yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Desire Me XS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desire Me XS?

I've been wandering around the site and I'm in serious doubts now about Desire Me.

Before there were two of them, the oil, desire me, just copulins, and the spray, desire me Plus, with cops and anol.

NNow both are called Desire Me XS and, although the description is the same as above, on the specification tab both mention anol.

So, does Desire Me, the oil, contains anol now? Kind a Desire Me Plus oil?

I don't know!? The DM oil I have is just cops and the DM+ spray I have is cop & a-nol. I have no idea if something has changed. XS is offering some things in oil that were not offered before, but it wasn't mentioned tat DM+ was going to be offered in oil in the email. I would say contact the site and inquire...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

If you end up contacting let us know! Its possible they've excluded it in the ingredients list as they seem to have excluded listing some ingredients in other products now. I.e. -none in Tease

Comment

• Akelah
        Akelah commented
        Editing a comment
        Already asked, I'll tell you as soon as I know

There are no changes to either the oil or the spray. The oil is straight copulins and the spray has the alpha-nol plus. When we switched over to the new store there were a lot of these types of issues we have been resolving as we move forward.

I totally appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I've made the changes to it. We have a lot of things like this, that got skewed along the move. Take for instance SOB and pheromone content, its missing now. Its just a matter of finding each mistake and correcting it, so when we get feedback like this it totally makes our life easier. Same situation with Tease and well pretty much all blends. Nothing has changed in the formula, just really bad copy and paste skills.

We hope to have every ingredient linked to their respective pheromone molecule page. We also have some additional functionality planned too.

We have been going through every product one at a time to make the corrections, but its not really that easy when you are looking to fix the cracks from the inside. I encourage you to please post any glitches or confusing issues you see, like this one, in the store feedback section. Its kind of our to do list of what needs to be fixed. You will be doing us a HUGE favor by doing that.

Desire Me and Desire Me Plus should be corrected now

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Great! Thanks for the clarification Stevo, nothing meant in what seemed to be the exclusion of listed ingredients. It's entirely reasonable to want to keep your ingredients to your awesome products secret. If ever that is to be the case in the future. It's just a perk that some of us like to have to pinpoint why a product doesnt/or does work for us.
        Last edited by Isis; 08-18-2014, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X