in small batches. It would be almost like a custom thing because you might have to wait on it, it just wouldn't have the custom agreement. Just a common understanding.
                  , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

So I talked to the main man, and he said he could probably make it happen in small batches. It would be almost like a custom thing because you might have to wait on it, it just wouldn't have the custom agreement. Just a common understanding.
                    I would not mind waiting ten days for Tease in oil.

Arsenal

Comment

You guys are awesome!

Comment

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Would you like Tease in oil too?

• Isis
                        Isis commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes! I definitely would

You guys are awesome!
                      They truly are.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Thanks ladies XSteveO will be working on it soon.
                        , Bobbi

Comment

Thanks ladies XSteveO will be working on it soon.
                          Best news this year!

Edit: Eagerly waiting for NuTrix reaction when she finds out we soon can custom order Tease in oil.
                          Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-01-2018, 10:21 AM.
                          Arsenal

Comment

3...2...1...Aaaaaaand

OHYEAHBABYSIGNMEUP!!!!!!

When it's on site just pop a note in here, I will be happy to purchase!

Was the above mention for Tease only, or would women's Xist be like a custom request too? I would be all over both In a heartbeat!
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                              3...2...1...Aaaaaaand

OHYEAHBABYSIGNMEUP!!!!!!

When it's on site just pop a note in here, I will be happy to purchase!

Was the above mention for Tease only, or would women's Xist be like a custom request too? I would be all over both In a heartbeat!
                              Second this.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Yes yes yes!! Xist in oil would be amazing. I would Def plan my next purchase around that

Comment

Yes yes yes!! Xist in oil would be amazing. I would Def plan my next purchase around that
                                  We haven't gotten Xist in oil, yet. Just Tease.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X